{'en': 'Jobs - work outdoors with diabetes', 'es': 'Trabajos - Trabajar en exteriores con diabetes'} Image

Jobs - work outdoors with diabetes

angelaruiz's profile photo   09/17/2017 5:11 p.m.

Pabloj2000 said:
luvi ... you for being diabetic, weigh or do not weigh, you have a disability, so clear.And you can get upside down, legs below ... the state recognizes a very strong ... with your report they will tell you that you have disability), but you do not reach 33% legal, to forget about pensions ... butIf you favor you in certain topics such as deducting, paying less in certain things ...
Greetings

Well explained, clearer impossible.I have the disability 33% for being the diabetonosaurus since my parents asked for more than 30 years, and very happy that they did, I am not ashamed to say it and if it can help me financially great !!!!!
And if they gave me a pay as it would be small, I would use it in the stretching after a training, and who does not know what the stretches are, are those very cold reeds that you take and know Gloria after training.
Sometimes we complain about everything, let each one do what they want and think and never disrespect others that somewhat forgot this matter lately.
Let's fight and learn together in this life that we have had to live, we have enough with what we have.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/24/2017 1:57 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

luvi said:
since they diagnosed me is condemning, the first thing I promised myself is that it was not a reason for sorry or weakness.Whoever asks for the disability and then access the squares reserved for decapacitated, will also get the card to park in special places and will have a benefit at the time of the statement.But for registration purposes it will be a disabled, sits or not, but it will appear in the databases.

Luvi, I want to congratulate you for having such a good control of your diabetes and for proposing not to be sorry, but it turns out that your situation is not that of everyone (for example, no matter how much I effort, I would like to have those glycemia and that control and that controlwhat do you have).And like me, more people, so you can't generalize.On the other hand, your comments make me very funny ... you see that you don't know about half.If you think that having diabetes, even with complications, they will give you 33%, you cannot be more wrong.To get to that figure you will need much more (have some more tara, especially mental, to be in a situation of social exclusion ...).And, in case you get 33%, you will not have the right to park in special places, since that can only be done by those who have motor deficiencies (bone, nothing to do with diabetes).Conclusion: People with diabetes are in a middle land, nor do we benefit from some help (because it is really difficult today to get 33%).We are nor considered the same as others (you are excluded in a thousand stories, I think they do not leave you or sell train tickets).I think we should agree and find an answer to the fundamental question: are we "less valid" or are we the same as the rest?Once decided, there would be much to claim.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
09/24/2017 5:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Much encouragement to all people who, in addition to having a job, have the extra work of diabetes.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
09/24/2017 5:58 p.m.

But what happens that because I am diabetic I will pay less in the autonomous fee?@"Pabloj2000" @"jconegar" explain me, what do I have to do?I do not want to be treated in a special way but I am even the poultices that they bleed me every month and every quarter and look, if because it is diabetic I save me a few euros, better than better.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/24/2017 7:08 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Nigiri .... no, because it is diabetic, you have no right to anything.The issue is that you can request that they review the degree of disability ... the ancients, by diabetes, had it .... Let's see, that they grant you a degree of disability (and for being insulin -dependent diabetic you have it, you have disability),It does not mean that you have rights.That is, if they give you as many 25%... they recognize a disability or disability (25%, almost nothing) but you do not reach 33%that is the legal minimum.

If you reach 33% (eg, if apart from the diabetes you have other problems, that all add points), then you would have a series of tax advantages, such as paying less taxes, not paying tax registration in your vehicle ...SS quota reductions ...

That said, for being diabetic right now ... you haveThey give it to you ... it doesn't serve you legally.

I believe that it is fair that the diabetics have recognized that disability, but to the degree of power "to compensate" in some way (money ... that as I say, if you spend it on a continuous meter, it does not arrive either).It is unfair that in addition to our disability ... we have to pay a mortgage of 300 euros per month .... that is ... in a company of mileurists ... I charge 700 euros for being diabetic, and I have to worksame as the others ... (because 300 I have to allocate to my continuous meter).That is not equality, charge much less for having the status of diabetic.It is unfair.With these disabilities we try to compensate for that injustice, in my view.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
09/24/2017 7:21 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

The truth is that not everything is as beautiful as we want to paint it or how some are lucky enough to be able to carry, but in my case it is my body that does not respond, so those who also do them when it is a matter ofSee how you die little without being able to remedy it.

Indomable_mente's profile photo
Indomable_mente
09/24/2017 7:36 p.m.

When he debuted with diabetes, he was 24 years old, that makes another 24, it turns out that he was a scaming machinist and could no longer take them, or dangerous machinery, or public transport, etc.And I am normal? That was what they told me.I introduced myself to the professional army, I approved everything and threw me back due to _ diseases of the endocrine apparatus that need continuous treatment_.Then I went to Social Security and told them that if it was normal for them to call the General Captaincy of the Air Army on the phone to give me the square, what they did is give me a disability of 33%.I can wear a scaver, of course, and it is normal that nothing happens, but and if it happens?And if I have never had a fainting and tomorrow I have it?I'm going to get responsible for what passed through Cabezón?To say that I am normal?Sorry I feel able to do anything, but I am not normal, who feels better so well for the/she, who is ashamed to be diabetic (that there are) because it is worth, but the reality is reality, this diseaseIt is unpredictable, who wants to load with the consequences of not admitting what there is, then that he gets to the aircraft pilot and if he may hide that it is diabetic, hopefully nothing happens ....

MIGUELANGELRUIZ's profile photo
MIGUELANGELRUIZ
09/30/2017 4 p.m.

How are we not going to be disabled if diabetes is a serious illness?They will give you 11, 14, 20, 30 ... it depends on your state.If they do not give you the 33 or more it is useless, but we are still disabled yes or yes.
Incapacitated I am not, but disabled yes.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
09/30/2017 5:01 p.m.

The other day I went to renew my driving license, and despite overcoming all the psychotechnical tests, hearing, view, I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't get high, I haven't had accidents ... When the alleged doctor asks if I have any diseaseAnd I tell him that diabetes, he already begins to look bad, and every two for three frightening that I could not fit to have the driving license, if I did not teach him a medical report, not suitable, that if my glycosilada is 7.5He scolds and that if I have to improve, that if I have to lose weight ... I've been trying to improve with my daily and economical sacrifices with the DEXCOM, I am going down glycosylated each review, but little by little, it is also difficult for me to take that control that controlThat it seems that many of you carry, and what makes me very funny that a doctor from three to the room suddenly becomes a book endocrine telling me what is right or wrong when he does not know me.I almost collapsed when I repeat me again and again that it could not be suitable for driving, when I go on a motorcycle every day to work and by car long trips when I feel like it, and nothing has never happened to me and less on diabetes issues.No, we are not "normal", they can lie to us in any legality, even in the most insignificant as a renovation of the driver's card despite having the best controls.

And if you asked them, yes, they renewed me for 5 years, and I almost have to kneel and thank him because I wanted to renew it every year.That is not "normal" to have to be paying more just for being diabetic, so if someone can get that help of 33 even for relief and small aid, then welcome.

valky's profile photo
valky
10/02/2017 12:05 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

valky said:
no, we are not "normal", they can knock us into any legality, even in the most insignificant as renewal of the driver's card despite having the best controls.

For issues I have never said that it is diabetic when I have renewed the driving license.True responsibility has each other when he sits behind the wheel, for example, making previous controls, and not to comply with an administrative legal procedure.When I took the driving license, the diabetics had to renew the card every year, which seemed to me an authentic robbery by armed hand by the administration, so I refused to do so.Now with 5 years in each renovation it can be more assumed if it were not for the typical "Doctorcillos from three to the room" that they know more than the endocrine itself.Well, I recognize that on this subject I am not a good example to follow, but how many car accidents do you know that a diabetic has caused them?

runing50's profile photo
runing50
10/02/2017 5:24 a.m.

I also don't say that I have diabetes in the driving license, and I am thinking of getting the Open Water (beginner card to dive), but it is supposed to do not leave you diabetes.People over 60 years old, smokers and consumers from other drugs, obese people, etc., with a risk that something will surely happen much greater than mine, but diabetes is a brake to get that card.
I think that with diabetes you can do everything that each person proposes, but of course we are not equal to the rest because administrative laws and norms recognize it.
It seems good to me that someone requests a change in their job to better control their diabetes.Why not?Why do we have to do the same as a person without diabetes?Whoever does it, and who is not able to have other options, right?
Having diabetes does not incapacitate us to do anything and nobody should in advance denying us an activity for having diabetes (there are squads with diabetes), but we are different, with different vital circumstances and a different course of the disease, I think allThe options are valid.
On the other hand, I believe that Dexcom should be subsidized by Social Security.As not, any financial aid related to having diabetes also seems valid, of course!
Personally, I have never stopped doing something to have diabetes (work in turn, I travel through countries with few resources and far, I sign up for everything), but it is a great effort and a greater risk.Recently I had a great scare, I was in the middle of the Balkans in a town that is reached in SUV 2 hours on a single way, I was bad for me the food of the Guesthouse and began to vomit without stopping.He kept eating sugar because he was very fair, and he vomited everything.What I did was leave the sugar in my mouth, under my tongue, so that whatever it was to absorb ... I spent fatal, 3 hours in hypoglycemia 40-60.I was about to use the glucagon but finally I traced well.It has become an anecdote and does not stop me to make similar trips again, but it is afraid and reminds me that I am not the same as my partner who was also vomiting but I just had to worry about that, to vomit and rest without eating anything untilThat will happen.We are not the same as people without diabetes, so, in works and in everything.

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
10/06/2017 10:54 a.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

@"Maritxu22" ahead with the Open Water I met a sub -molerinist who was diabetic and carried glucose gel to in case I had to use it under water and told me that with practice it could be done perfectly, I as a rule I have never said thatIt was diabetic in places that could harm me, or in any of my work.That there have been many, and I have worked for several years on site going up and down by scaffolding and pipes but obviously you have to know how to face the problems and take all due precautions, because the aunt is at the minimum of change plays it.I am glad that you will solve the theme of the Balkans, anyway you are cautious because you carried glucagon.And I take the opportunity to say (when this thread came out, it was on vacation) that obviously not all are so strong (or have been as much luck) as some of us, and there are many people that to their delicate health you have to add this disease, I think they haveHis right to take advantage of it to bring his most bearable existence as is the case of the thread that opens @angelaruiz "at the beginning, and deserve all our respect and understanding, because if we do not give it to us that we are in the same ship, outsideThey will not find it.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
10/06/2017 7:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.