Juanra Ortega needs our vote to get a dream.We have achieved it !!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo   05/02/2016 3:18 p.m.

I encourage @juanra !!, I see that you are going second, I have already left you my vote of the day!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
05/17/2016 10:17 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@juanra and you are afraid to fail the people who are supporting you ????What you have achieved so far is already a triumph, your dream is being a great motivation for everyone, and for my daughters and especially for my little DT1 a great example.Your challenge and that of many other DT1 are helping you to see that diabetes is not an impediment to continue enjoying what you like, athletics.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
05/17/2016 10:26 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Come and go the second!;)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/17/2016 1:42 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

How big you are a countryman !!!!
You give us a lot of strength and illusion to everyone.
There is little left ..

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/18/2016 7:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Another vote for today, and tomorrow we will continue voting.Encouoooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
05/18/2016 9:30 a.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

I have already left my vote today, encourage @juanra !!!, that you go second and a short distance from the first, you have to catch it !!!\ m/

fer's profile photo
fer
05/18/2016 10:25 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have voted several times every day changed from explore to Mozilla and then with the mobile .... second does not go wrong.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/18/2016 3:42 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Link
Interview they have done to Juanra Ortega, a few days after knowing if he will get his dream.

RocioLlinares
05/19/2016 1:02 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I already have my vote today, encourage @juanra that you are a few of the first !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
05/19/2016 1:31 p.m.

I have already left my vote, remember that today is last day, I encourage that it goes second and only your votes are missing today !!

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
05/20/2016 5:03 p.m.

I'm going to Chamonix !!!!!!They just confirmed it ... what madness, it's incredible, very big hahaha.

Many thanks to all those who have been supporting and those who have moved it there.The support has been brutal.

Now to leave the pavilion very high !!!

juanra's profile photo
juanra
05/23/2016 4:24 p.m.

Congratulations @juanra, to enjoy !! :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/23/2016 4:27 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

enjoy ???????of that nothing, to suffer for us .... :)) :) :))

Seriously, congratulations and enjoy the experience

nacho's profile photo
nacho
05/23/2016 4:49 p.m.

Congratulations champion !!!!What an emotion when my husband told me, and I don't even want to think when I tell my kids, that every day they asked how @juanra was going.
Now it's time to enjoy and be sure that we will be with you!

RocioLlinares
05/23/2016 4:52 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Juanra said:
I'm going to Chamonix !!!!!!They just confirmed it ... what madness, it's incredible, very big hahaha.

Many thanks to all those who have been supporting and those who have moved it there.The support has been brutal.

Now to leave the pavilion very high !!!

Congratulations @juanra that great joy that you have achieved the goal !!!

:) & GT;-:) & GT;-:) GT;-:) GT;- = D & GT;= D & GT;= D & GT;= D & GT;= D & GT;= D & GT;= D & GT;

fer's profile photo
fer
05/23/2016 5:05 p.m.

Congratulations!!= D> = D>

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/23/2016 5:39 p.m.

Congratulations @juanra.So have you left the first or second?It is not clear to me and clicking the link does not come out who have been chosen.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/23/2016 6:36 p.m.

@juanra congratulations champion !!!!I am a lot, people like you encourage children like me not to stop fighting !!!!!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/23/2016 11:30 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Congratulations!!!!!Let everything go very well and enjoy it.

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
05/24/2016 8:57 a.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

@juanra congratulations .... to continue to the goal ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/24/2016 10:29 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.