{'en': 'I want to lose weight, some advice', 'es': 'Quiero perder peso, algún consejo'} Image

I want to lose weight, some advice

Txus's profile photo   10/15/2017 1:39 a.m.

Good night, after pregnancy with new health diagnoses, apart from diabetes, it is very difficult for me to lose weight .. Any advice not to despair ???

Txus's profile photo
Txus
10/15/2017 1:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Giving breastfeeding a lot ,., And some exercise ,.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/15/2017 10:44 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Txus", good day.My advice is not to despair!Loss of weight is a long road, never miraculous diets.The old men of my people said that "breastfeeding" losing weight.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
10/15/2017 10:48 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

;) Thank you!!!: x

Txus's profile photo
Txus
10/15/2017 10:13 p.m.

I am in it.I have lowered my diet and also the insulins.At the moment I have only lost 1kg but miracles there is no.If I stop eating as I did before, I enter Hip ... so little to little

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/20/2017 8:07 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello @"txus", I recommend that you read this issue.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
10/20/2017 9:19 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks @Fer!: x

Txus's profile photo
Txus
10/22/2017 6:04 p.m.

I lowered 13 kg with a diet that put the very low endocrine in fat and hydrates and also changing the slow insulin overnight, all this accompanied with exercise, of course.

All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/22/2017 11:47 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Thanks @nigiri.

Txus's profile photo
Txus
10/23/2017 11:19 p.m.

I already make a low diet in fats and hydrates.I lack the exercise but the latter gives me hiccups and eating again.It is a vicious circle

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/24/2017 7:39 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I was very lowered the insulina @"ruthbia" of slowly put 14 and quickLantus put me a few years ago to get an idea.With the sport, the endocrine told me to always take a fruit before (depending on the blood glucose that I had, of course).At night for example, only vegetables and before sleeping he took a couple of corn pancakes so as not to have hiccups, the thing was that every two hours he was eating something.Super well controlled blood glucose, the cholesterol lowered me and I got weight, hypothyroidism had left me a little shit and needed to reset.It did very well but I went to the endocrine every two weeks, yes.
Make the diet you make @"txus" I recommend that you always supervise a professional.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/24/2017 12:46 p.m.

I would look for a good nutritionist who has experience with diabetes and that apart from giving you a diet to lose weight teach you to eat once you lose the weight you want not to recover it anymore.Endocrine many times give you equal predefined diets for everyone and the ideal is someone who adapts it to your specific case.In addition, a nutritionist knows infinitely more food than any doctor and will give you guidelines to lose weight but without having nutritional deficiencies.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
10/24/2017 1:39 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Yes, @"Yesssica_a" In my case I went to a private endocrine specialized in genetics and weight loss, if it is because of social security I would weigh 100kg and nothing would happen.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/24/2017 10:13 p.m.

Social security goes quite a lot in general and the diets they give are usually the leaf that circulates there for a thousand years.The same for everyone, as if we all had the same needs.

Yessica_A
10/24/2017 10:20 p.m.

Every time I was weighed and I told him that he ate less and lessOn the side search someone who really will find the problem and put a solution @"Yesssica_A"

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/25/2017 12:10 a.m.

@Yessica_a i @nigiri, if the last time I told SS that I wanted to lower weight I took out the famous sheet .... Yes very easy.X (next private nutritionist, you have convinced me. To the gym I have already pointed to see how everything ... thank you very much for the spirits !: x x

Txus's profile photo
Txus
10/25/2017 12:53 a.m.

@"Txus" The Gym is a very good idea, it helps lose weight and in many more things.If you spend the first days that are hard for the hostels and fatigue you will then start to find better, with more energy and you will not want to leave it.And sport is essential for good health.Do what you like most and you want and you will see how it hooks.
And if you find a good nutritionist that teaches you to eat will be an investment in health for your whole life.With classic thinning diets, calories and thinning ones at the beginning are very lowered but the body adapts down the metabolism and as soon as you eat more fat again and with some extra prize kilo.The best thing is someone who adapts the diet to your specific case and also shows you to eat healthy forever.You will tell us how.
@"Nigiri" I all cases of people I know trying to lose weight with the typical SS diets end in disaster.They make a great effort, lose weight a little at the beginning but then stagnate, leave it and recover everything lost and some extra.And also when they return to the doctor, blame them for not having achieved anything when the fault is a diet that was not adequate for that person.To put a diet that works in the long term, someone who knows a lot of the subject is needed and if above it has an added problem like the thyroid, it has to be someone with experience and who knows how to adapt it to that specific case.In the SS there is a lot of nutrition formation, there should be a nutritionist and not to put the diet any doctor who knows 4 things of nutrition and gives the same role to everyone.

Yessica_A
10/25/2017 9:40 a.m.

The only thing that has resulted in weight loss and healing insulin resistance was to change to a healthy vegan diet I recommend it a lot.A diet based on plants. It is the only "diet" that has served me for three years in it.In fact it is not a diet, it is a style of feeding.Forever!

maui's profile photo
maui
10/30/2017 4:22 p.m.

I use very little insulin.... I'm still in honeymoon;I have a healthy diet since debuting but little by little I have taken weight.4 kg that there is no way to go down.The sport costs me horrors ... Today I have gone by bike 2 hours, I went out to 198 and at the time it was in 42 ... so to eat again... So there is no form.
Under a kilo and the next week I recover it.
Endo tells me that it is difficult to diet with diabetes.In 10 days I see her.Let's see if you change your idea.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/04/2017 10:11 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

And I want to gain weight and nothing ... there is no way !!If as the cholesteroles raise me and my endo is mosquea.So carbohydrates few, fats yes but good ... sport enough, despite everything I'm still flaccucho ...

david29's profile photo
david29
11/06/2017 5:11 a.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.