{'en': 'Night hyperglycemia', 'es': 'Hiperglucemia nocturna'} Image

Night hyperglycemia

mariquilla92's profile photo   11/24/2017 2:26 a.m.

@Regina thank you very much, I'm doing that

erikabg's profile photo
erikabg
12/04/2021 9:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello everyone, I present myself.Being in sleeping. I am sleeping, because I have worked 4 months at night, and the glucose shoots me at 3 hours of sleeping, in my case it was about 9 in the morning. We can see the lantus for the toujeo, the hours the hoursIf you are injured, lowering crbohydrates at night, dinner before ……I raised poe on top of 200.

joseGL's profile photo
joseGL
12/05/2021 11:10 a.m.

Josegl said:
Hello everyone, I present myself., records of the climbs at 2, 3 hours of being in sleeping.In the morning, we can see the toujeo, the hours of injustment it, lowering crbohym at night, dinner before ……It keeps me in 140-150 and not as before I got up from 200.

Why did they send you the metformin?, In case it was resistance?, It happens to me but with threeiba.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/08/2021 8:28 p.m.

meginer said:
Josegl said:
hello everyone, I present myself. I have 41 years and diabetic 1 for 10. This problem I have, I have it, I have it,Maybe a long time ago, but since I carry the freestyle 1 year ago, it is recorded of the climbs at 2, 3 hours of being sleeping.The 3 hours of sleeping, in my case it was about 9 in the morning. We lantus for the toujeo, the hours of injuring me, lowering crbohydrates at night, dinner before ...I have noticed much improvement, I get up at 3 hours, but it remains in 140-150 and not as before I got up on 200. I have improved in that towards high peaks in meals and now it is all more regular.

Why did they send you the metformin?, In case it was resistance?, It happens to me but with threeiba.

I have already read your doubts about it.I have not spoken because I am type 2 (with everything, slow, fast and metformin).But I remember that my endo told me that metformin was used TB in type 1

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/08/2021 9:10 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.