New continuous measurement system

RocioLlinares's profile photo   05/27/2016 12:02 p.m.

Hopefully it is so and promises, because the illogical thing is that in the technological times that they run there is no longer.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/31/2016 9:26 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Not only is it about it works ... It is about being accessible ... that they take out this device and cost us 400 euros per month, because it is neither progress nor anything ...

That they take out this device and cost, paid 100% of our pocket, 100 euros per month ... Chapeau

I mean ... that first has to be true and work ... and once that filter is over ... accessible.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
05/31/2016 9:43 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Hahaha then it gives me to stay nothing, something new and cheap?They don't go hand in hand.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/31/2016 9:53 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Pabloj2000 said:
Link The thing promises ... although we will see if it does not end in another Blufff of the many that we usually have in diabetes issues...Saludos

This is another system.And they say it is non -invasive.Although they do not explain much how it works, I am surprised that I put the glucose in the interstitial tissue just like the annoying and painful current continuous monitors and instead says it is non -invasive.

Let's see if it is true that it comes out at the end of the year.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/01/2016 12:26 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

It seems that the thing moves here. Seeing if it is true.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/01/2016 3:07 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, I have been reading and rereading with my modest English and my friend translator of Ggook everything I have been able to del Sugarbeat Este, which in principle looks good.

As always, they have good publicists and designers, who without missing the truth omit certain information, or write it very ambiguously.

For what I have understood:

- The adhesive patch that supplies in principle is changed every day, that is, it will be a box of 30 patches or those that are to spend 1 month, 2 or those of them.I do not know if changing it every day is due to hygiene, adhesion problems or the patch measurement system.
- The patch measures by simple contact with the skin, we do not know if it is made of a glucose -sensitive fabric, if it measures it in sweat, if it measures it by Raman spectroscopy or as a cushion ... it does, but they say noIt has a needle and that has been approved for use because it is within the required reliability.
- Each of the "disposable" patches is prepared to host that "microchip" that supply you the first day and lasts about two years, which is responsible for processing the information it receives from the patch and sending it by Bluetooth to your mobile or smartwatchThey even sell their watch if you want it.
- Every time you change the patch and connect the microchip that you have taken from the old patch you have to calibrate with a click on your finger.
- Therefore, I intuit that the system operation is to change the patch every day (you can put it wherever you want), reuse the chip that you have taken from the old patch, click on your finger, put the value in the app that supplies you andYour system is calibrated.After two years using the same chip you have to change it.

Advantages:
- Without adhesion problems
- The patch does not hurt when putting it (the freestyle either and it is every 2 weeks)
- You put it where you want, you can change your place every day
- It has a mobile app, with alarms and other settings

Disadvantages:
- Every day to change patches
- Every day click to calibrate

Unknowns:
-Price?
-Possibility of governing an insulin bomb with the app?

Anyway, we'll see ... right?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/01/2016 12:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@kraken In this thread the sensor commenting @rociollinares is Roche's new, not the Sugarbeat.
But since you comment, this news as with the Roche sensor, out of Spain a few months ago that came out and with my evil English I was also looking, I like the idea the truth, because it does not include a puncture, but in the end it is a questionTo see what we all commented is general, benefits and prices.
You can register on the web to keep you informed, pneumara medical or something was, I especially ask for a price.They sent me an email after confirmation but nothing more for now

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
06/01/2016 12:17 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hi @gemater, you are right, I have answered the comment of @Pabloj2000 in this same thread, and perhaps we should have opened another to not mix themes.We leave it in the hands of the great @fer ^:) ^

With regard to the system, it seems to me that it can be interesting.If you get a novelty, please open a thread and tell us.

Thank you!

DiabetesForo
06/01/2016 12:36 p.m.

Well, if it works well, it would be a great improvement with respect to freestyle, I did hurt, especially when I put it on and removed, when I hit me, or someone greeted me with the typical shirt on my shoulder and sometimes when I slept on him.

I also overwhelmed me a lot I could not take it away for so many days, I started to chop and if I failed I ended up taking it away before.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/01/2016 12:51 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Obviously, it gives you the freedom to decide every day if you want to take it or not, and where.

DiabetesForo
06/01/2016 1:08 p.m.

It looks good .... Let's see what it stays.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/01/2016 2:34 p.m.

It has a good look, to see if it does not stay in science fiction, it works and leaves at a reasonable price so that we go all the users of Dexcom and Abbott and everyone puts the batteries in how much to quality-price ratio .. the more the morebetter competition unless by corporatism they do not step on each other .. !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/01/2016 2:55 p.m.

kraken said:

- Each of the "disposable" patches is prepared to host that "microchip" that supply you the first day and lasts about two years, which is responsible for processing the information it receives from the patch and sending it by Bluetooth to your mobile or smartwatchThey even sell their watch if you want it.
-

I don't understand @kraken what you say that they are supplied by the first day and lasts about two years.

They are patches that you must put on daily and to which an adhesive is adhered that is where the sender goes.

The data is received through a reader of that brand, from an smart watch (of the same brand or another) or through a mobile application.Always through Bluetooth.

They say that the CE brand is approved, which is only a matter of selling it as they estimate timely, they speak of the end of the year

Here I put two pages where you talk about the invention:

Link
Link

They are in English, if someone wants any clarification I will try to solve it.It seems to me very good invention and the main thing is that it seems that the issue moves and that can only favor us as a result of the competition and the price drop.

DiabetesForo
06/01/2016 11:21 p.m.

I just realized that the thread opened to treat another device.If you estimate time @Fer that moves the comments to a new thread or that the title of the thread is modified so that the two systems have

DiabetesForo
06/01/2016 11:24 p.m.

Excellent the links @joseludi !!!

The patch that adheres to the skin carries a "battery" that induces a current of ions and causes the glucose to leave the interstitial fluid and go to the last layer of the skin, just in contact with the patch, where it is measured byThe "electronic sensor".

This electronic sensor is the one that lasts two years and is connected to the patch, which is the one that is changed daily.

I copy and paste from the official pages:

"· Connected to a Small Electronic Sensor, The Sugarbeat® Patch Can Take A Measurement Every Five Minutes from The Body’s Interstitial Fluid, Drawn From The Skin."

Estimated Lifespan Sensor: Two Years "

DiabetesForo
06/02/2016 8:35 a.m.

This second system convinces me more than the first.As for changing it every day I would not care: my daughter carries the free and every day I check her to see how she takes it, if she will endure or not ... change the fixomull when you start seeing the edgesdirty, what does what it costs;Or put nobecuta to endure ..... in short that the free is not to put it and forget you ...

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
06/02/2016 10:23 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@joseludi, for now we follow it here, if I will continue to move to a topic.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
06/02/2016 11:27 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

So I have been able to read with the translator those of the Laboratory of Nemaura say that the continuous measurement systems of Dexcom and Abbott are much more expensive than it will supposedly be yours, until I see it I do not believe it, too muchNice to be true ... :(

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/02/2016 3:51 p.m.

kraken said:
the patch that adheres to the skin carries a "pile" that induces an ion current and makes glucose out of the interstitial fluid and is directed to the last layer of theskin, just in contact with the patch, where it is measured by the "electronic sensor."

This electronic sensor is the one that lasts two years and is connected to the patch, which is the one that is changed daily

It reminds me of the Glucowatch failure system.I think it was nothing precise and causes irritations and discomfort.:(

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/02/2016 4:22 p.m.

@sigsauer, because if it will be cheaper, my illusion increases ..... Let's see what we are knowing and if in the end it can be accessible to everyone.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
06/02/2016 4:23 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.