{'en': 'Have you suffered severe hypoglycemia?', 'es': 'Has sufrido una hipoglucemia severa?'} Image

Have you suffered severe hypoglycemia?

Andresito's profile photo   11/23/2016 8:58 p.m.

@sllf, the truth is that it gives a huge anger knowing that there is a treatment (the dexcom) and that the SS does not cover it
In cases like yours, they would be much more profitable to subsidize the device than to enter the emergency department.
You could try to make a free request, which seems that in some communities they will subsidize it.
Let's see if they begin to move on that subject.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/25/2016 12:05 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you @regina but with the route that I carry my moral

sllf's profile photo
sllf
11/25/2016 12:18 a.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

You have to encourage you a little, to see if you are improving the cervical, that this can be given, and in the meantime the meters are subsidized.A hug!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/25/2016 12:21 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

I see that you are all living with the family or couple.Imagine that I am alone and although I live compatting flooring each one goes to theirs and above all the hiccups of the morning that I am sometimes half dumb and it is hard for me to react ...

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
11/25/2016 12:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And the bomb with alarms?
That yes puts the SS, and it can be very helpful.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/25/2016 2:22 a.m.

In my principles after the debut I suffered two shocs with loss of knowledge in the 2 timely, the ambulance came with the famous glucagon.
I'm scare, as I was in a honeymoon phase, he sleeps both times and carelessly for falling asleep and not eating enough.
Thank God it has not happened to me again.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/25/2016 6:46 a.m.

regina said:
and the pump with alarms?

@Regina Bomb with alarms?Which is it?May I know, with notices there is only 640g and, the continuous meter costs more than 220 euros per month.Thanks for informing me!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
11/25/2016 10:48 a.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!

I read you, and I panic only to think what can happen to my daughter, the scare we had is not comparable to what had happened many of you.
And as you have said, I do not understand how healthy does not value what all income and assistance in urgencies for hypoglycemia, and also by hypers entail.The same if the numbers are made by someone really trained everything would be different.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/25/2016 12:46 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

sllf said:
regina said:
and the bomb with alarms?

@Regina Bomb with alarms?Which is it?May I know, with notices there is only 640g and, the continuous meter costs more than 220 euros per month.Thanks for informing me!

With alarms there are two pumps 640 g and the animas vibe.But the two MCG cost money.Although you carry the pump the measurement system each pays it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/25/2016 2:25 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
sllf said:
regina said:
regina said:
and the pump with alarms?

With alarms there are two pumps 640 g and the animas vibe.But the two MCG cost money.Although you carry the pump the measurement system each pays it.

Well, the usual @jconegar, that those who cannot face that expense without help give us where the cucumbers bitter

sllf's profile photo
sllf
11/25/2016 3:10 p.m.

My mother I don't know whether to read you because I'm scaring myAnd then the time I confused my insulin quickly with the slow ... there I get to prepare the glucagon, but not put on it.
By the way @rociolinares the sugar council in the gums seems magnificent to me.To me a friend of mine Nurse TB told me to put the sugar under the tongue (such as nitroglycerin in the infarctions) the truth that by gum/mucous membrave is absorbed very fast, so it is a great idea

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
11/25/2016 3:35 p.m.

sllf said:
jconegar said:
sllf said:
sllf said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
regina said:
And the bomb with alarms?

Well, the usual @jconegar, that those who cannot face that expense without help give us where the cucumbers are bitter

If I once wanted to subsidize the MCG would have much less public spending in the long term.The bombs if they give them because everyone does not want them even, and it is difficult to give them many times, if everyone wanted to stop giving them safe

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/25/2016 3:39 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

mariah14 said:
my mother I don't know whether to keep reading you because I'm scaring myHe has ever had symptoms and seeing a 33 has been bufff and then the time I confused my insulin with the slow ... there I prepare the glucagon, but not to put on it.
By the way @rociolinares the sugar council in the gums seems magnificent to me.To me a friend of mine Nurse TB told me to put the sugar under the tongue (such as nitroglycerin in the infarcts) the truth that by gums/mucous membranes is absorbed very fast, so it is great idea

I am 19 years old I got type 1 diabetes with 15 and I also passed, I had to prick the lantus, and I went the pot and put my fast, I started eating 2 muffins and a few azurerrillos of those that are square, and after 3 hours I did the test to know if my glucose was going well, and I had 103, I relieved that I would not reach anything serious.

The only time I had a large hypoglycemia was a day that I had 40, I took a juice and 3 roasted breads and rapidamnete in 15 min came to 113

jon656's profile photo
jon656
11/27/2016 11:57 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde 2011

Hello,

It is my first entry into this forum and I do it to tell you that I have had multiple asymptomatic hypoglycemia.With 20 standing and speaking.I have reached the emergency department in unfortunate states or the emergencies have come to me.

Thanks to all who when they see someone doing strange things they don't look the other way and help you.

Now I am with the FreeSyle and I have not visited the emergencies.Of course, I pay the device, although in my case it is cheaper than the strips the Ministry of Health tells me that you must first demonstrate efficiency ...

Ha, if I pay it, it is efficient but if they pay it they have to test, because if they had not passed all the controls would not be on the market.

I made 8 daily controls make accounts.I have decided to pick up the strips and sell them, send Egg ...

A lot of strength ...

REMER's profile photo
REMER
11/27/2016 4:18 p.m.

Welcome to the @remer forum, I hope we can help you here, certainly reach 20 mg/dl, it is very, very low, I don't even imagine to be like this !! ... how do you recover from these descents?

fer's profile photo
fer
11/27/2016 4:43 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Andresito said:
Hello, the idea of ​​this post is that each one posts, if he experienced, severe hypoglycemia, with loss of knowledge, or if he knows someone who suffered it.Details such as reasons why he thinks it happened, recovery, etc.

Gustavo Silva Perez's profile photo
Gustavo Silva Perez
11/27/2016 5:48 p.m.

The hypoglycemia happened are the product of putting the insulin in the morning and continuing in bed, I have already woken up about 4 times, this about 10 years ago the last time.One of those was a movie because I went to appointment with the dentist, then to an office to carry some papers and I was already talking accelerated, then I got into the car and I was walking unconscious, I crash, the police chased me and finally after some someKilometers the car was parking on a city avenue.Fortunately I was identified by someone known and ended in the clinic, the details of everything that happened are extensive but with a happy ending.I have diabetes since 1975 and so far everything is fine thanks to God and my family of course.

Gustavo Silva Perez's profile photo
Gustavo Silva Perez
11/27/2016 6:04 p.m.

My first serious hypo, I ended up in the emergency room, tied, and did not put me metádona, because my people (16 years old) swear and perjured that no and my mother did not consent.(They diagnosed withdrawal syndrome).
Second about 20, I was in ambulance with siren and everything and I don't remember Joooo.
Third I think 26 shattered, 24 hours blank, without memories, wake up a Sunday thinking that it is Saturday ... and not knowing how many insulin put, thankfully I knew that it had to be put on ... I went to the hospital andI spent a lot of shame, I had been the day before and this example was the soil (aggressive not, the following) ... I was admitted for a few days, they did some tests (sleep test, electroencephalogram and others) for loss of memory.Non -conclusive results, my vital experience ...... negative, since then say that my hemo was above 7.5 and even 8, out of fear.I also have to say that all this was with vial insulin.
Now with free from November Hemo 7.1, but accusing, a lot of hiccLike, because it has been invoicing me.Hemo according to Free 6.9 app, terrifying nights because if I enter hiccups, I do not upload it with glucagon or 2 juices.They are at least 3 hours between low and 70 or ... breakfast with 350 and 4 units because I am worth it.
PS: Humor is what helps me to continue fighting.I can't access BlueCon so ... more wood!

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/25/2018 8:09 p.m.

I had a 27 while I went on the bus and I got down hosts to buy a juice in a Chinese.The "funny" is that insulin was taking effect so surely I got off more.I don't even know how the truth was.I got very much xD

farstar's profile photo
farstar
02/25/2018 9:36 p.m.

Irenemv said:
Well I have taken two scares.The first 13 years ago, I woke up in 62, I took the juice cardboard and back to the kitchen to save it I no longer remember how it fell on the umbrella.

... oh really?But if that is almost no hip!Let's see if you stumbled upon something!: P

farstar's profile photo
farstar
02/25/2018 9:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.