{'en': 'Pepid C and the end of the "honeymoon"', 'es': 'Peptido C y el final de la "luna de miel"'} Image

Pepid C and the end of the "honeymoon"

Ruthbia's profile photo   08/28/2016 4:04 p.m.

I have just given my first results of the peptide C since I am diabetics (Jan 2015) and it has come out 0.73, the reference value is between 0.81-3.85.

I understand that my reservation is running out but from what value is the end of the honeymoon?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/28/2016 4:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Uuuf ... I have no idea hahaha, by the way, congratulations on that hem !!
Do you have many descents or feeling how this goes down?

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
08/28/2016 5:03 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

No idea, when do you get to completely 0?
They gave me a peptide C to debut, and it is 0.45 ... and it is assumed that I am on a honeymoon, so you earn me for a lot!Haha (rio x not cry xD)
The reference range that makes me is 1.10 - 4.40.

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
08/28/2016 6:51 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Mine goes very well !!!!30 years ago I got zero player hahaha.Maybe now not having called it has anything.I don't know, it forgives but it was for encouraging me a little.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/28/2016 7:02 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I have no feeling of anything but it is the first time that this parameter asks me.
I know I'm going worse because in 2015 I just got basal and now I have quickly in each meal.In addition, female hormones affect me and in 2015 I did not notice changes in my values.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/28/2016 11:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, had they never looked at the c?It makes it strange because I have always believed that as it comes out you are diabetic 1 or 2. The scales do not know how they are going.
If you are Diabetic, you will not be worse. The disease progresses and there comes a time when your pancreas stops secreting insulin.Because you have to click more or less are not better or worse.You have a good glyc :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/29/2016 12:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, it is the first time that they do it to me.Within a couple of weeks I have endocrine where I will explain the analysis whose results I already have (and that, for looking at them, they have worried).0.68 has come out, so it is clear that mine is type 1, although no one doubted it at this point xD

pike's profile photo
pike
08/29/2016 12:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

The endocrine has told me that it is fine.Of course, it will tend to 0, but as I take care of my honeymoon more.But the TSH has gone badly ... little by little.
Thanks for the congratulations.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/01/2016 8:05 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello since my 20 years with diabetes I never went to a endo ... I never measured the c peptide
When I saw that I did not lower the insulin with glibenclamid
Nor did I know of fats and proteins
The diabetology assumed that the insulin had finished and gave me the slowly glybenclamide because I arrived high at meals when I could measure me, because I had to buy the strips.
Then I add aspartic
From 150 to 200 2u from 200 to 250 4u from 250 to 300 6 U from 300 to 350 6u and more than 350 10u all fast
They saw the thyroid profile and life remedy
The lipidic profile and life remedy
Now I read that it is defined whether the pancreas is exhausted or not by the value of the peptide C
Will it be things in the third world?
If my long insulin pancreas together with the one in the oven
I had more fear for the fact that if metformin did not act, it would have the high insulin by not being able to enter the muscle
I thought that it would be happening that when having it high
Is there any case in this forum in which metformin does not act?
Thank you

mario69's profile photo
mario69
07/15/2017 8:29 p.m.

Diabetes 2, pero insulinorequiriente, con resistencia a la insulina y pancreas agotado.
HbA1c: dic '16: 12,8; mar '17: 10,9
Fallece mi madre oct '17
Ida a Paraguay feb '18
HbA1c: oct '18: 8,7; ene '19: 6,5; abr '19: 6,2 abr '19: 6,5; jun '19: 7,5; set '19: ???
Detemir 26 7:30 y 20 19:30
Aspartica 4 antes desay y mer y 5 antes alm y cena.
200 a 250gr de HC diarios, 80gr Prot y 80gr Grasa. Segun actividad.
71 años 88kg 1,72.

I have not requested that endocrine.Should I ask for it?(I'm debutante)

losttotheriver's profile photo
losttotheriver
07/25/2017 10:59 a.m.

Ask your endocrine if you consider it.It took me 1 year to ask for it

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/25/2017 11:03 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you

losttotheriver
07/25/2017 11:08 a.m.

Uffff .... now that I read this thread.After two years with my daughter's diabetes, now it is when we have been asked for the C. has been the new endo, they have now passed it to adults.The fact is that due to a Pata of the Ambulario's paw they did not do it and has asked us again.I don't find the meaning to ask us now.His endo is on vacation and we have not been able to know the reason, when we return with the result we will leave doubts.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
07/25/2017 12:02 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

There is one thing that I don't understand
If the C peptide analysis serves to assess whether you are type 1 or 2. Why do they insulin before knowing these results?Or am I wrong?

losttotheriver
07/25/2017 3:19 p.m.

Because type 1 with abrupt debut evolves very quickly. And it causes very soon a ketoacidosis.
The C peptide indicates the pancreatic reserve and allows you to choose the best treatment, in doubtful cases.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/25/2017 3:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Ruthbia" Has the TSH gone wrong?How much do you have it?Eye with this because I have spent two very very bad years because in Spain the fork of the TSH goes in that way.It is assumed, according to the laboratories, that we have to have it between 0.9 and 5 but the thyroid works 100% when the TSH is between 0.9 and 2 and this in Spain is passed through the lining.There are many endocrine who already agreed with this but others who do not, for example the endocrine that took me until it is well.If you have the bad TSH they should also look at you the free T3 and the free T4 because all these parameters are indicators that the thyroid gland is not working well and the very folding regulates the entire body, from serotonin to metabolism, through cholesterol, glycosylated hemoglobin ... Anyway, a lot of encouragement and do not worry that you have a very good hem and as they have told you above, it is not worse, it is that you will simply need some more insulin!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/25/2017 4:48 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Here with 0.50

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
02/20/2019 11:28 p.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

Good afternoon, my peptide level C is 0.32 but the glucose curve, specifically 3 I get well, the last 0.81 pre and 0.71 post.I still expect the appointment with the endo, can you tell me something?Am I a safe diabetic?

Fran Trujillo's profile photo
Fran Trujillo
02/24/2019 5:49 p.m.

Hi Fran, the curve has not done it because with the c peptide and the gada antibodies diagnosed lada diabetes, it is 1 but it manifests itself as bigger.

Clau's profile photo
Clau
02/24/2019 7:53 p.m.

Diabetes Lada 1 desde 2018
Toujeo 16 U
Fiasp según conteo de CH
HG 6.5%
Freestyle

I recover this old post because I am hallucinating.

In January 2019 it was the last time they made me the peptide Cy I was 0.35, and yesterday 2 years later it has risen me to 0.44, it is not very significant but I thought it always went down once the diabetes was diagnosed.

I do not vary at all, I've been an uncontrolled week, the meshtrual hormones affect me more and more and I have a hard time having stable glucose, even if it is high.I have a very unhealthy guyvive.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/04/2021 4:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.