{'en': 'Two -year -old girl with T1D', 'es': 'Niña de dos años de edad con t1d'} Image

Two -year -old girl with T1D

T1d's profile photo   12/19/2016 6:55 a.m.

Yesterday on the way to the hospital we had Vomito and Liada visit.Luckily we arrived at the hospital and saw what to do, started with 56 and after 15 'of giving him sugar I was 32, I gave me something Cusando I saw that, they gave him more sugar and platinum and cookies and trace.As the English fuck diabetes say!

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/23/2016 10:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

However accustomed they are and that we are, they will want to put their hands in the bag of worms like the other children without thinking what time it is or how many are going to eat, I when I passed through a girl's bakery without having a diabetes, my eyes skipped my eyes, CD I started as a girl, my eyes skipped and they continue to jump now and that tropecies have passed, to this you never get used to either as a child or older, the difference is that there are now fast insulinAnother faster has already come out, to see if it arrives soon in Spain) and if I have a lot of eager, I like it, I click and point and wait to see what happens and act.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/23/2016 11:52 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@T1d hello, I see that you have been very little so I will only tell you that I encourage and little by little.I am from Barcelona and I have diabetes since 6, 30 years ago.My little sister debuted with 14 months, but I am with what someone else already comments, no matter age, it always costs to adapt to this new situation, but shortly learning and taking everything that now sounds like Chinese.Also the team of San Juan de Dios is one of the best !!
Anything you need here we are;)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/23/2016 12:09 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

DND VIVES BCN Capital?At the moment I do not complain about the professionals of San Juan de Dios ☺️ and if you tell me that calmer I stay.

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/23/2016 12:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@T1d I do not live in BCN capital, but we are going under practically day and day too haha.Quiet that soon you will see how you end up being an expert, and what is said, we are close so anything you tell me.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/23/2016 12:34 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

As a more or less recent diabetic (I've been 4 and a half years), I will tell you that the doctor could sound gross but some reason is ... at two years they just started eating and you can teach him how to be diabetic.

I started with 28 and I took my life to eat a nocilla snack or zamparme half a chocolate nougWhat I miss ...) Your daughter surely does not know how the nocilla knows or will have eaten candy.That is good in this case, take it like this!

I know a mother with two kids that the oldest is diabetic and the little girl does not.Those girls know the treats when they go to birthdays, at home there are usually no and for them it is a holiday because their mother lets them eat one or two (the non -diabetic more hehe) but they know that it is not something that they shouldeat.If the child debuts with 10 years to convince him that that should not eat it will be more difficult ... so, it can be a small advantage within everything that will touch you now.I believe that so young children adapt quite well to their new life.

It is not the same but for example, I am also asthmatic since 4 and I have been in my spray in the school backpack and now in my bag ... she will do the same with the glucometer.And like me, he will not remember when he didn't use it, it will be normal for her.

And by the way, it is not just something that affects us to food.You already said that being with the high glucose I had a bad mood ... My boyfriend knows that I am high before I take the glucometer, he says that I get angry but in a different way and he already knows that it is not a real anger, he says thatIt is the glucose becoming "Loquita" hahahaha we are very good for tranquility, avoid conflicts and not overwhelm.If I get angry, the glucose is going to the clouds so I try to get angry at bullshit.

Much encouragement !!You're going to make a master's degree with such info but you're going to do it great, you'll see;)

Tam's profile photo
Tam
12/26/2016 10:58 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.