Problem down the lantus

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/29/2016 12:08 a.m.

@"Tammy Santin", neither did my endo crino left me so half, but I saw that I needed them and
He put them on
The ones that we know best the reactions of our children are us.
And here what it is about is that glucose be as controlled as possible.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/29/2016 12:45 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Regina" I can't agree with you more.Thinking all a thousand times and weighing everything fifty thousand and I also played it, experienced and towards changes.Then I went to the consultation with results and commented what we had done and that such had gone.We do not have the endocrine 24 hours by our side to tell us that to make the tropez hundred times a day that we have to make decisions.Nor do those who prohibit and ningune convince me, becoming passive beings.What they have to give is tons of diabetological education.

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/29/2016 1:09 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

With that hypersensitivity to insulin it is very difficult to work with Bolis, where to raise or lower a unit (or even medium) is such a large percentage increase.Right now there are pumps that put increases of 0.025 units.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
12/29/2016 1:56 p.m.

The bomb has told me that nothing for now.In the mail he told me to climb Lantus to 2 again and that I told him that I needed 1.5 because of what I saw .. but nothing, he is the doctor and from there I did not take it out ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/29/2016 7:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Put 1.5 and look to see how the night spends

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/29/2016 7:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Let's see today's dinner ... fear gives me !!!

DiabetesForo
12/29/2016 7:36 p.m.

@"Regina" 1.5 It is your fast dose all dinners (except corrections) I referred to q I need 1.5 of Lantus but the bolis that I have slow, have no socks :(

DiabetesForo
12/29/2016 7:38 p.m.

Use syringes have socks, it is what I use until it is bigger and does not make stockings.

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/29/2016 8:44 p.m.

You can get insulin from the Lantus ball with a syringe

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/29/2016 8:49 p.m.

Using it as a vial

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/29/2016 8:51 p.m.

Ah I didn't know !!!So I ask normal syringes in the pharmacy?

DiabetesForo
12/29/2016 9:11 p.m.

Link

I am reading a lot about what you have told me, it's interesting, thanks!Although my problem schenses at the beginning, when you do not know, although intuition tells me something else, I have no choice but to guide the professional, who Intuy will know what he does ... or so I hope.

DiabetesForo
12/29/2016 9:23 p.m.

Ask for syringes of half units, they give them to you in the health center

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/30/2016 3:31 a.m.

Hello @"tammy santin" !!Ask for 0.5 unit syringes in your health center.They will know well what they are, because in general in pharmacies they do not know what they are.It happened to me with my son and in the pharmacy they gave me what were not, and it was a mess until we got us at the health center.When I was smaller, it happened to your son and we had to resort to them or the less reliable method of clicking with the pen and taking the needle fast but there you do not know how much it stops entering, or how much it enters ...
My son was prescribed Apidra as fast insulin and in roads, to put it they gave us a special syringe that is like a normal pen but in which you insert the vial and also measures 0.5 units, which is essential when they are so sensitive.I think I could help you prescribe Apidra instead of novorapid and with the lantus with syringe you could get good results ....

Enma's profile photo
Enma
12/30/2016 1:03 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.