{'en': 'Sugarbeat, glucose monitor without punctures and in real time', 'es': 'SugarBEAT, monitor de glucosa sin pinchazos y en tiempo real'} Image

Sugarbeat, glucose monitor without punctures and in real time

fer's profile photo   06/04/2016 12:06 p.m.

@"Regina" that I know the interstitial fluid is not blood and it is what they use free and dexcom with more or less "reasonable" results and this system will measure the interstitial fluid, in addition, taking into account that I the otherI made 2 capillary glycems in a row and the glucometer gave me a difference of 29 mg/ dl between one nor or more or less and this was with blood, what reliability it gives me ...?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/20/2016 9:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I believe that more important than absolute values ​​(that neither the capillary meters beaten, in fact I fix that the dexocm by ex, asks you for 2 drops that sometimes resemble, and sometimes not, the result) are the trends.11% seem very reasonable to me, I guess it will depend on the values ​​that each one moves.
If I usually be for example, at 180 .... Let me marce 162 or 196 it is not relevant to me, and if it seems reliable.

Come on, in that aspect, for my use, fantastic.Another thing will be the price, consumables, etc ... There is the "trick" and what will make the difference.I wish they begin to throw prices once, which are already hours! We have to pay?Ok, I can understand it ... but something reasonable and assumed, hear, that the SMI will rise now to 700 euros!

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
12/20/2016 8:13 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

When the SS of Germany approves it, then I did.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/20/2016 8:18 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Let's see if the competition makes the mother houses modify their prices.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/20/2016 8:22 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Yes indeed ;)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/20/2016 9:37 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

So it has been commenting around, it seems that it will be even cheaper than free, we will see if it is true.And I really do the same as well as the free and above the most economical I am going to the head.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/21/2016 10:17 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I am looking forward to seeing prices and results!

RocioLA's profile photo
RocioLA
12/21/2016 4:14 p.m.

30 años - DM1 - Debut Marzo 2014 - Lantus 7 - Novorapid 0 - 5 - 10

Well, the news of Sugarbeat will have to be followed closely, for the moment, that Dexcom and free freestyle are a reality is already positive, as new systems are launched, prices will go down, safe.

fer's profile photo
fer
12/21/2016 7:19 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I would love to come out in Spain, an alternative to Free.Thus, those of the Free would think about us before telling us "you have to see the sensor and we will send you one of replacement" and the price would be something else, both of one and the other, and perhaps luckily those of Dexcom also rethink their prices: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
12/22/2016 1:25 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

A for the yes or yes.
Hopefully the price does not shoot and be inaccessible.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/11/2017 3:25 p.m.

I hope I arrive soon and see if it doesn't give me allergy;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/11/2017 5:58 p.m.

The more the better the better.

That no one climbs his head!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/11/2017 6:52 p.m.

Sugarbeat among others I have been following it for a long time.Do not believe everything that is shown and in the event that it goes difficult, the price to make it as bad as free.There have been no other prototypes and nothing

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
01/11/2017 10:31 p.m.

It seems that tomorrow they present it in Paris:

Link
Nemaura Medical Inc., to present sugarbeat® poster at the advanced technologies and treatments for diabetes symposium (Attd) in Paris, Februry 16th 2017

15th February 2017, Laughborough, UK.Nemaura Medical Inc. (OTC BB: NMRD), ("Nemaura"), A Medical Device Company Developing A Non-Invasive, Needle-Free, Pain-Free, Daily-Disposable, and Cost Effective Wireless CGM (Continuousus glucose monitoring) PatchKNOWN AS SUGARBEAT® Today Announced That It Multicentre Open Label Clinical Study Has Been Selected for poster exhibit at the advanced technologies and treatments for diabetes (Attd) Conference in Paris from the 15th to 18th februry 2017.

The poster Will Iillustrate Sugarbeat®'s Miniaturized Wireless Format, as A Discreet Coined Oval device Less than 10mm in Height, and also showcase The Sugarbeat® Mobile Phone Phone Application Which is designated to display Blood Glucose Readings at Any Point In Time and Provide SummaryAmbulatory Glucose Profiles (AGP).

The Company Expects to Lunch Sugarbeat® in Europe This Year Through us European Licensee, and Following Two Rounds of Discussions With The Fda Nemaura You have completed its clinical research plan (cip) for a pma application, and expects to complete the studies for a pma submissionby the end of the year ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/15/2017 6:17 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Excellent news, we are anxious for.Try it, it will be the first non -invasive continuous meter and you can only take 24 hours or less if you want, I think this can mark a before and then in the competition for the meters

FANAFREZZA's profile photo
FANAFREZZA
02/15/2017 6:28 p.m.

Fanafrezza said:
excellent news, we are eager for.Try it, it will be the first non -invasive continuous meter and you can only take it 24 hours or less if you want, I think this can mark a before and then in the competition for the meters

It will depend a lot on its accuracy and price ... to me to carry it nailed in itself, it does not bother me, it bothers me not to be able to remove it on certain occasions.But in the end, changing the patch and calibrating it every day is more than a nuisance than an advantage.

Let's see if your price really is as competitive as they say.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
02/16/2017 1:08 a.m.

If the truth is that changing it every day can become an inconvenience more than an advantage, the ideal would be for about 3 days stuck, but hey, we will see prices and reliability of the system.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/16/2017 10:48 a.m.

sherpa41 said:
that you want to come out, I do not support the meters that are nailed to the body such as the flash or the dexcom, hope that the sugarbeat will be reliable and that the current that uses is notannoying.

The only thing you have to click every day to calibrate the patch.Only because of that inconvenience no longer seems so attractive unless the price is significantly cheaper and can also finance social security

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
02/19/2017 12:10 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

diegomiquel said:
The only thing you have to click every day to calibrate the patch.Only because of that inconvenience no longer seems so attractive unless the price is significantly cheaper and can also be financed by Social Security

As if the flash was so reliable ... there were days that I had to prick twice as much times in my fingers because I kept giving false hypos.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/19/2017 12:42 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I think I am quite up to date with clinical studies that are published and/or exhibit in medical congresses and I don't know a single job with the "Sugarbeat".Therefore I think that until the data does not demonstrate otherwise, it can be one of the many non -vieble projects that appear on these issues.
On the other hand I do not know if someone who precedes me has commented, but it is totally inxact to say that the "free freestyle" is the useful device of this nature.This is a "Flash" type continuous device.Dexcom as a true continuous glucose mummor has been marketed in Spain, with different models, since 2009.

jmsalgadou's profile photo
jmsalgadou
02/19/2017 7:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.