{'en': 'Tresiba change to Toujeo', 'es': 'Cambio de Tresiba a Toujeo'} Image

Tresiba change to Toujeo

Belen82's profile photo   03/31/2017 10:57 a.m.

Hello!!

Has anyone changed from Tresiba to Toujeo?

Do you tell me your experience?

Thank you so much!!

Belen82's profile photo
Belen82
03/31/2017 10:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, I changed.I am not going to tell you all my life and events but in my case much better, but as we have already said here each one is a body and with a different activity and customs.- The issue is to look for the dose and schedule suitable, easy toSay but difficult to get.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/31/2017 12:17 p.m.

sigsauer said:
yes, I changed.I am not going to tell you all my life and events but in my case much better, but as we have already said here each one is a body and with a different activity and customs.- The issue is to look for the dose and schedule suitable, easy toSay but difficult to get .-

Thanks for answering !!I have told me that to move from one to another it is a day to prick me slowly, because Tresiba has a longer life and could overlap.They have also told me that I will be a few days high until we are with the dose, since three units of Toujeo ... and all this worries me a little.

Belen82's profile photo
Belen82
03/31/2017 1:29 p.m.

@"Belen82" Yes, I was one day without clicking slowly from the last day with threeiba until I started with Toujeo but do not be afraid, for me from almost the first day I went quite well and without being very high.The dose if it is more or less either do you give much importance, you may need more or you may need less, I do not know if you remember your Lantus units but my endocrine told me that it is usually 20% moreThat of Lantus, but just in case you ask your medic@.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/31/2017 4:10 p.m.

Hello!Yesterday I went to the endo and the insulin has changed again .. from threeiba to Toujeo.My Hemo went down last year that I had it at 8.1 so far to 7.5 .. and it is not enough, because my husband and I are looking for our first baby ... I miss me yesterday, because he told me directly that directlyNor did it occur to me to get pregnant, in two months I go to consult to see how I go with Toujeo and if the hemo lowers me for the big step!Another thing that told me is that Tresiba cannot be administered in pregnancy, which cannot be.
I personally have not done very well with Tresiba, I barely punctuated myself, and with this I mean the dinners.A normal day came to dinner at 90 +o- I had a plan in plan a piece of bread and a scramble of spinach and ajitos.Well, the sugar shot at 240 approx.Even thus putting a little fast but it is that the most weird thing is that I did not even click quickUnique that has told me is that many patients have also happened to them, which apparently need less insulin of Tresiba (I went from 36 or 29 in a matter of a few months)
Now he told me that the toujeo is the opposite, that I will need more ...

patri_caracol's profile photo
patri_caracol
04/18/2017 4:16 p.m.

Azucarada desde los 5 añitos
21 años manipulando agujas!
Toujeo 34u / Novorapid 15u diarias + ó -
App diario para control de diabetes mySugr
Última Hemo: 6,1 % OBJETIVO SUPERADO!!
A esforzarse que VAMOS A SER PAPIS!!!

Un saludo a los que día a día somos diabéticos :x

I am also with threeiba and also looking for a baby and good that you want me to tell you, don't go there too.
What worries me is that everyone tells you that it cannot be used in pregnancy and my endocrine r that r with which I continue with it.
Can you know?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/18/2017 4:30 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

What I am noticing is that with Toujeo I need much faster than with Tresiba.If with threeiba I put a fast unit per ration, and even less, with Toujeo I have to put almost double .... This happens to you too?It is that the feeling is as if I miss Toujeo, but if I upload it I have hypos at about 4-5 in the morning, even if I go to sleep at 190 wings two hours from dinner.I don't know, these insulins are costing me a lot ... I have gone from a hem of 5.8 to a 7.2 in 6 months.From the subject of pregnancy with threeiba you can not because there are still no studies in pregnant women.As my endo told me with Toujeo yes because it is the same as Lantus but more concentrated.

Belen82's profile photo
Belen82
04/18/2017 5:14 p.m.

@"Belen82" It happens to me, I also notice that I need faster especially in food, at breakfast and dinner more or less the one I need for the portions that as in the same are +2.I have an appointment in June and from what my hemo I will walk around 6.7-7, the positive part of Toujeo is that I practically do not have any hypoglycemia, partly because of the freestyle and partly because it insulin does not make abrupt declines.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/18/2017 6:22 p.m.

It happened to me that I got up with 40 almost every day using threeiba, I put it at night, now I put it in the morning and the hypos finished

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/18/2017 9:36 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hello!On Monday I went to the endo and automatically change from insulin Tresiba to Toujeo.My problem was that during the noon I was fine, the dinner the same and before always bed with approx peaks of 240, having had dinner and with my fast dose (my dinners are soft, vegetables and some ration of hydrates), because even looking up highI couldn't even get fast because in the morning I woke up at 40.
My endo has told me that this case has happened to many patients with Tresiba, which apparently requires less insulin (I went from 36 or 29 and nothing ..)
He also informed me that Toujeo is contrary to Tresiba, which more insulin demand is needed, in fact I have started with 34 and I am adjusting little by little and I go up two in two units because yesterday for example I had peaks I will be proven.
He also mentioned that Tresiba in China's Nanai pregnancy and that is another important reason now in my case, because I have entered the pregnancy plan!But of course hemo has come out at 7.5 after trying with threeiba and to see had uncontrol
Anyway, my goal is now to lower hemoglobin, eat healthy even more and do more sport than with work I have had a few months limited.In two months I have an appointment, hopefully I do well with Toujeo and give me the approval!
Salu2 to those who are diabetic every day: x

patri_caracol
04/20/2017 2:02 a.m.

I with the Tresiba well less at dinner time, which gave me some hypos that took almost two hours to overcome.Now with the toujeo the same thing happens to me that @"Patri_Caracol" comments that I was happening with the Tresiba, I go to bed at two hours of dinner in 230 and at 6 in the morning I have to get up to eat Ponge I have hypos of 50... I am almost sure that at this time I am slow, but that a week ago, I was with one unity less and it was impossible for me to get out of 200 ... and now, I get well during the day, but I have this problemAt night, and of course, it makes no funny go to sleep at those values ​​and on top of having to be aware of the safe hyp.With a change in the Toujeo schedule I could solve it .... in short, I have endo, to see what he tells me.

Belen82's profile photo
Belen82
04/20/2017 10:37 a.m.

@"Belen82" I was afraid to bed ... In fact, these months I slept fatally, lifting myself at high hours of the morning to see how the measurements evolved and when I saw myself with hicc as zumito come to the body ... also alsoI have a bit of overweight and so much lack of control and taking at every somewhat sugary hypo because ... I have fuck more weight :(
At the moment I am going to upload the dose of Toujeo to 38 since last night I used to 160 (for fear of descent I ate two pieces of apple) and this morning I have dawned to 140 so I have to climb more the basal.Last night I ate a quinoa salad with natural tomato, broccoli, half a silver of tuna and fresh cheese and then apple and put 4 u quick (something that was previously unthinkable because it gave me hiccups ..)
Before dinner I was 120 and then 160, I don't know, I think I must climb the toujeo more and not pass with the fast!

Salu2 to those who are diabetic every day: x :)

patri_caracol
04/20/2017 12:20 p.m.

patri_caracol said:
@"ben82"I saw myself with hicc as zumito come to the body ... I also have a bit of overweight and so much uncontrol and taking at each sugary hypo because ... I have fought more weight :(
At the moment I am going to upload the dose of Toujeo to 38 since last night I used to 160 (for fear of descent I ate two pieces of apple) and this morning I have dawned to 140 so I have to climb more the basal.Last night I ate a quinoa salad with natural tomato, broccoli, half a silver of tuna and fresh cheese and then apple and put 4 u quick (something that was previously unthinkable because it gave me hiccups ..)
Before dinner I was 120 and then 160, I don't know, I think I must climb the toujeo more and not pass with the fast!

Salu2 to those who are diabetic every day: x :)

Well yes, the truth is that it goes wrong .... in your case I do not think you lack basal, you say that you lying down in 160 and ate two pieces of apple and you have risen in 140. If the basal is well adjusted theNight would have to be quite flat, and you still eating you 20 points below what you lying down, surely if you had not eaten you would have risen below 100.

Belen82's profile photo
Belen82
04/20/2017 12:56 p.m.

Hello, do not cenes hydrates and you will see how your levels are regulated when you go to bed.

patri_caracol said:
hello!On Monday I went to the endo and automatically change from insulin Tresiba to Toujeo.My problem was that during the noon I was fine, the dinner the same and before always bed with approx peaks of 240, having had dinner and with my fast dose (my dinners are soft, vegetables and some ration of hydrates), because even looking up highI couldn't even get fast because in the morning I woke up at 40.
My endo has told me that this case has happened to many patients with Tresiba, which apparently requires less insulin (I went from 36 or 29 and nothing ..)
He also informed me that Toujeo is contrary to Tresiba, which more insulin demand is needed, in fact I have started with 34 and I am adjusting little by little and I go up two in two units because yesterday for example I had peaks I will be proven.
He also mentioned that Tresiba in China's Nanai pregnancy and that is another important reason now in my case, because I have entered the pregnancy plan!But of course hemo has come out at 7.5 after trying with threeiba and to see had uncontrol
Anyway, my goal is now to lower hemoglobin, eat healthy even more and do more sport than with work I have had a few months limited.In two months I have an appointment, hopefully I do well with Toujeo and give me the approval!
Salu2 to those who are diabetic every day: x

Maribel Andrade's profile photo
Maribel Andrade
04/23/2017 5:41 p.m.

Diabetica tipo 1 a los 50 años. Novo rapid durante el día y 24 Toujeo antes de dormir. Desde marzo’18 tomo Forxiga, recetada por mi endocrino. Glicosilada 7,4.

nigiri said:

I also adopted the same solution, and I went well.
Even so, you also have to lower the fast insulin when you pass to Tresiba.

pelly's profile photo
pelly
05/22/2017 12:02 p.m.

patri_caracol said:
hello!Yesterday I went to the endo and the insulin has changed again .. from threeiba to Toujeo.My Hemo went down last year that I had it at 8.1 so far to 7.5 .. and it is not enough, because my husband and I are looking for our first baby ... I miss me yesterday, because he told me directly that directlyNor did it occur to me to get pregnant, in two months I go to consult to see how I go with Toujeo and if the hemo lowers me for the big step!Another thing that told me is that Tresiba cannot be administered in pregnancy, which cannot be.
I personally have not done very well with Tresiba, I barely punctuated myself, and with this I mean the dinners.A normal day came to dinner at 90 +o- I had a plan in plan a piece of bread and a scramble of spinach and ajitos.Well, the sugar shot at 240 approx.Even thus putting a little fast but it is that the most weird thing is that I did not even click quickUnique that has told me is that many patients have also happened to them, which apparently need less insulin of Tresiba (I went from 36 or 29 in a matter of a few months)
Now he told me that the toujeo is the opposite, that I will need more ...

Maribel Andrade
05/22/2017 9:14 p.m.

Diabetica tipo 1 a los 50 años. Novo rapid durante el día y 24 Toujeo antes de dormir. Desde marzo’18 tomo Forxiga, recetada por mi endocrino. Glicosilada 7,4.

Hello!If you get to dinner with 90/100, do not get fast and do not eat hydrates.You will see how it does not upload so much when bedtime.To me, at least it works very well

Maribel Andrade
05/22/2017 9:16 p.m.

@"Patri_Caracol" Under my opinion, everyone needs carbohydrates carbohydrates;More or less quantity, according to the need and/or preferences of each person (by diet, per exercise ... etc, but consume something, yes).It is necessary that the body does not spend many hours without HC and if you do not have dinner, you will be from the food to the breakfast of the next day without the body metabolize any hydrate, which are the source of energy that the body has.You should have dinner with carbohydrates and adjust the fast and slow insulin until you get a good postprandial glucose that is maintained for the rest of the night and early morning;Surely when you get it you will see how your glucose enters better at night and your night figures improve considerably.It is true that it costs, but that is recommended, in my opinion.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
05/23/2017 1:21 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Hello!!!Since I started adjusting the toujeo with my meals, everything has gone from fable!I wake up at 100 and go to the same thing.According to some days what eats, I adjust more or less the quick to avoid hyper or hyper.I weight the rations of hydrates.My healthy food;Fiber, vegetables, fruit, vegetables, meats with little fat, in short.I think I'm doing well, because in the end, I just got pregnant !!!!I have learned today and I have an appointment with Endo on June 23, but on Monday I will call it to inform you.
I have an application, that according to the daily measurements I have an estimated value of the hemo and according to that, I have the hemo at 6.5 but well, until next week I do not get blood I take to cross your fingers and that everything goes great!!!He has caught me a little by surprise because I wanted him to be after the endo, but a tad has been advanced !!!Kisses to all !!

patri_caracol
05/26/2017 5:09 p.m.

Congratulations Patri!Hopefully everything comes round and endo supports you and guides you throughout the process.
This post has made me funny, because my case is the opposite, I have been with Toujeo for a year and this last week they have told me to happen to the three -year, which is more stable than the toujeo and to see if the nights pass the nights something more stable.I of Toujeo put me 18 units, and now they have told me to put me 16 of threeiba (if that we would already adjust).I'm going to try to put it in the morning because otherwise at night I forget, but hey, we will see.

valky's profile photo
valky
05/28/2017 1:48 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.