{'en': 'Tresiba change to Toujeo', 'es': 'Cambio de Tresiba a Toujeo'} Image

Tresiba change to Toujeo

Belen82's profile photo   03/31/2017 10:57 a.m.

@"Valky" Thank you.It is that I was taken away by the Tresiba because apparently with the pregnancy it has not been tested and the endo told me that it was not recommended during the diabetic pregnancy, so it happened to me directly to Toujeo and it is doing pretty good!I have not believed it for a few weeks!Of course, the food measured to the last millimeter.Last night I asked my husband to make me a homemade hamburger that he does, who are ... of death ... and gave me a peak, so ... more things to control!

patri_caracol's profile photo
patri_caracol
05/29/2017 1:59 p.m.

Azucarada desde los 5 añitos
21 años manipulando agujas!
Toujeo 34u / Novorapid 15u diarias + ó -
App diario para control de diabetes mySugr
Última Hemo: 6,1 % OBJETIVO SUPERADO!!
A esforzarse que VAMOS A SER PAPIS!!!

Un saludo a los que día a día somos diabéticos :x

valky said:
congratulations patri!Hopefully everything comes round and endo supports you and guides you throughout the process.
This post has made me funny, because my case is the opposite, I have been with Toujeo for a year and this last week they have told me to happen to the three -year, which is more stable than the toujeo and to see if the nights pass the nights something more stable.I of Toujeo put me 18 units, and now they have told me to put me 16 of threeiba (if that we would already adjust).I'm going to try to get it in the morning because otherwise I forget, but hey, we'll see.

@Valky!The same thing happens to me!I have been with Toujeo for a year and a half and I think it is chaos for me!They recently changed Humalog to Novorapid to be able to put half units and it doesn't work for me either.With half unity they give me down and in the afternoon I get very much without snacking anything and with 45 minutes walk.
The nurse has told me to go to Tresiba but I don't know what to do ...
@values, how are you doing with threeiba?
I do not know anyone but this happens .... I have raised until I return to the Lantus, because I am desperate and very stressful, since it never knows where it will come out ...

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
02/09/2018 10:59 a.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

@"Repipa" have you tried to change it time ..?Food, snack, dinner or right ..?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/09/2018 6:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I put it in the morning at 11:30 and the endo and the nurse told me not to change the time because I get up low and give me some nocturnal hypo...

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
02/09/2018 6:34 p.m.

MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

@Repipa, you have to stay with the best for you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/09/2018 9:06 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I only tell you that to put insulin at one hour or another there is an abysmal difference and each person is a different world.I use toujeo and I have tried it at dinner, right, snack and food and although it seems a lie because between those meals there are only 3 hours of difference, the peaks, ups and constant descents are totally different between one hour and another to put it on.

To your endo and nurse he has not given them to think that the toujeo can have a peak of action about 14-18 hours of having put it or your body needs less basal at that time and that is why you lower you .. ???Interestingly, I get the last descent peak in the last 2 hours that is when theoretically less effect would have to do but I see that it is so.
Ask your endestyle to endure (if you don't have it) and thus be able to see the changes to make them.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/10/2018 2:51 p.m.

My daughter is still with Lantus, she has not decided to change Toujeo because with this she is doing well and avoids the descent of the night.
I encourage her to change, but now I'm in doubt.
Why the insulin action graphs of the prospects are not real and we have to be the ones who discover them?And against the opinion of the endo, which is guided by them, of course.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/10/2018 2:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@"Regina" I have always said that if something works well, to change it !!So if it goes well with Lantus or touched it.I am happy with Toujeo, in fact, right now I put the same units as 3 years ago with Lantus because although sometimes he has descending peaks they are much milder and more progressive than when I was with Lantus and that with Lantus in recent years I was almostperfect.The one that I want to arrive at once is the FIASP that seems that we are always the last of the Philippines !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/10/2018 4:12 p.m.

Thank you @"sigsauer" but I think it can improve with Toujeo, it has a tendency to go down in the afternoon and to go up, although not much.

The truth is that whenever he has made an insulin change, he has gained stability.
Let's see if it is encouraged or prefers to continue as until now.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/10/2018 11:50 p.m.

sigsauer said:
I only tell you that to put the insulin at one hour or another there is an abysmal difference and each person is a different world.I use toujeo and I have tried it at dinner, right, snack and food and although it seems a lie because between those meals there are only 3 hours of difference, the peaks, ups and constant descents are totally different between one hour and another to put it on.

To your endo and nurse he has not given them to think that the toujeo can have a peak of action about 14-18 hours of having put it or your body needs less basal at that time and that is why you lower you .. ???Interestingly, I get the last descent peak in the last 2 hours that is when theoretically less effect would have to do but I see that it is so.
Ask your endestyle to endure (if you don't have it) and thus be able to see the changes to make them .-

@Sigsauer thank you very much!Tomorrow I have an appointment with the nurse and I will tell you what you tell me about the peak of action at 14-18 hours.
Anyway, they changed myself to Novorapid and it seems that I am more stable than with Humalog, although it seems incredible, but as you know each one is each ...
Thanks to everyone, I will tell you in case something is something similar
;)

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
02/12/2018 11:22 p.m.

MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

gala said:
I am also with threeiba and also looking for a baby and good that you want me to tell you either there is not very there.
What worries me is that everyone tells you that it cannot be used in pregnancy and my endocrine r that r with which I continue with it.
With the Tougeo you can?

We are also waiting for a glycosylated point to go to look for the baby. And I used threeiba that I was phenomenal ...Lantus and Toujeo that the two are glargina
I would have been great to continue with threeiba ... can I ask where do they take you?
Thanks in advance

eri's profile photo
eri
11/14/2019 5:46 a.m.

patri_caracol said:
hello !!!Since I started adjusting the toujeo with my meals, everything has gone from fable!I wake up at 100 and go to the same thing.According to some days what eats, I adjust more or less the quick to avoid hyper or hyper.I weight the rations of hydrates.My healthy food;Fiber, vegetables, fruit, vegetables, meats with little fat, in short.I think I'm doing well, because in the end, I just got pregnant !!!!I have learned today and I have an appointment with Endo on June 23, but on Monday I will call it to inform you.
I have an application, that according to the daily measurements I have an estimated value of the hemo and according to that, I have the hemo at 6.5 but well, until next week I do not get blood I take to cross your fingers and that everything goes great!!!He has caught me a little by surprise because I wanted him to be after the endo, but a tad has been advanced !!!Kisses to all !!

Congratulations !!!! 😘

eri's profile photo
eri
11/14/2019 5:53 a.m.

Hello, I'm going to go from the toujeo to the three -year, my endo wants me to try it and since I decide which one is better, I wanted to know if there is a lot of difference in the units that you put on you with the Tresiba and now with the Toujeo?I of the toujeo I put 20 units and the endo has scheduled 14 of the threeiba and since it is adjusted

maca's profile photo
maca
12/06/2019 7:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.