{'en': 'Are there physical diabetic products stores?', 'es': 'Hay tiendas físicas de productos para diabéticos?'} Image

Are there physical diabetic products stores?

Joya's profile photo   06/15/2016 2:24 p.m.

Woooow!, This has been a quick answer, tomorrow I try again, thanks @albertoT !!

fer's profile photo
fer
06/20/2016 8:07 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Those stickers for the dexcom G4 for children are like what the fisios put you?
Or is it another material?It is in case I can get it here, but without animals: D

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
06/21/2016 12:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have already placed the order, I have had a problem with the shipping address and I have written them, Stephanie has contacted me and have solved it at one time, for now I confirm the good service, to see how the patches when you receive them!

Thanks @albertoT!

fer's profile photo
fer
06/21/2016 8:26 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much @albertoot

nacho's profile photo
nacho
06/22/2016 10:43 p.m.

Albertot said:
Hello, I have bought is this oval model with dexcom cut.When asking for it with the cut, it comes with perfect hole to leave the transmitter out:
Link

It is material is elastic, type the strips that the physiotherapists put.I have already left OPSITE, Tegardem etc On the side and use this.I really like it.For perfect water.Now I put the Skin Tac hunts on the skin, then the sensor and then the grip is on top.Maybe it's a coincidence ... but the sensors were lasting 20 days on average and the latter, with the grip, yesterday he did the 6 week and continues to measure perfectly.Maybe it's a coincidence ... and I've been lucky.Of course, a few days ago I trimmed with a fine scissors the edges of the grip, which were getting up, and put a new one on top.I mean now I have 3 layers: sensor + grip trimmed edges + new grip on.It is very important to cut as much as possible the edges of the previous grip that is being lifted before putting a new one on top, because if the new grip does not take clean skin to paste, we will not do anything to us.

Maybe the cheapest is to buy a physio grip roll, and cut it manually.But look for 1 $ grip, I don't complicate myself and buy it already cut and ready to put.But I think the material is the same.

@albertoot, I might ask for the free sensor, on the page that you put the link I see that an option that puts internal cut options appears on the right and can be marked options, is it there where it is selected that it is forfree or for dexcom?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/25/2016 7:01 p.m.

Exact

albertot's profile photo
albertot
06/25/2016 8:40 p.m.

Hi @Joya!If your niece is tiny you can look at glycometer handmade glycometer, the canine patrol, minions ...

Link

It is online, but if you are from Barcelona you can keep the girl and you see them live and also will not charge you shipping costs ...

I don't know if this was what you were looking for!

Pitufina's profile photo
Pitufina
07/28/2016 8:59 p.m.

Hello everyone from the group!

I do not know any physical store in Madrid and Barcelona that offers products for diabetics.However, I would like to share my shopping experience with the Diabetik company.I attach the link to your store: Link encourage you to contact them, since they are very attentive and offer a wide range of products exclusively designed for people with diabetes.

NEKgatoDULCE's profile photo
NEKgatoDULCE
06/25/2023 1:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.