New continuous measurement system

RocioLlinares's profile photo   05/27/2016 12:02 p.m.

Link

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
05/27/2016 12:02 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@fer, if you are already open by another place you close it.

RocioLlinares
05/27/2016 12:02 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Does anyone know anything?I am concerned about cuts and scars .....

RocioLlinares
05/27/2016 12:04 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

The idea is still like the microchip of animals, but with the difference that it has a 90 -day expiration and after ... Ambulatory intervention to extract it and some points?As a approach it is a good idea but you would have to clarify things, a chip/ sensor that at all times gave the information of the glucose level is what we all want, but since we will go chipados like the animals that do not have that expiration and it is more duration.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/27/2016 12:25 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@Rociollinares for a few months I saw him in a blog that I follow, a girl who was testing and the truth that the transmitter already seemed quite large.
I do not remember exactly if I put the transmitter's duration or if he explained how he did the sensor insert, but on the one hand, he had the positive of lasting 90dias and the negative of ... how would they have to put the sensor?Go to the hospital every three months to change it?
I also don't know if you would connect to the new bomb referred to in the article you put, or what price will you have ... come on, I stay with many doubts, to see if it comes out and we are solving them.

Blog and photo attachment, the transmitter puts it next to the freestyle so you can get an idea

Link

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/27/2016 12:31 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Pd the photo is from March 6 in case someone wants to see it, and I don't know what exactly because it is in German I would say, we don't understand much haha.On March 8 he makes an entrance with a photo of after and results, I repeat ... I do not understand what he says, if someone can translate it and explain it would come very well;)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/27/2016 12:35 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Pufffff seen thus my opinion changes, that is a shit of invention, you not only have to carry a sensor that you have to go with the built -in transmitter, we are also missing that you have to take the mobile adhered to the body, what a chestnut.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/27/2016 12:35 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

So I still like less !!!!I think the same as Luvi, if you already carry the sensor, they could already make a transmitter that did not have to be stuck to the body ..... for that we stayed as we are and we save cuts, scar ...

RocioLlinares
05/27/2016 12:38 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

If now one of the problems of free or the Dexcom is that it is stuck ..... with this we are worse ...

RocioLlinares
05/27/2016 12:40 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

In the end everyone goes like this, Dexcom, Medtronic or Free ... what will have to be seen is the discrete of this new, the price and obviously the exact and benefits that will give us.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/27/2016 12:43 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Oysters I also thought that it would only be the implant, I see many "pots" glued to the body, I don't know ...

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
05/27/2016 1:15 p.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

It is a milestone.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/27/2016 3:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

We will continue to see that we read on pages outside of Spain, because as with so many other things to know when they will take it here or if they take it out, that is the other part, as with the insight bomb and to see if on this I find any websiteThat he manages to understand in the meantime hahaha ... But let's go my first impression is not very good as you have commented the rest.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/27/2016 3:40 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

As much inconveniences that I have, if it really serves me to control diabetes, be fine and avoid future problems, I am happy with the invention.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
05/27/2016 10:16 p.m.

With my age in this condition, I only want to comment that CGM must be mandatory for all T1.From children to adults because it is the only way to understand when using insulin and knowing how food affects us.Of course, the medical institutions will not accept it, because there is no economic profits if the idea is that we continue to place liters of insulin.But that is counterproductive for this condition, hopefully one day is accepted at the medical level that CGMs are equally important as insulin (and mental stability, exercises with exercises) to have under control under T1!

jazmin253's profile photo
jazmin253
05/27/2016 11:19 p.m.

First it is a system with the same function and with different particularities just like the Free, the Dexcom or Medtronic.I see advantages of the 90 days of the sensor and that the transmitter is independent could hit and take off.As disadvantages the size of the transmitter and still an incognita the insertion of the sensor.
The important thing is that the offer is broad

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/29/2016 2:14 p.m.

I have thrown an eye on the web.

The sensor is subcutaneous with what I imagine will come with an applicator so that each one inserts it.It looks like a fuse, I think it is the size of the feather of the pen.The transmitter communicates via Bluetooth with the mobile so it sends alarms.
When carrying an electronically excitable fluid (diode type), surely you whistle in airports because the electric arc will excite the electrons of the fluid.

The only thing I don't like are possible reactions to a foreign body inside the skin;It is not an elastic needle like the other meters, it is the size of a fuse and will not be so elastic that it favors the movement and can hurt.

I assume that the fair stands out to hook the transmitter;He does not say if the transmitter is changed along with the sensor, they are placed together with an applicator ... I imagine that if to win more Roche pasta.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/30/2016 10:35 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I think that seeing how Dexcom and Abbott are leaving with continuous glucose, Medtronic, Roche etc, etc.The greater the competition, they are improving and some decide to lower prices so that the rest has to go down even if it gives me that among them they are not going to step on ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/30/2016 11:22 a.m.

It is clear that with the new basal insulin 24 h.Type Tresiba, the measurement is more intense, since they allow/force not to make meals between meals and those that are made, insulin depends on values.So a continuous meter today is necessary, when something is classified as such, it translates into money and they are.But money does not translate in good because we are innovated, that goes with copying what is there, with some small enough advantage.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/30/2016 11:34 a.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

Link The thing promises ... although we will see if it does not end in another blufff of the many that we usually have in diabetes issues ...

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
05/31/2016 9:09 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.