{'en': 'Pasta, pizzas, etc ...', 'es': 'Pasta, pizzas, etc...'} Image

Pasta, pizzas, etc ...

front242's profile photo   11/16/2017 7:49 p.m.

How much can the sugar climb if as a large plate of paste with tuna?(I am new and I do not control well) I have eaten pasta and I had 93 before and at 5 in the afternoon 260 glucose, I have stayed stone, thanks and I will be more careful.

front242's profile photo
front242
11/16/2017 7:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What was said by eating pasta has uploaded the sugar from 93 to 260.

front242's profile photo
front242
11/16/2017 7:50 p.m.

<Blockquote Class = "quote" rel = "front242"Of glucose, I have been stone, thanks and I will be more careful.

front242's profile photo
front242
11/16/2017 7:51 p.m.

The pasta has a lot of glucose and you have to wear fast insulin to eat it

JPR's profile photo
JPR
11/16/2017 11:15 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

I have the same doubts a year ago that I do not dare to eat pasta. I have a guideline of 2 u at eating time but if each unit corresponds to 10g of hydrates, if I like 200g of pasta I have to put 20 units?

MARIAN2017's profile photo
MARIAN2017
11/16/2017 11:32 p.m.

Pasta are fast hydrates and I really like.

david29's profile photo
david29
11/17/2017 12:16 a.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

The first thing I would tell you is that you are not scared to see high figures!The paste suggests much clear that yes .. but it is so rich .. hahaha.What I do is put twice the insulin, roll if I put 1 by ration, if as a paste I put 2. Sometimes I spend and sometimes it is short but stop eating paste is not a hahaha option.My advice is a bit bad, but I tell you .. in Alcqmpo they sell macaroni in the part of Celiacs, diets and to what are of a very low glycemic index, I do not remember the name, but they are quite good and do not go up much.

Yuyette's profile photo
Yuyette
11/17/2017 2:25 a.m.

marian2017 said:
I have the same doubts a year ago that I dare not eat pasta. I have a pattern of 2 u at the time of eating but if each unit corresponds to 10g of hydrates, if ILike 200g of pasta I have to put 20 units?
Mariam, I think you are wrong, one thing is 10gr of the weight of the pasta and another 10gr of hydrates.The pasta by general rule to make 10gr.You have to eat 45gr of pasta.

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
11/17/2017 9:45 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

To eat pasta and rice I punctuate much more than usual (I usually eat vegetables first) and click about 10-15 min before eating.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/17/2017 9:56 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I paste not as practically ever and do not usually succeed with the dose of insulin.It is one of the reasons why I have stopped eating it but I tell you a new option that I have discovered.Recently I saw in Mercadona a paste made with legumes that is quite good.It rises slower than normal although a little faster than legumes and has the same hydrate as legumes because it is 100% red beans.It is quite good taste, it is not the same as the normal but it seemed to me that I was rich.It is in the pasta area, they are red spirals in case any want to look at it.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/17/2017 10:38 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

front242 said:

As partners tell you, a cooked pasta ration is equivalent to 45 gr.If you take 90 gr, they would already be 2 rations with which according to what you are scheduled they would be 2 fast insulin .... But being pasta, I would put more.
When as pasta, rice ... I usually put 1 or 2 units more than usual

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/17/2017 11:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

I have also stopped eating pasta, I don't compensate for me, I never success the units and I get a lot of sugar, apart from I digit it very badly, but that is already my thing.
The spirals of lentils @"yesssica_a" are very rich, I also buy them.
With the rice I do not climb so much or joke, I do not know, I certainly prefer not to eat it.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/17/2017 1:36 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@"nigiri" and in general, what we have to control I think when we eat pasta are the quantities, most we like pasta and we enter the body very well and I think that for that reason we happen, we see the dish andWe throw a strap because there are few macaroni or little rice and then the beak comes.I try to eat pasta if possible if I have done any sports activity of a certain intensity and if I have not done anything, I try to throw myself on the dish just even if I am hungry.For example, the rice rises much more than the pasta but since I buy integral I have adjusted the peaks a lot.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/17/2017 3:58 p.m.

In my case I think it is a matter of intolerance as well.I like a cooked with his sausage, his black pudding and his chickpeas and I say it phenomenal and I have no peak because he adjusted the insulin very well, I like a plate of rice, which I love even if I do not usually eat it much, and I do not have a beak eitherBecause I adjust the insulin, I like a plate of macaroni and I have quietly click several times throughout the afternoon @"sigsauer" and that years ago I did not happen so I prefer not to eat it and when I am pleased I buy without gluten thatFeel much better, that's why I think it is a matter of wheat or gluten tolerance.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/17/2017 6:18 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Luckily I can eat it, and quietly, because I adjust the insulin quite well, it does not usually give me peak ..

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/17/2017 10:33 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

I also get more insulin with pasta, between 1 and 2 more units.And what I do is put the insulin 30 minutes before taking it.This is how it is usually good for me.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
11/18/2017 7:32 a.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

I usually eat comprehensive paste once a week and does not peak.However, the rice sometimes does not make me and sometimes it lasts all afternoon, I usually put 1 more unit and after eating. I use the normal, because a paella with the integral I do not like anything.Good idea I will try them

091975's profile photo
11/18/2017 9:54 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

I have tried the lentil paste and it is not bad, but I keep the wheat paste since not eating lentils and smelling lentils does not convince me much.For the great celiac!For diabetics they are also better because they have less HC and less sugars.
The pasta controls it quite well, but there is no shape.He did not deprive me of any food, but I try not to eat it much.
@"Marian2017" Be careful with those calculations.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/18/2017 3:04 p.m.

dalu said:
marian2017 said:
I have the same doubts a year ago that I dare not eat pasta. I have a guideline of 2 u at the time ofEat but if each unit corresponds to 10g of hydrates, if I like 200g of pasta I have to put 20 units?
Mariam, I think you are wrong, one thing is 10gr of the weight of the pasta and another 10gr of hydrates.The pasta by general rule to make 10gr.You have to eat 45gr of pasta.

Just, you're right, I don't know what I was thinking ...
That is, every 45g 1 unit more or less and a little more just in case, now I am clear, thanks

MARIAN2017's profile photo
MARIAN2017
11/18/2017 8:23 p.m.

marian2017 said:
dalu said:
marian2017 said:
marian2017 said:
I have the same doubts a year ago a year that does notDare to eat pasta. I have a pattern of 2 u at eating time but if each unit corresponds to 10g of hydrates, if I like 200g of pasta I have to put 20 units?

Just, you're right, I don't know what I was thinking ...
That is, every 45g 1 unit more or less and a little more just in case, now I am clear, thanks

You have to put insulin according to your ratio and add a "tip", since the pasta usually needs a little more insulin, that is.And always bolus before eating it and wait a bit to avoid a very marked up of glucose.The pasta usually goes well.This same technique works with the rice and with the burgers type Burguer King.With the pizza it is already another world: there you must divide insulin into 2 parts or, if you have a bomb, schedule a dual bolus, with a square part that covers the 3-4 hours after eating it.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
11/18/2017 9:34 p.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.