{'en': 'Two -year -old girl with T1D', 'es': 'Niña de dos años de edad con t1d'} Image

Two -year -old girl with T1D

T1d's profile photo   12/19/2016 6:55 a.m.

We are also some dinosauriodiabeticos, if we can help you we will make it very comfortable.I have gone through adolescence with 13.5 years I debuted and now 44 with children aged 13 and 15.
There are many breasts and potatoes that will help you and advise you like nobody.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/20/2016 11:06 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIC DINSAUR You made me laugh a lot!I was reading other posts and it looks Chinese what you speak, when it is noon I hope to understand what I said hhhh

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/21/2016 12:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome!!!!First of all mood.My daughter debuted with 13, although it has nothing to do with age, but I can help you with how little I know, do not hesitate.As you have told you, do not overwhelm for all the information that comes to you, little by little you will be able to assimilate and understand everything.
I remember my daughter's income, my head was unable to learn anything from what they told us, if I had not yet assimilated to see my daughter in a hospital, as they wanted to understand everything they explained to us !!!And you will have the same feeling.
You have a little fighter, you'll see what surprises you, these children have something special.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/21/2016 10:28 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

And if it uses you comfort, the doctor told me that because they are made diabetics before they have more complications than those that become older diabetic.

At least at the time I encourage myself a lot.

In a year you will live with diabetes with all tranquility, you will control it more or less.

Here we will be for doubts:-*

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
12/21/2016 11:18 a.m.

Hello @"t1d" !!Welcome to the forum !!I am the mother of a child who debuted with 10 years recently and we have already been experienced.Now carrying a adolescence as we can.Here you will learn a lot of the dinosauriodiabetics and others that we are contributing our grain of sand.
Much encouragement that our children need us strong: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
12/21/2016 1:47 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Well, a doc told me OH has its advantages to have such small diabetes ... seriously doctor?I would not have said that to a mother W, they just said W her two -year -old daughter is a diabetic ... Today she has given two literally literally, I am literally crowded.

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/21/2016 9:18 p.m.

Well, the advantages are that they assume it much better, and they do not usually rebel as sometimes acur in adolescence.
Although they have some bad moment, but very occasionally.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/21/2016 10:18 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The nonsense that you have to hear ... what better to have diabetes since childhood?Come already ... and where is the advantage?Because I think I don't have any, I already told you yesterday that in diabetes it depends a lot on the doctor that touches you and the desire you have ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/21/2016 10:23 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Insulatard insulin is not flat, now new slows have come out that decrease hypoglycemia, but I don't know if they are approved in children.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/21/2016 10:24 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

The Tresiba is approved for children over 1 year.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/21/2016 10:28 p.m.

What is flat?The educator when asked about a bomb and the continuous meter has explained to me things but that for now we have to understand everything to adapt and that a second phase if those devices could be added.

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/21/2016 10:39 p.m.

Flat is that they do not make action peaks, which would have to coincide with meals, because if they would not produce hypoglycemia.
Each insulin has its characteristic action curve.
Anyway, they will be guiding you, but you find a lot to ask and optimize the treatment.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/21/2016 10:49 p.m.

@"T1D", here I leave these action graphs of the different insulins so you can see a little as it burns each one

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/21/2016 11:10 p.m.

Thanks☺☺

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/22/2016 8:25 a.m.

Hello @"t1d" !!I don't know what advantage there are such small diabetics, neither so old or anything ...
I hope you have good diabetological education and not a disaster as we had.Here in Galicia, access to insulin bombs is very restricted, and we didn't even offer us the possibility, according to their endocrine, it also has its disadvantages and the subject is over ....:

Enma's profile photo
Enma
12/22/2016 1:07 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Thanks, to see how.

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/22/2016 5:45 p.m.

@T1d to my tb has told me many people about the "advantages" and I imagine that they refer to adapt "better" because they have it since childhood and integrate it as one more custom (insulin, count HC, etc) butOf course it is not a comfort and does not mean that in adolescence they will not put rebels equally that if they had diagnosed it with 13, because it is innate that phase of life, you carry with diabetes little or much, everything dependsof the personality they have and as assumed and in that if we have to help the parents as much as possible.
Regarding bombs and other devices, I start (and continue) with the free freestyle that gives you an orientation of their daily trends (never the same even if you do the same) and help you "a little" to control more diabetes.I have offered it to me (well I made the proposal) but I still continue with doubts ...
In what I can help you here I am.
Kisses and congratulations holidays!

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
12/23/2016 9:25 a.m.

My son has already passed two fat hypos, one that stayed half unconscious, and the other gave him convulsions, fortunately swallowed and had to put the glucagon.Above all, be careful with the changes from summer schedule to winter, you have to change everything little by little.

And calm that is then better controlled, and the fat dosage passes by being something anecdotal, but it will be 50 even 40, as it will be with 250 and 300, but they will be more controlled and your response capacity will be greater.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
12/23/2016 9:50 a.m.

Good I the only "advantage" and put it in quotes is that when I pass through a pastry, the cakes do not attract my attention.Come on, I would have preferred that this award had touched me later and the better later.And I'm going to give a simple reason, when they diagnosed me a month I "curo" that they said in the hospital they sent me home and they told me to do normal life, without insulin or anything at that time they did not know well about the honeymoon.A month I returned and there was another mother who had diagnosed diabetes to her son but she was happy because they had told her that they had cured a child a month ago, imagining the disappointment of the mother when mine said it because here we return.That's why as soon as the better.Tamcopo were counted hydrates, later I found out that glycosilated hemoglobin was what raised or lowered the "diabetissss" to type 2.
Well, walk some good morning.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
12/23/2016 10:01 a.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Yesterday on the way to the hospital we had Vomito and Liada visit.Luckily we arrived at the hospital and saw what to do, started with 56 and after 15 'of giving him sugar I was 32, I gave me something Cusando I saw that, they gave him more sugar and platinum and cookies and trace.As the English say f ** k diabetes!

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/23/2016 10:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.