{'en': 'I want to lose weight, some advice', 'es': 'Quiero perder peso, algún consejo'} Image

I want to lose weight, some advice

Txus's profile photo   10/15/2017 1:39 a.m.

There are multiple ways to decide to lose weight.We can resort to any of them without any problem.Among the most common are exercising and carrying a balanced diet.However, in addition to having to exercise our body regularly to stay healthy, we also have to have a healthy and free diet as much as possible of fats that harm our body causing diseases.Some weight loss tips could be to drink a lotand eat more raw fruits and vegetables.Although fruits and vegetables can prepare them in an innovative way such as the shakes specialized in weight loss, which with a good recipe and theAdequate instrument to your needs help you nurture and avoid ingesting more foods in your diet.

nani2's profile photo
nani2
11/24/2017 11:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, my sister -in -law takes a lot of cups of green tea a day and is like a sperm whale, and my wife more than 3 liters of water daily falls and the poor fat just to see me eat me.I don't know ... I think I will recommend a good blender to see ...

runing50's profile photo
runing50
11/25/2017 6:28 p.m.

That fats of fats, protein and good of fruit are made, fixed that they stay like the syll.
Unfortunately, each body is a world and not all recommendations are worth all of the world.I have already commented, with this social networks, nutritionists and endocrine to kicks @"runing50" come out

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/26/2017 10:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Finally I went to the endocrine of payment to see if I change my diet and under those kilos and ...I am fine (1.68 cm and 70kg).
Well, I'm fat ... Joer ... how fiasco ... I got depressed ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/11/2017 11:03 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Ruthbia", good day.I would feel divine with 3 kilos less.But talking about my endo is anatema.Greetings and happy parties (with nougat and everything).

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/11/2017 11:13 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Exercise is always good but remember to maintain a balanced diet.
Greetings

Sebitas's profile photo
Sebitas
12/12/2017 3:33 p.m.

@"Ruthbia" I believe that with the honeymoon the issue of thinning must be difficult, if for a diabetic it is already difficult when you are not at a specific point ... I do not want to imagine it.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/12/2017 4:50 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I do not know if it will be for the honeymoon, what I consider is why a non -diabetic exercise and its liver looks for energy of fat or accumulated sugar that leads to lose weight, and in me as a diabetic, the search forEnergy is called to open my mouth and get food because I exhaust circulating sugar in blood and I don't replenish.

I ask all the endocrine how they know that my liver works well and everyone tells me that in principle if ... but I think it is not true, that diabetes disables this function of the body to self -abuse of reserves.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/12/2017 4:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Ruthbia" for what I know, which makes the body mobilize accumulated fat and burn is usually have low blood insulin levels because sugar is also low (within normal).In a diabetic this is much more complicated than in a non -diabetic.A non -diabetic if there is several hours without eating, its insulin levels fall because it does not need it and the body pulls fat but in our case as we have the same basal always the same, because this does not happen in the same way.
The exercise in our case without eating is complicated that it can be done unless you carry bomb and baseline a few hours before.With bolis it is very complicated.What I usually do is weight exercise that does not vary glucose or upload it according to the day.Normally it does not vary but some days it goes up although it is not exaggerated and I correct anything else to finish the exercise so it is only a while in 160-180 that nothing happens.You have to experience to see what effect everything produces and what best suits your specific case.Each one works in a way.
It also works very well for me not to eat between hours, I only make the 3 main meals and some days I jumped breakfast if I get up later (weekends and on vacation).I can also eat the rest of meals more and I am not hungry.The basal I have very well adjusted to keep stable without eating or doing aerobic sports so I can afford it and since I am not hungry between hours because I do well.
I don't know, it's complicated.Try to try (always with hypos care) and see if you find something that works for you.For what you put either it is that you overlook you but you can improve body composition and lower fat rising muscle.For that, what has come best is the weights.I have not changed the weight a lot but I am more defined and with less volume.A year ago I weighed 65-66 kg and I measure 1.70 and with a regular weight of weights I am now 62-63 kg but I have lowered a lot and it shows more defined.And above all I have more strength and I find myself better.I calisely calmly, which are exercises with your own weight and one day some exercise with weights in the Gym.But most can be done at home with very basic material or with your weight.That if the insulin must be adjusted because the sensitivity increases quite especially after the exercise that the body has to replace glycogen reserves.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
12/12/2017 5:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.