Adequate mold bread?

mariah14's profile photo   05/24/2016 10:30 p.m.

Hello: I would like to know what bread you use or which is the best. For my daughter I have tried the integral but it has sugar (the one that less that of Mercadona without added sugars), the white of bimbo 100% natural, but beingRefined flour also uploads glycemia.Diabalance do you know it? Or any bio ??
thank you so much.all the best.

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
05/24/2016 10:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Mariah14 I have not used that of Diabalance, but from the group of the Diabetes and Pregnancy forum they use many for breakfast, they all do very well to avoid peaks and it has very few HC

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/24/2016 10:36 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

The mold of mold in general I would not recommend it to a diabetic or a non -diabetic.Nce

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/24/2016 11:30 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I usually break breakfast bread and give me beak, but the bread bar gives me the same peak.
If I change to integral cookies, you also give me the same peak.
I have tried cereals and also.
I am unable to eat some eggs or sausages for breakfast as they propose in some diets .... in the end we have left?Because fruits shoot my glucose at any time of the day.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/25/2016 9:05 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, I have tried many brands and the truth is that it doesn't matter to each other, they get very little with respect to carbohydrates, a slice = a ration

I buy the one that suits me the most or catches me at that time.
My son does not notice that he uploads more or less a brand and that notice everything.

At the moment I can not turn to another bread to snack, for the moment, he is two years old and a bread sandwich does not eatAs a whim, but the best is the natural bar bread.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
05/25/2016 9:12 a.m.

@Anzazuleg My daughter is also 2 years old and the normal bread eats a piece but not.
I will try the diabalance. Thank you!

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
05/25/2016 11:32 a.m.

@Ruthbia have you tried rye bread?I am doing very well, but the bakery, not that of mold

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/25/2016 7:09 p.m.

@nigiri no, it is that I did not eat bread so far that I am diabetic and I do not like to go to the super ... bread in biscots or integral is the only one that consumes because it does not force me to go daily purchases.
I will try a Saturday but I have already proven that the glucose rises to me 90 mg/dl in an hour every morning eating 3 portions with 3 uds of insulin.Of course, at the time it begins to plumn.If the insulin increases, I will not go from 120?I have not tried for fear of a hiccup but that is my goal when I started eating.

And if I correct as today that I was in 214, it lowers me at two hours to 80 and stabilizes, so the novorapid lasts 2 hours, no 3 as the prospect says.

Tomorrow surely changes me

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/26/2016 1:07 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I buy it in the bakery, it is a bakery with my own oven and I buy a hogazOf rye, it does not give me spikes and the glycemic index is lower than that of wheat or other flours.Specifically, I buy it in a bakery called Pansolo, I think there are several in Madrid but the rye bread is quite common in any bakery with its own oven surely you find @ruthbia

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/26/2016 5:50 p.m.

My daughter, the one who least uploads glycemia is the Pan de Mercado Na, which they call "world champion."E seem that almost all tested

chantal's profile photo
chantal
05/26/2016 8:15 p.m.

The dybalance is going great.It is a bit dry but it doesn't make me spikes.
In pregnancy it was the only thing that could have breakfast without putting myself in 200.
What happens is a roll always breakfast the same.
Now I alternate it with 2.5R bar bread with an olive oil pelin.

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
05/27/2016 1:47 a.m.

nigiri said:
I buy it in the bakery, it is a bakery with my own oven and buy a loaf and I ask that they make me slices because I only like in breakfast, it lasts five days quietlyBecause it does not get hard, it is a somewhat peculiar bread that of rye, it does not give me peaks and the glycemic index is lower than that of wheat or other flours.Specifically, I buy it in a bakery called Pansolo, I think there are several in Madrid but the rye bread is quite common in any bakery with its own oven surely you find @ruthbia

@nigiri As we live in the same neighborhood, in what street is it?
I have already found it!It can be commissioned via web and has integral wheat bread that I have read has the lowest IG (40) than that of Centeno (65);Let's see if I control breakfast peaks

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/27/2016 9:46 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I am up to the bun (and that the hair does not give me for bun or anything): ((.... in the end I bought the whole wheat bread because its glycemic index is 40 instead of rye that is 65 (theMold or white bread has an index 70) and it has given me the same ... at half an hour I was in 159 with the arrow rising vertically with 40 g of bread and a glass of milk and its insulin.
If I only take milk I also upload a lot although they say it is slow absorption ....
Neither insulin nor anything, in each meal I have peaks outside my thresholds.

That I am fed up with this!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/31/2016 9:50 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia advice if you allow me.At the beginning with the free I was spent exactly the same, I made readings 1 hour after having eaten and Tarumba returned when I saw the climb and vertical arrows, until I saw that at 2 hours I was in good values ​​and having inHe says that the Free has 15-20 mtos of delay, I decided not to make readings until 2 hours after not being a hipo-hiper symptom.I did more than anything for my health m-e-n-t-a-l ...;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/31/2016 11:44 a.m.

@sigsauer if you are right, completely, but my endo wants to be 120 at the time to prepare pregnancy and this is going crazy because I do not get it with anything in the morning.
The truth is that without the free lived better mentally because I only saw 6 specific data, now ... a horror ..

Luckily I continue in honeymoon than if not ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/31/2016 12:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

And if you upload the rapid @ruthbia?Another thing has not told you your endocrine with the theme of pregnancy that you put an insulin bomb?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/31/2016 2:07 p.m.

@nigiri a few days ago that I double the rapid and the beak at 200 at 30 min nobody takes it away, of course at 2 hours I enter hypoglycemia.That is why I am testing with low IG foods but it doesn't work.

A part of my training and work is the data analysis, but with diabetes it does not work ... and another endo that my biggest problem would be the control of my way of being and working.

Endo does not put me a bomb because I see that I control it and I am not pregnant yet, (I did a treatment and it came out negative, today I have review to see how I continue);I guess they assign them to people with more control problems than me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/31/2016 2:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have also put the freestyle 2 days ago and it is crazy!Give a hypo ... I am turning Tarumba !! The best thing is that at night it is stable between 100-150, which quite reassures.
@sigsauer will take into account your cense to look at it at 2 hours of eating ....
@Ruthbia Much encouragement in your control and in your search for pregnancy !!

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
05/31/2016 4:33 p.m.

@ruthbia I already said that I had not tried that of Diabalance, but we are going that as option you can try to see how you are doing.I try with oatmeal and the truth is that it is great, but since each one works with each one.
On the bomb, I thought it was for difficult cases too, but nothing is further than that approach.It makes things very easier for you.They forced me to put it in pregnancy, because I didn't want it, and delighted the truth.
By the way, the post breakfast is the worst point for all of the pregnancy, so do not despair and if you see that the climb does not last all morning you do not have more accounts, you have very good hemo and a ratin above a moment to theday is not so worrying.And that 120 most ask us at 2h so it doesn't surprise me that it is complicated if they ask you when eating, much encouragement!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/31/2016 11:33 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Ruthbia I have a good control and they will put it precisely to get pregnant, that's why I asked you, I thought it was something usual even if you had little being diabetic, the same does that have to do?
Is the peak rare even uploading the fast, and if you go up the slow night?Have you tried?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/31/2016 11:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.