{'en': 'Pasta, pizzas, etc ...', 'es': 'Pasta, pizzas, etc...'} Image

Pasta, pizzas, etc ...

front242's profile photo   11/16/2017 7:49 p.m.

I don't know how to calculate carbohydrate units, can you tell me how can I get a table?
As for the pasta, the one that the partner who sells in Alcampo is Diabalance, has spaghettis and macarrones and has 40 percent less glymia load, I am the one I take

marrotro's profile photo
marrotro
11/19/2017 11:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

marrotro said:
I don't know how to calculate carbohydrate units Can you tell me how can I get a table?
As for the pasta, the one that the partner who sells in Alcampo is Diabalance, has spaghettis and macarrones and has 40 percent less glymia load, I am the one I take

How do you do insulin if you don't know how to eat for portions?by eye?I leave you a link: you have to weigh the food and, depending on the food that is, x grams of food correspond to 10gr.carbohydrates

Take an eye on the table that I leave next

Link

JPR's profile photo
JPR
11/19/2017 6:04 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

It catches my attention that you put the insulin 6 minu

091975's profile photo
11/19/2017 7:48 p.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

It catches my attention that you get the fast insulin with the pasta and rice before. When I have done it, I have had postprandial hypo and then it has been late.Especially with rice.

091975's profile photo
11/19/2017 7:56 p.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

Yeah.For example, I put the insulin with the pasta 30 minutes before taking it and also more insulin than it would correspond to me.Freestyle graphs usually go quite flat.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
11/20/2017 7:59 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

@"Marrotro" There are many app for mobiles that give you a lotof HC.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/22/2017 12:35 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello Front242.
It is best to ask your endocrine to meet you one day with educating nurses, they help you a lot in matters of calculating portions.
I do the following: dry weight (before cooking) the amount: 60g.But for this you should know that 15 grams of pasta are 1 ration of carbohydrates, therefore, 60g of pasta are 4 portions.Which puts 4 units or those that you have calculated by ration.
A advice: put a lot of vegetables!So that I am saved and at the same time it is healthy.Since 60 grams is not too much but if you fill it with onion, pepper, zucchini, natural tomato ... in a stir -fry it will be healthy and you will not have to stop eating pasta!Ah, and I baked the baked with cheese !!Mmm ... what hunger!

Pepita's profile photo
Pepita
11/23/2017 9:33 a.m.

Thank you very much to everyone.I have looked and lowered some table.But at a meal, how many carbohydrate rations should you eat?I have read there 18 in another 24 and my endocrine only says that it does not happen to the hydrates because I have controlled it and it is a cocoa walking telling rations but I think that if I take the rations that I owe I will lower it more.Thank you

marrotro's profile photo
marrotro
12/02/2017 10:32 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.