{'en': 'DT1 child father and some considerations', 'es': 'Padre de niño DT1 y algunas consideraciones'} Image

DT1 child father and some considerations

FANAFREZZA's profile photo   12/30/2016 12:32 p.m.

Hello everyone, I present myself, I am a father of a diabetic child with debut 10 months ago, we are in the process of assimilating the disease although the truth is that the control we get well especially thanks to you, because I have read you from the beginning and I havelearned much more than with the endo.

From the beginning we have used free and also the I-Port, and the truth is that I recommend both one and the other, I do not understand how the I-PORT is not subsidized by Social Security because it avoids many punctures and much suffering and also, in our case, insulin enters perfect, that is, no dose is lost and glycemia are much more
controlled.

In some considerations I referred to me that I am tried with my endo that I change the lantus for the swallow (Tresiba) and its answer is always negative with hallucinating responses, the first is that it is for uncontrolled diabetes and already the second
Be because it is new generation, it does not have to be more good than the other.

What I have done is to meet people through an association that has been using it for a few months and I have not yet found any to tell me that it has not improved quite much with the swallow, in addition to flexibility schedules and especially hypos.I have read your opinions also about the Tresiba, but what I am clear is that it is much more expensive than
The Lantus, at least on the sale price to the public, almost tripling its price.

Another thing that I wanted to comment and that Artorias has once appointed it (it is a crack), is that in USA there are type 1 diabetics using Afrrezza (inhaled insulin) and are fighting against the elements to expand their use because the company that manufactures itIt is in financial difficulties, and the results achieved with it together with Tresiba are spectacular, hemoglobins below 6, they connect through Twiter and show their screenshots with the Dexcom and it is amazing what they get and how they can live practically as not as notDiabetics

The truth is that they give some envy although it seems that the only thing that comes out of all this for the general public is the black label of the FDA when they approved it, but I reiterate, especially for the control of diabetes my healthy envy towardsAmericans who can have at least access to it.

Well I wanted to participate in this forum and I thank you very much to all who give very valuable information to deal with this that has touched us, my son and my family has helped us a lot.

As you have seen my nick is Fanafrezza, and I hope that this insulin will thrive and can have access to it sometime and leave so much puncture and uncontrol.My son sometimes tells me that he does not mind puncturing himself if at least we always had it controlled, but you already know a different story every day and I tell him a few days and others not, it is the treatment
As Altorias of almost 100 years says.

And finally, we will always keep the hope that they will find a cure.We are one of the last, because there are people with much longer with the disease, but we will not lose the faith in which they leave so much history with mice and dogs and they put hand to this that worldwide begins to be worrying.

FANAFREZZA's profile photo
FANAFREZZA
12/30/2016 12:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, to see if the Affress arrives soon here
., Although I don't know if the dose can be adjusted very well .., if it gives good results, it will arrive.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/30/2016 5:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Fanafrezza" Welcome.As for the Threeiba ... I just use it.I do not know if I am doing something wrong, but if they give me diurnal hypoglycemia, (with Lantus they gave me some 30/40 nightlife and sometimes asymptomatic).Now I do not let the glycemias of 65, thanks Dexcom!.As for flexibility .... I do not play it, the routine gives me a lot of security, which is true that it covers more 36 hrs, I checked a day that I forgot to prick.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/30/2016 5:34 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Thanks and greetings

FANAFREZZA
12/30/2016 7:57 p.m.

Hello!
Here a type 1 diabetic Argentine for 25 years, living in the US.Since May 2015 I am using AFREZZA + TRESIBA.AFREZZA is the best thing that has happened to me in all my years with diabetes.If you have Chiflen Nomas questions.
Greetings!
Gus.Twitter @guasaman

guasaman's profile photo
guasaman
12/30/2016 11:39 p.m.

Guasaman Thank you for answering, I would appreciate it to have your experience with AFREZZA and how it has influenced you in your life as a dangnetic, I reiterate my healthy envy because I am convinced that it is a magnificent solution that must be better known so that those who want to have accessher.I wish I was in Europe

FANAFREZZA
12/31/2016 1:26 a.m.

Let's see if they approve it in Europe sooner rather than ... what do you want.

It seems that at the moment we will have to settle for Fiasp by Novo Nordisk.Let's see if this is available in Spain before 2017 ends ...

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/31/2016 2:20 a.m.

@guasamam, tell us if the dose with inhaled insulin can be adjusted well and if you have good postprandial values.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/01/2017 2:36 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

I have been reading enough about the Affress, I suppose that in the hope that one day they will bring it to Europe, and on the doses it must be said that there are three types of cartridges: 4, 8 and 12 units.I put a table where the dose to be given compared to clicking with the ball is explained.It does not seem complicated, but forget about any odd number

:))

nachemi's profile photo
nachemi
01/05/2017 12:32 p.m.

But the 4U cartridge must be put in full?I explain, can you put 1U?or only 4 in 4?

albertot's profile photo
albertot
01/05/2017 12:38 p.m.

The cartridge is inhaled whole, there are no measures.Although I suppose there will be who is so gross to say that inhale only "half".

nachemi's profile photo
nachemi
01/05/2017 1:30 p.m.

Well, hydrates can always be adapted to the insulin dose.
What will not serve is for corrections .., unless they make cartridges of a unit ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/05/2017 2:24 p.m.

And does anyone know when they could be in Europe?In the USA he has been desperately in the USA for two years

FANAFREZZA
01/05/2017 4:21 p.m.

@"FANAFREZZA" because the things of the United States do not have to get to Spain.Such and is the case of many pharmaceutical products.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/06/2017 12:47 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Well, what a fabric, I would very much like having access to it, I think it works very well because of the ultra -grapeInhalation and not having to click, I have read on the Internet that is in phase 3 here in Europe therefore maybe we can have it

FANAFREZZA
01/06/2017 5:36 p.m.

Fanafrezza said:
Well, what do I like to have access to it, I think it works very well because of how ultra -grape it is and that disappears from the body before, I see we are of the users and their users and theirComments and I have envy, in addition to comfort for the issue of inhalation and not have to puncture, I have read on the Internet that is in phase 3 here in Europe therefore, maybe we can have it

I will never understand why each country has to have access to some things and not all enjoy everything

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/06/2017 5:52 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

How right you are

FANAFREZZA
01/06/2017 6:35 p.m.

The three have prescribed it to me for my night hippos, 10 units, half of what punctuated me of Lantus, in addition the price is the same, the only thing that the first recipe needs visa.

Irene Ainzón's profile photo
Irene Ainzón
01/06/2017 10:50 p.m.

Hello, the insulin Tresiba can also be prescribed by your GP.10 years ago there was an inhaled insulin in the market, they withdraw it from security problems and that made other laboratories abandon the development of other inhaled insulins.In addition, not being able to dose from 1 in 1 IU also limits its use

manromz's profile photo
manromz
01/08/2017 10:50 a.m.

I do not know but every day I see the Dexcom's screenshots and in combination with Tresiba it seems that they are not damage and without any hiccup, you can see them on Affzza Twitter.I think it's a ball is insulin and we or the world cannot have access to it.Alfred Man fought all his life to improve the health of dybetics.If we lived in the USA, I would be clear.By the way my endo or knows it, it is still thought that it is the exubera that they withdrew in 2007 I think

FANAFREZZA
01/08/2017 8:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.