{'en': 'Night hyperglycemia in a three -year -old girl', 'es': 'Hiperglucemias nocturnas en niña de tres años'} Image

Night hyperglycemia in a three -year -old girl

mariah14's profile photo   11/12/2016 8:34 a.m.

If I take cookies or things not only to get on it but then it gives me a peak of the milk and does not compensate for me, the same as I take the glass of milk with cookies is very rich but at the hours I planted in 300 andThen there is no God who lowers it for why I prefer a small juice brik and sometimes even with half a hidden

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/15/2016 4:47 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@nigiri but then you have to eat something slow also? But is it cookie, bread or fruit or something ...

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
11/15/2016 4:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Mariah14 That is, first go back and then eat a cookie calculating the ration well if it is a child to not have much rebound, I say cookie because it is what enters me best can be any other slower hydrate;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/15/2016 8:06 p.m.

Not always @Mariah14, just like when is severe hypoglycemia

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/15/2016 11:05 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

First gives it hiccups and then hyper?
Maybe, putting the fast after dinner ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/16/2016 1:24 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Or it may be that the Lantus stays short. What time do you put on it? That happened to my daughter when Lantus got at night.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/16/2016 1:29 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@ Regina I put it in the morning at 8

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
11/16/2016 4:53 p.m.

And it normally rapids the food or almost in the dessert because it eats fatal and normally I have to wait to see how many portions you have eaten, unless I have hyper that then I put it before xa that I take effect and pray xq coma well haha ​​(it isjoke if you do not eat the rations that it must compensate for dessert)

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
11/16/2016 4:54 p.m.

Hello!I have a child with diabetes from the age of 2 and a half (now 6) and what I have noticed is that when the increases are hormonal by growth are accompanied by an increase in food intake, that is to say that it is more hungry .... once even with pain in the limbs ... about what happens to us also happens to us but it depends on what it ceases ... Be careful with fats (sausages, fried, pizzas, croquettes ...) These guysWe try to suppress it as much as possible, because the peaks do not fail at 2 or 3 hours of having eaten them ... also curiously with the mold bread, it does not matter if it is integral or not ... you have to discover what youIt is good for your little girl because everyone is a world ... for example the watermelgive him ...
cheer up!

Pam's profile photo
Pam
11/20/2016 9:33 p.m.

Madre de Alejandro de 3 años, diagnosticado en Julio de 2013
Usa la bomba de Medtronic. Insulina: Novorapid
Residimos en Viena.

Then.A.A.Hipo el, sugar always.

nuriaporta's profile photo
nuriaporta
01/09/2019 8:49 p.m.

Hi Mariah14, I understand you perfectly because we are in the same situation (my son has already turned 4) and for what I see and tell me the endocrine is a usual pattern in the children of these ages.

In the postcena he always threw down (less than 70) and rose with 0.5 juice, and from 00.00 he began to climb without stopping up to 300 ...

What we do although we do not always get, is to wait a little more to put the fast insulin (sometimes even after dinner) to get a little higher and have more margin so as not to enter hicc asSometimes this first point and past the effect of the rapid begins to rise slowly, slowly, and at 1:00 it stays over 200-250 and also without correcting from 2: 00-3: 00 begins to lower itSlowly, slowly, until reaching 70 at 6:00 (antialba effect).

According to what foods we already know if we will have to correct.If you eat few hydrates (French tortilla, chicken fillet, albondigas ... with a dessert 0.5 yogurt) that day does not go from 180-200, but as croquettes, fried, tuna snack ...00.00 Go up with 2 arrows ...

The problem is that I can't play with the basal to get him to act after the fast because then I spend giving him milk all the time after 5:00

Greetings,

Pepeluis77's profile photo
Pepeluis77
01/10/2019 10:12 a.m.

Hijo 3 años DM1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.