Juanra Ortega needs our vote to get a dream.We have achieved it !!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo   05/02/2016 3:18 p.m.

Better late than @joseludi, bravo by your votes !!!

Surely @juanra appreciates it!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
05/05/2016 8:33 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Recovering positions 3rd !!!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/06/2016 8:55 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

And another vote !!!cheer up!!!!

fer's profile photo
fer
05/06/2016 9:14 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I carry two today.Yesterday I managed to vote 6 times from my mobile.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
05/06/2016 9:47 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Another vote !!!!!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
05/06/2016 6:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have already made today's votes

And tomorrow?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/06/2016 9:05 p.m.

And another vote!

fer's profile photo
fer
05/07/2016 1:05 p.m.

You already have my vote !!!

Estrellita's profile photo
Estrellita
05/07/2016 4:38 p.m.

Thank you all for the support.The truth is that this votes is very rare, there are those who can only vote for a day and I know of people who can vote several times.So to know what they will be doing there !!
People go like a shot but we will have to continue fighting until the end to see what happens.

Link

Thanks again and happy week to everyone !!!

juanra's profile photo
juanra
05/09/2016 9:09 a.m.

@juanra I tmbn t vote every day, Aupa Txapeldun, has a lot of merit everything you get the athletes dt1.A hug

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
05/09/2016 5:39 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Another vote today! I encourage us to tell us !!, @juanra you have to campaign !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
05/10/2016 1:22 p.m.

I am voting almost every day but there is the complicated thing !!Vamoooooos @juanra!:)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/10/2016 9:32 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

We keep voting, luck @juanra.

polustiano's profile photo
polustiano
05/11/2016 9:05 a.m.

DM 1 desde 2013
Lantus y Novorrapid
Aficionado al deporte

The truth is that we are having a few days complicated at home (I have the boss of low, nothing serious but low) and this trying to be aware of social networks is complicated.I get to the end of the day without batteries so I barely have time to do anything.In the end, the day to day is often harder than training for an ultratrail hahaha.Let's see if I recover energy for the final stretch !!
Thank you all once more.We keep pushing !!

juanra's profile photo
juanra
05/11/2016 10:44 a.m.

I encourage @juanra !!, that you are only 25 votes from you, I have already voted for you today!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
05/11/2016 12:29 p.m.

Voted!luck!

Nyme's profile photo
Nyme
05/15/2016 11:16 a.m.

Let's continue voting, among all we can get the second to reach.We have until Friday.

RocioLlinares
05/16/2016 10:12 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Chic@s Juanra Va Segundo !!!!To continue voting to keep the position !!!

RocioLlinares
05/16/2016 5:57 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I encourage !!!!, I have voted today!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
05/16/2016 6:42 p.m.

Bufff this is crazy.I fear me many illusions but there is the warm warm thing ...

I copy you here the link of a news that I put yesterday on Facebook thread of all this:

Link

Let's see if it arrives on Friday !!!

juanra's profile photo
juanra
05/17/2016 9:56 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.