{'en': 'On May 31 we raffle 5 Codylife Kids bracelets, we already have winners !!!', 'es': 'El 31 de Mayo sorteamos 5 pulseras CodyLife Kids, YA TENEMOS GANADORES!!!'} Image

On May 31 we raffle 5 Codylife Kids bracelets, we already have winners !!!

fer's profile photo   05/04/2016 6:12 p.m.

This May we raffle 5 Codylife Kids bracelets among all forum users!

To participate you just have to go to this topic in the forum ( Link and click on the "Like" with your registered user of the forum.

The draw will be on May 31, date on which we will publish the winners, the bracelets can be sent to all countries.

What is Codylife?

The most complete market identifier.Based on QR code, it offers a lot of information in a small space.Personal data, contacts in case of emergency, allergies, medicines, gPS coordinates, private newspaper, etc.

With all this information, you will have the possibility of being better attended in case of needing it to any emergency.

CodyLife offers different products according to the user's need or taste.Bracelets, adhesives, pendants, pins, ...

Choose your identifier in the format you prefer.You can have several products linked to your account.

Very useful to bring data control of your children, older people, etc.In addition, no other identifier offers so many possibilities at such a competitive price.

Draw rules

The draw will take place on May 31, 2016 at 12:00 h., To guarantee the transparency of the process, the Randompicker website will be used that specializes in the execution of online raffles.

You can consult the state of the raffle here: Link

The realization procedure will follow the following steps:

1.- The list of users who have made "I like" in this message of the forum will be downloaded.
2.- The list of users in Randompicker will be loaded.
3.- The raffle has been configured to choose 5 winners.
4.- The result of the raffle will be public and will be aware on the Randompicker page.
5.- The winners will be informed of the procedure to process the sending of the Codylife Sport bracelet where they wish.

Randompicker protocol of the draw

Randompicker is an independent system that helps to make raffles on a random basis.It can be used to choose the winners of draws, lotteries, contests, etc.

The server does not provide any competition, it is just a random program.How it works: Randompicker is a system that generates random numbers for all entries.

Then, all records are ordered according to that unique number which results in a random order.If there are more awards, the Randompicker will choose which awards the participants will win.

Randompicker protocols offer participants an easy way to find information about draws.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/04/2016 6:12 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Another raffle !!!:)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/04/2016 10:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Let's see if this time there is luck ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/05/2016 9:25 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Brilliant!!!Another opportunity !!!
Good luck to everyone !!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
05/05/2016 10:56 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Well there I like another, there is more luck.

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
05/05/2016 11:38 a.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

I like it and I will like that luck ..

ajd's profile photo
ajd
05/07/2016 12:31 p.m.

I like another :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/07/2016 1:37 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I like it, I touch me .... hahaha luck to all.

polustiano's profile photo
polustiano
05/11/2016 9:07 a.m.

DM 1 desde 2013
Lantus y Novorrapid
Aficionado al deporte

LUCKEEEEE EVERYONE!!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/12/2016 10:17 a.m.

Good luck to all

Alfonso Fernandez Martinez's profile photo
Alfonso Fernandez Martinez
05/20/2016 1:07 p.m.

LUCKERRR

kyra's profile photo
kyra
05/29/2016 10:32 a.m.

We already have winners !!! ... here the 5 winners of May, congratulations !!!

@Mariah14
@fjf
@Fermod
@Rosi
@kerensammolina

I contact you privately to facilitate the application process and the prize code!

;)

fer's profile photo
fer
06/01/2016 4:56 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I remember that the draw is public and anyone can consult their participation and the results in this link:

Link

Congratulations to the winners again !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
06/01/2016 5:05 p.m.

Cachis again that it has not touched me;):
Congratulations to the winners!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/01/2016 7:09 p.m.

Patience @anaisabel!, Let's see if for the month of June you have more luck, encouragement !!!

;))

fer's profile photo
fer
06/01/2016 7:47 p.m.

Congratulations to the winners :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
06/01/2016 8:11 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

OLEEE:)>-: d

fjf's profile photo
fjf
06/01/2016 10:52 p.m.

Congratulations to the winners .... Very good initiative and therefore congratulations to the forum team.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
06/01/2016 11:08 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Thank you very much, the first time it touches me something and has made me very excited !!!!

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
06/02/2016 8:47 a.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

@Mariah14, @fjf, @fermod, @rosi, @kerensammolina.

As in the previous raffle, I propose that you share here a photo with the bracelet on when it arrives!

: P

fer's profile photo
fer
06/02/2016 9:56 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.