{'en': 'Good night ... And what "Hartitos" we are !!!', 'es': 'Buenas noches... y qué "hartitos" estamos!!!'} Image

Good night ... And what "Hartitos" we are !!!

Carmen1975's profile photo   05/24/2017 1:55 a.m.

Hello everyone,

My name is Carmen, I am 42 years old and I started with type 1 diabetes a year and a half ago.So I take you reading all that time, but I have never dared to greet or comment here,

Today is the day.And why today?Well, I'm not sure, the truth is that I don't wantHigh voice to this disease.(It is clear, right? ... I want to let off steam with someone who really understands what I am talking about)

And yes ... I'm "jarta" (as we say in my land), to prick I don't know how many times a day, to look at people how an ice cream, a pizza is eaten or a beer is taken with its corresponding cigarette.I am also tired of making continuous efforts each and every one of my days for carrying a recommended diet and that still does not always go well, that has high or low values ​​... without any reason appears ... and my headGo and go ... "Let's see ... but what have I eaten today? I have punctured right? I have forgotten? That no ... that no ... that I have punctured myself, and how many units I have put myself.... but I have eaten the same as yesterday ... and today !!!! .... etc .... etc .....

In addition ... channnnnnn ... all the clothes last summer .... cha channn ... that is hyper small ... but how nose is this possible if I do not take a damn whim, fried potatoes, french fries,Ice cream, candies, donuts, beer, drinks,?It is really only the hydrates (the piece of bread with which I accompany my meals and I say Trocito) that it is supposed to have to take in all the meals so as not to have a hiccup has put these kilos me or is it that the insulin fattens?Come go ... I take nuts ... but jolin some whim I will have to have ... pistachios, nuts, almonds ....;)

Well, nothing happens ... I'm going to look on the Internet and I'm going to try to have a diet ... total ... I just want to lose a few kilos ... Of course .... I started at night ... ReadingAnd reading ... rations of HC, glu value ... I don't know what ... and well ... Well, I started crying ... and remembering when I was not diabetic ... and I thought when I startedWith this disease (Iluse of me) ... "Well ... I will not eat of what I like ... but ... I can put my bikini so happy and happy" ... Well it seems not .... You also have to make triples more efforts to be on diet and also be a diábetica ..... the thing is complicated more and more ... my mother !!!

And now when I read the text it seems that what happens to me is a nonsense and that I have no reason to be like this ... but it happens to you?It is the accumulation of measurements, and decisions to be made throughout the day ... and all day, and another day ... and think that it is all life ... and that before was it so ???I don't know ... you understand me ... because I believe that only a person who is diabetic can understand him and that ... just that ... he has made me write today ... why I don't always feel understoodWith what I feel with this disease ... because "after all is just a little pin and that's it, right?":)

When I go to the Mercadona I will avoid in addition to the halls of sweets, ice cream, potatoes and "several mariconades" ... I will not pass through the street of nuts .... I do not know how I will ... they are next to the boxes....... ummmmm

I hope I haven't depressed you a lot at night ... Tomorrow will surely shine the sun again ..

Sweet kisses to all!

Carmen1975's profile photo
Carmen1975
05/24/2017 1:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Jo Carmen .... I think you have expressed it very well.
I control them more or less, but the diet is the worst, especially in the face of the bikini operation.
The best thing is that when I say, come, eah!, I go for a sugar -free cucurucho ice cream while my boy eats a huge mengre milk or whatever ... they crossed out ... there is no!So I've been without trying them.I don't care because I am not very ice cream, but jolin, for once I encourage me to get extra insulin, there are never.

I have spent a week eating very little, walking a lot, so I have put very little insulin and nothing ... I think I have even taken weight.I don't know what to eat.Each time as less quantity of everything, without fat, almost nothing of meat protein, only of grilled fish and low fruit in sugars and ... or I keep weight or get weight despite walking a lot (I finish in hiccups) or bike.
Above I have a bouncing effect these days when I return to my normal life.

Before at least, if I saw its effects, now nothing ... no matter how much the sacrifice you make.

I have an appointment with the endo next month, I will ask for a diet to download weight although it always tells me that it is not possible with type 1.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/24/2017 9:55 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Carmen1975", good day and welcome.The "Heat"!Insulin fattens ????.Before the debut you had surely lost weight, so once in treatment you recover your normal weight.Also the weight gain can be explained by age, after 40 women rose weight even if you only drink water.Well .... it seems to me that I have not helped much .... greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
05/24/2017 11:14 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

ruthbia said:
Jo Carmen .... I think you have expressed it very well.
I control them more or less, but the diet is the worst, especially in the face of the bikini operation.
The best thing is that when I say, come, eah!, I go for a sugar -free cucurucho ice cream while my boy eats a huge mengre milk or whatever ... they crossed out ... there is no!So I've been without trying them.I don't care because I am not very ice cream, but jolin, for once I do not even put an extra insulin, there are never.

I have spent a week eating very little, walking a lot, so I have put very little insulin and nothing ... I think I have even taken weight.I don't know what to eat.Each time as less quantity of everything, without fat, almost nothing of meat protein, only of grilled fish and low fruit in sugars and ... or I keep weight or get weight despite walking a lot (I finish in hiccups) or bike.
Above I have a bouncing effect these days when I return to my normal life.

Before at least, if I saw its effects, now nothing ... no matter how much the sacrifice you make.

I have an appointment with the endo next month, I will ask for a diet to download weight although it always tells me that it is not possible with type 1.

Thank you very much Ruthbia for your comment ... feel accompanied is the best in the world ... I also have review in June and I want to comment .. Let's see what it tells me ... you already tell me too ... andole those boyfriends eating ice cream in front of our hahahaha

Carmen1975
05/24/2017 3:18 p.m.

solar said:
@"Carmen1975", good day and welcome.The "Heat"!Insulin fattens ????.Before the debut you had surely lost weight, so once in treatment you recover your normal weight.Also the weight gain can be explained by age, after 40 women rose weight even if you only drink water.Well .... it seems to me that I have not helped much .... greetings.

Thanks Solaria for your comment ... yes .. I think you are right in what you say .. of the age theme ... well .. to follow ... kisses

Carmen1975
05/24/2017 3:21 p.m.

@"Carmen1975", I also understand you ... there are things that I have sometimes proven that I look good, and suddenly it gives me a crisis :-)

There is one thing in which I do not agree with you: I do not increase in weight (I only recovered five kilos when returning to more appropriate glycemia values, since I had stayed in 45) in my whole life (and I have 44) I have gained weight,eat more or eat less not even "with age."It seems that what is manifested in body mass, to me in moods and physical forces and in reaction speed and in other things difficult to explain (and that I have not found in more people, and that alwaysHe has intrigued the doctors who have attended me;Not at all in weight.Each is also a world :-)

In the end, with respect to the matter of anger, tears, etc ... everything is part of a duel, and the duel takes time and makes us go through several stages before the calm acceptance of reality: denial-refreshing, anger, sadness ... and start again, until there comes a time when acceptance makes its appearance more prolonged;It is not that we do not feel those emotions, but that they no longer overflow us.

A hug :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
05/24/2017 4:18 p.m.

IMARA said:
@"Carmen1975", I also understand you ... there are things that I have sometimes proven that it seems that I get along, and suddenly it gives me a crisis :-)

There is one thing in which I do not agree with you: I do not increase in weight (I only recovered five kilos when returning to more appropriate glycemia values, since I had stayed in 45) in my whole life (and I have 44) I have gained weight,eat more or eat less not even "with age."It seems that what is manifested in body mass, to me in moods and physical forces and in reaction speed and in other things difficult to explain (and that I have not found in more people, and that alwaysHe has intrigued the doctors who have attended me;Not at all in weight.Each is also a world :-)

In the end, with respect to the matter of anger, tears, etc ... everything is part of a duel, and the duel takes time and makes us go through several stages before the calm acceptance of reality: denial-refreshing, anger, sadness ... and start again, until there comes a time when acceptance makes its appearance more prolonged;It is not that we do not feel those emotions, but that they no longer overflow us.

A hug:-)

Thank you very much for your comment.It's great to know that there are people x there who understands you ... we encourage you.Whicwon ... I understand what you explain to me about duel and acceptance .. It was a good under cilla ... I already more lively ... I encourage and you will follow x aki.BSS from Seville

Carmen1975
05/25/2017 12:04 a.m.

@"Carmen1975" When the diet passes me, I tell you, but he already told me the last time that nothing diet, that the type 1 diabetics have it very difficult because when he stops eating they give you descents that force you to eat.

I deduce that if I want to lose something I will have to reduce insulin and not play sports so as not to enter hypoglycemia.And from my experience, only with diets is not lost much.And less than as now (there are days that I do not reach 13 portions that say it is the minimum) it will be difficult.
I will have to ask for diuretics, my problem is usually fluid retention.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/25/2017 9:27 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Welcome @"Carmen1975"!I understand you perfectly.
It happens to me the same, there are days that things overcome you, and many times they can be the biggest nonsense.But I suppose that it is the typical vessel that is filled, and in the end any droplet fills it.
It will be a year that debuts, and lately I think more about it, when I had notars for a long time.
I suppose that over time we are doing the biggest vessel, based on Edfuez.But I am sure that we all have more than one day of Bajon for this.And it is normal, you have to let off steam to be able to follow (empty the glass because we are drowning and that is why ... hahaha, what weighs)

All the best!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
05/25/2017 10:14 a.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Thank you all ... the truth is that
It was a low just that.Stay again in the fight and with much more perspective ... I end up realizing that all this is published on Facebook :( .. this of social redeeds ... ends with new privacy. Jjjajaja ... well... you kisses everyone ... I'm going to take a green tea .... ummm k rich and appetizing hahahajjja

Carmen1975
05/26/2017 4:51 p.m.

Yes, happy half -empty and half full glass, you always have to overflow from time to time to empty again and fill it again :)
As for the diet, my worst moment is that when I try to do sports, go by bike seems very nice and at the same time healthy, but I always remember sticking some binge before, during or after for the hypos that came to me, despite lowering thedose of insulin, despite calculating the appropriate rations or schedules ... so what I lose of calories won it with the hypos :(
And as for my glass, he threw the last time recently, after changing insulin, he thought he had better results, I tried to be more good, more formal with food, schedules, sport ... as you say, those little sacrifice forSome and huge for us, and the droplet that filled it was when I downloaded the graphics of the Dexcom, and I saw an average of 170 :(, that means a glyc of 7.8 at least, so nothing other analysis and another visit to the endo withThe crouching head, promising myself when leaving the consultation, which I will lower the glycosilada .. [-o <

valky's profile photo
valky
05/28/2017 1:59 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

@"Valky" encouragement.We do what we can and with a lot of sacrifice.Sometimes 7.8 and another 6.1 will come out ... it is important to control it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/28/2017 3:32 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I count my experience, in case someone serves:

I can eat whatever I want (ice cream, pizza ..) and, if I wear the correct amount of insulin, I have no glycemic problems.If, in addition, I do sports seriously, sweating the shirt, no weight gain.Now, well, I can't think of going from the thousand and few calories without crushing myself based on good sports, I lame kilos to Mansalva.

Insulin, to me, fattens me a lot.

I will not argue with whoever says otherwise, because, as I explained at the beginning, this is my experience.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
05/28/2017 11:24 a.m.

@"Roar" totally agree.It is very easy for you to go from time to time in the food, what I do when I have high levels, instead of getting more insulin (which would be fattened), I lower it running for a while, additionally to what I have for habit of running 4Days a week and on weekends to the mountain.Keep in mind that as much as you are on foot or by bike (unless you dedicate yourself to climbA gym.Thinking about it, this has crushed us, there are times that you would like to be seeing a movie quietly.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
05/28/2017 8:32 p.m.

But if you are high, it should not play sports either.It is better to correct quickly, that correction will not fat you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/29/2017 3:23 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Yes, but from certain values, each one has to do with what is doing well.Until 200 I can run without problems, from 200 to 250 in a very soft plan, and already with 300 zapping.A few weeks ago they changed my Lantus to Toujeo and I spent a few days uncontrolled reaching 240, I put 3 or novorapid and as if it were water.Well, gently running a horita, I lowered it to 96, so I give priority to sport.Before a glucose climb you can play with 3 factors: get faster, play sports, reduce HC intake or a combination of them if aunt is headed, each one has to do what is best.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
05/29/2017 9:09 a.m.

Obviously, there are thousands of diabetics who, for work, jobs to shifts, studies, health or any other, cannot go to run or walk when they feel like lowering glucose and maintain optimal glycemic control.I would also like to have plenty of pasta and live without working, possibly doing the same 6 days a week would improve my control a barbarity ... 8- |

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/29/2017 10:03 a.m.

Quiet that you will retire, but I assure you that whoever wants something finds time to do it such as going to a gym for an hour every day, I personally have a tape to home, but there are those who have a static bike ..,,The people who are willing are looking for life.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
05/29/2017 12:42 p.m.

I did not say it for me, I try to practice different types of sport at least 4 days a week, but as I have said we are all kinds of people with different types of life, work, studies, weights, families etc, etc.I understand that running 1 horita every morning/afternoons to lower glycemia will be impossible, fed up difficult and the only thing they have left to lower glucose is insulin, without further ado.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/29/2017 1:53 p.m.

I see that until I retire I will have to gain weight based on insulin ... and I still have a lot!

In my house they say: "Less dish and more shoe", I think it is still valid even if it is diabetic ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/02/2017 9:40 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.