{'en': 'Sugarbeat, glucose monitor without punctures and in real time', 'es': 'SugarBEAT, monitor de glucosa sin pinchazos y en tiempo real'} Image

Sugarbeat, glucose monitor without punctures and in real time

fer's profile photo   06/04/2016 12:06 p.m.

Freestyle and Dexcom that we obviously know, are not devices of the same nature as the Sugarbeat since the first 2 carry a needle always nailed to the skin and the Sugarbeat no.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/19/2017 8:02 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Sherpa 41 precisely because they carry real free sensors, Dexcom;Enlite work.The things "magigas or have almost never done so. History is full of failures such as" glycowatch "or" pendra "

jmsalgadou's profile photo
jmsalgadou
02/19/2017 11:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In 3 months that I use the Free I never detected a hiccThey marked hypos being 200 or more and that I get tired of being all the time returning, if that is to work well, I prefer to wait for the "magic."

Also that sincerely, carrying that needle and that rich so annoying and so many days stuck in the arm I would not do it again even if it would be right as the traditional glucometers.

I prefer to prick ten or fifteen times but only a second than wear a needle stuck with a patch pressing it all the time.For me it is a huge step, although I understand that people with an active life have no choice but to use it to have some control, but it is not my case.

P.D: What I would accept is something like this:
Link
A clock with a needle like that of the free, dexcom and literate but only nail at the time you squeeze the button and measures the glucose.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/20/2017 6:45 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

This watch if I do not see it, very cool if it is but images imagine you 15 or more glycemia a day as you would look like the doll and venitas unless it has any skin protection system or something similar we would end up withThe doll in living flesh.
The Sugar Beat because I do not know, until it is marketed if they market it we will not leave doubts, I think they have presented it in Paris but I have not found news about it.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/20/2017 9:14 a.m.

sigsauer said:
this clock if I don't see it, very cool if it is but imagine get 15 or more glycemia a day as you would look like the capillaries and you see the wrist unlessHave some skin protection system or something would end the wrist in living flesh.
The Sugar Beat because I do not know, until it is marketed if they sell it we will not leave doubts, I think they have presented it in Paris but I have not found news about it.

Do not click to the bloody capillaries, it only reaches under the skin just like the free and others, and it seems that it has a rotary head, I imagine that it is turning and clicking every time in different site.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/20/2017 9:59 a.m.

My son has been with diabetes, since he was two years old, he has been an insulin bomb from four, last year we chose to try the freestyle and the truth is that the glycosylated step of being from 8.3 to 7.3 that now has the problem isthat these sensors give allergic reaction then we tested with that of Enlite but the same is happening and if this new system comes out I will try it although I doubt that it is less expensive than the others

Mamá diabetico's profile photo
Mamá diabetico
02/21/2017 12:42 a.m.

And in Latin America when?Chili?

Totocoxmun's profile photo
Totocoxmun
02/26/2017 3:42 p.m.

I climb the thread when another opened

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/08/2018 7:59 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello, I'm new.I debuted two months ago.I have been reading you and I am very interested in this device.
Is something else known?Do you know somewhere where I could inform me?
Thank you very much to everyone !!

Marikiya 984's profile photo
Marikiya 984
01/24/2018 11:47 p.m.

marikiya 984 said:
Hello, I'm new.I debuted two months ago.I have been reading you and I am very interested in this device.
Is something else known?Do you know somewhere where I could inform me?
Thank you very much to everyone !!

Science fiction for now.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/27/2018 1:03 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.