{'en': 'Songs that portray us', 'es': 'Canciones que nos retratan'} Image

Songs that portray us

Jota's profile photo   08/18/2016 6:17 p.m.

I am going to put one that for me expresses that love-as with the disease, although in this case we can not send everything to the fuck or run away, you want more than one day I am not missing !!!

Link

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/14/2016 2:09 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

And one more, it is somewhat less than Rabia, for all fighters
Link

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/14/2016 2:18 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

gemater said:
and one more, is with a little less rhabia, for all fighters
Link

I love it!!!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/14/2016 9:44 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Link

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
10/15/2016 11:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Naughty Boy - Runnin 'The video illustrates how I sometimes feel with diabetes (the video is impressive).

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
10/16/2016 1:05 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

If you want to come, it's because you don't care.

Link

I hate indifference.

Jota's profile photo
Jota
10/16/2016 5:23 p.m.

Debut: 2001
Novorapid/ Toujeo (22 unidades)
HbA1c: 8 (Necesita mejorar)
Sensor Free Style desde 2021

Link

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
10/19/2016 6:15 p.m.

Here you have a song and video pearl that raises your mood no matter how low you have it!;)

Morcheeba - Rome Wasn't Built In A Day

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
10/19/2016 7:58 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
Here I leave you a song and video pearl that raises your mood no matter how low you have it!;)

Morcheeba - Rome Wasn't Built In A Day

Link

I love it !!!!!!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
10/19/2016 8:51 p.m.

Much encouragement to you and your daughter @rociollinares, this one goes for you!

Link

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/19/2016 10:51 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Thank you very much @nigiri !!!!
And thank you very much to the whole group, for your advice, your struggle and your hope.You are a great example !!!You are great !!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/20/2016 9:52 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Radical registration change and something totally different that I love, it is many years ago and there are no filters or effects, only a piano and the best gospel singer in history.

Move on Up to Little Higher
Mahalia Jackson

Link

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
10/20/2016 10:45 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Hello!!I think this also (us) portrays

Enma's profile photo
Enma
10/21/2016 12:43 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

enma said:
I don't know if I have done it well: ((
>

@Enma you have done well, but you can still do it better and easier!, It only needs to copy the link of the YouTube video and copy it into the text of the comment, the forum identifies it and already embeds the video, it is not necessary thatYou put any html, I give you as an example what @Ainhoa ​​has copied is "https: // youtu.be/dgqcadtkswy" (I have put a space for the forum not to interpret it as a video and you can see it).

fer's profile photo
fer
10/21/2016 1:44 p.m.

@enma I have to tell you that I love the song and you have loaded my eyes.
For me it is how you say it portrays us very well, it is an old group but I love it, why?
It was the group, next to Pimpinela, my mother's favorite and every time I listen to them again with her.Living shit this that we have had to live without having a mother next to it or having her very few years next to this shit is very hard.
Thanks for putting this song for so many reasons.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/21/2016 5:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thanks @Fer !!
@jconegar the song I remembered that I heard her one day on the radio and it seemed to me that she portrayed so well !!I feel that you do not have your mother by your side, I hope to be time next to Iago to help you in whatever possible, that I feel by your side, even if I cannot or know how to help you with everything.
When Iago was admitted, a 14 -year -old boy also entered in the bed next door for hyperglycemia.I will not tell all the family landscape that we liveillness for a lifetime and in what I can and as long as I can, I will be on whom Iago will support, so I will resist ...: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
10/24/2016 1:04 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

And another that has a morning utility, if you put it on anything else the alarm is, I guarantee that you do not sleep again and get out of bed with desire to eat the world !!!

Morpheus's dream - "Special Smile"

Link

Enjoy it!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/01/2016 7:21 p.m.

And more good vibes with Bridgit Mendler - "Hurricane"

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/01/2016 7:25 p.m.

Alosque
The sticker & d'A Callaos

Link

@Fer, this also goes in the line of good vibes that we miss us;)

Goes for everyone

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
11/02/2016 8:35 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

One that encourages in a relaxed way is "Pure Shores" by All Saints, it also reminds me that you have to take advantage of life and that there are no limits if you propose it!

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/17/2016 9:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.