{'en': 'Intraocular lenses', 'es': 'Lentillas intraoculares'} Image

Intraocular lenses

Anaisabel's profile photo   06/14/2017 4:21 p.m.

Ok, thank you very much again :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/06/2017 4:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning.I am new in the forum and I am late for my experience to help you, I still tell you.They operated two years ago the same as you with multifocal lens.The result for normal and far away, impeccable, I make life without glasses.

The problem is close, they assured me that the presbyopia would disappear and it has not been so.They corrected me - without cost for me - laser without result.I would finally have some glasses to read.I need them to read newspaper or books.The rest of the day had a good time without glasses.I am halfway.I hoped to forget the glasses forever.

Toño Palacio's profile photo
Toño Palacio
10/08/2017 12:27 p.m.

All these things already tell us that they can happen, but when you live it it is not the same.
@"Fuese", welcome to the forum and thanks for telling your experience.

Anaisabel
10/09/2017 9:02 a.m.

They have already spent a few months since I operate.The blurred vision turned out to be astigmatism.As I had many diopters, astigmatism did not notice it and when I removed them I did not know that an astigmatical saw that way.What I don't understand is that doctors would not tell me from the beginning
In March I operate with laser to remove astigmatism and the little that I stay myopia.The final result is that I see very well at all distances.
Now once I get a little red, my eyes say it is spring allergy.It had never happened to me I hope it will happen soon
At the end of June I will return to consultation and imagine that it will discharge me.
Thank you @"Ophthalmologo" for clarifying my many doubts.

Anaisabel
05/04/2018 11:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.