{'en': 'On May 31 we raffle 5 Codylife Kids bracelets, we already have winners !!!', 'es': 'El 31 de Mayo sorteamos 5 pulseras CodyLife Kids, YA TENEMOS GANADORES!!!'} Image

On May 31 we raffle 5 Codylife Kids bracelets, we already have winners !!!

fer's profile photo   05/04/2016 6:12 p.m.

Congratulations to the winners !!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
06/02/2016 10:25 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

fer said:
@mariah14, @fjf, @fermod, @rosi, @kerensammolina.

As in the previous raffle, I propose that you share here a photo with the bracelet on when it arrives!

: P

Well there the photo of the bracelet goes, in the photo it is not set, if you have a wrist contour of 13cm do not ask the 13cm request that of 14-15 cm.Well some arrangement we will make to use it ....

: D

fjf's profile photo
fjf
06/08/2016 4:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Mine has not yet arrived!

kerensammolina's profile photo
kerensammolina
06/08/2016 5:02 p.m.

Diabetes Mellitus Tipo 1
Debut a los 19 años
Tresiba y Humalog

fjf said:
fer said:
@mariah14, @fjf, @fermod, @rosi, @kerensammolina.

As in the previous raffle, I propose that you share here a photo with the bracelet on when it arrives!

: P

Well there the photo of the bracelet goes, in the photo it is not set, if you have a wrist contour of 13cm do not ask the 13cm request that of 14-15 cm.Well some arrangement we will make to use it ....

: D

Well, again here with a new photo this time, it has been a surprise for me to have received another bracelet from one more size, I suppose there must be some responsible for the company and has read my previous message, I mean thatIt was merely informative and did not intend to put the product and that it was possibly I who asked the size too fair, so I only have to thank the reponable of this new shipment, and give the congratulations to a serious and responsible company as fewThey remain.
Thanks again and greetings.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
06/16/2016 4:41 p.m.

@fjf I love the photo!, that you know that your surprise already knew it !!: P

Codylife's have really behaved great.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
06/16/2016 5:37 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, I can't upload the photo because it tells me that maximum two MB so Sorry!I have to say that two bracelets of the same size arrived and they come great!Thank you very much

kerensammolina's profile photo
kerensammolina
06/18/2016 10:49 p.m.

Diabetes Mellitus Tipo 1
Debut a los 19 años
Tresiba y Humalog

Thanks for your comments.We are glad you like our products.We will continue to collaborate with this great forum in everything we can.Greetings.

Codylife's profile photo
Codylife
06/26/2016 12:25 p.m.

After all the difficulties in ordering and the can that gave @fer here is my girl with the bracelet !!

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
06/26/2016 4:23 p.m.

now yes!!

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
06/26/2016 4:24 p.m.

Bravo @mariah14 !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
06/26/2016 5:03 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Sara's bracelets have finally arrived, super happy with them.Thank you so much!!!!

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
06/27/2016 8:38 a.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

That you enjoy them @rosi!

fer's profile photo
fer
06/27/2016 1:46 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.