{'en': 'DT1 child father and some considerations', 'es': 'Padre de niño DT1 y algunas consideraciones'} Image

DT1 child father and some considerations

FANAFREZZA's profile photo   12/30/2016 12:32 p.m.

By the way guasaman talk to us as a user since you told us that it was the best you had

FANAFREZZA's profile photo
FANAFREZZA
01/08/2017 8:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I find this type of insulin interesting for the conditions you say it seems to have.
But there is a condition that makes it inaccessible to people who need less insulin of 4 units, totally.To adapt hydrates to insulin, as @"regina" says, it doesn't seem viable on many occasions.If a precise 1.5 or 2 insulin units, the cartridge is not adequate, and eat double, obviously, either :-)
So it is still the elitist thing ;-)

jconegar said:

I will never understand why each country has to have access to some things and not all enjoy all

That is the world in which we live ... political issues and economic interests and power relations, imposition-sumission.
This of the differences in access to insulin between the US and Spain, for example, is only a detail that affects those that we have other basic needs already covered.There are thousands of countries where people are starving, where there are still colds, and where, of course, insulin does not arrive.That is our world.

Good -day hugs

imara's profile photo
imara
01/09/2017 8:42 a.m.

@"Fanafrezza" either do you get much about all the photos that people hang, usually the best and most flat, you will not hang a graph like those of the Pyrenees, I also do not think the panacea is the inhaled insulin, inhow much to comfort of course that if but in how much to efficiency the fixed UNIDS does not convince me because if you want to chop something that requires 2u and the minimum of Afrrezza are 4 units I do not know how it will be done ..

Although I recognize that I would love to try it

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/09/2017 10:35 a.m.

I think you don't have to give so many laps to the theme of the units.If the smallest cartridge is 4 units it will be because they have not been able to make it smaller, not to take for a bag.If you do not conform to your current doses because you click less than four units or because your sensitivity is very high and a change of a unit implies hyper or hyper safe, then it is clear that Afreth is not for you.And I suppose your endocrine has to know these things and not prescribe it to whom it should not (if we get it in Spain, of course)
As for chopping something between hours for what you only need 1 or 2 units I think there are two solutions.The first is that you do not bother to chop anything if you calculate that you are not going to eat so much as to need 4 units.And the other option is to click 1 or 2 units of your rapid of a lifetime.Having the possibility of having an affreience should not be used to use your usual fast insulin, since there will be occasions when you cannot use the affrene: infection in the airways, for example.
I want to think that you would have one more recipe for affrement, but do not take away your quick.All this requires a higher level of knowledge and control and cannot be valid for everyone, but in my opinion it deserves another little effort.

nachemi's profile photo
nachemi
01/09/2017 12:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.