Adequate mold bread?

mariah14's profile photo   05/24/2016 10:30 p.m.

Thanks girls ... today it was great.

I tried the snack yesterday and also uploaded to me but until 168 without insulin.Today at breakfast (7:15) I have taken 2 portions of the famous bread with butter (to see if the absorption slows me) plus skim milk, a total of 3 portions with 3 insulin and I have not reached or 120,Now I am in 77 stable.If I continue like this all day, frame the graph ;-)

Today it worked for me ... Of course my hormones have dropped for the beginning of the cycle ... I suppose a little of everything.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/01/2016 9:38 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, what do you mean with the "famous bread with butter"?What bread is it?

And another thing, so I understand the butter is slow absorption, and does not have a great peak?I would appreciate it to clarify it to me.thank you

What I have noticed is that I get more breakfast milk with 4 or 5 cookies, and that toast and a half of bread, and put a little butter and mermerge.
I wear the free, and I don't see that I shoot me

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
03/26/2017 8:42 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

By the way, my educator told me that it was preferable to eat the bread of a lifetime than mold bread.The latter is much less natural, and rises more glucose.

The Diabalance brand, I can't speak, because I haven't tried it.Where do they sell that product brand?

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
03/26/2017 8:44 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.