{'en': 'Does it fall asleep with diabetes?', 'es': 'Se duerme bien con diabetes?'} Image

Does it fall asleep with diabetes?

fer's profile photo   09/05/2016 12:56 p.m.

As much as we say, an MCG with alarms would be essential for everyone you notice them or not.The case is to avoid having them.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/10/2016 4:21 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

It happens to me the same as what @fer ...
I wake up several times at night ..

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
09/10/2016 7:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I sleep quite well at night.Fulfill all the points, although perhaps the tenth sometimes costs.

I notice the hypos because I wake up with restlessness and uneasiness, it does not fail, hypo in sight, cocacola, reminder in the free to wake up (if I fall asleep) at fifteen minutes and a couple of cookies to maintain glycemia

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/10/2016 8:40 p.m.

If it is true, the main reason is the tenth, problems or not, that they turn us in the head and end up telling sheep ... Luckily I see that you all wake up when you have a downturn, that is great, because ajuice, you know, and to sleep.I am less and less, I don't know if because of the change of insulins, or that I manage it better.And forgetting to put it on, in eight years 2 or three times, and so quiet, I ate more, and that's it.Now he copes better diabetes.
I reiterate that the basis of not being able to sleep and the most important is not diabetes, but worries.I am sure.

Consu's profile photo
Consu
09/13/2016 12:21 a.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

I forgot.My educator told me to take a semi milk base.200 cl.or a yogurt.To not have dirty at night, I think that has influenced me a lot.I put cinnamon or a little vanilla.I hope to help.

Consu's profile photo
Consu
09/13/2016 3:16 a.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

HMM What happens to me is that at night when I go to sleep I start preparing but when I go to bed I am going to sleep and sometimes I do not sleep or 2 hours in a row, and on the day every time I give me as it gives meA lot of sleep and I walk sleeping, it is a vicious circle.In fact I do not take coffee more than generally in the morning.

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
09/19/2016 7:05 p.m.

It happens to me the other way around, I have been barely with diabetes for a month, without knowing which one, and I got up up to three or four times to urinate, and now, I only inject 24 apron units at night, and I sleep very well and too much, inA month only once I had 68 when I woke up, but I didn't feel dizzy or anything.

Edmundo's profile photo
Edmundo
01/28/2017 2:58 a.m.

Diagnóstico en navidad de 2016, sin saber qué diabetes tengo.
Lantus y metformina.
Diagnosticado con 620 de glucosa, actualmente con hbA1c de 6,7

I have woken up many times with nocturnal dances, and after tracing the only thing I can say when the alarm sounds to me, I get up more tired and with a lot more dream than not if I had slept from a pull.Despite having the Dexcom now, and that it is a great relief and rest, it is also true that some night that tries to have low values ​​to try to improve my glycosilad, and sometimes for almost 1 it is climbing and lowering the curve between 70 and 85 and does nothing more than to be grrrr.Poor Dexcom is a love-hate relationship sometimes hehe.

valky's profile photo
valky
01/29/2017 1:08 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Yes, one day I want to throw it out the window when it makes me heavy

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/29/2017 8:39 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.