{'en': 'New here ... Alberto de Málaga, 32 years and 9 with diabetes', 'es': 'Nuevo por aquí...Alberto de Málaga, 32 años y 9 con diabetes'} Image

New here ... Alberto de Málaga, 32 years and 9 with diabetes

Alb85's profile photo   12/28/2017 9:37 p.m.

Thanks Dalu.:

Welcome EBI80.Good luck, a lot of strength and you'll see how everything will go every day.It is difficult to get used to the beginning because, as you say, there are many things suddenly, from one day to another, but little by little you will take the measure to this, sure.;) And for any questions, you just have to ask.

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
01/11/2018 9:13 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

dalu said:
@"ebi80", I am a 2 -year -old boy who was diagnosed in July when I still had 1 year old.At first I thought that happiness in my voda had finished, so many concerns about my little girl tormented, however, 6 months later my smile reappears again, it is very hard and there are better and worse moments but I have learned to live with diabetesFrom my son, we carry it more or less well controlled, 7.1% hem.Glycosilada and that was 20 days bad and decompensated and he is happy, does not stop playing and eating.Yes, eating, because having diabetes does not mean that I cannot enjoy food, it obviously has to eat in a healthy way, but that does not mean that I cannot enjoy food and that from time to time we give an award.My son has eaten some ice cream, worm, pizza or hamburgers.I cannot give it to every 2 by 3, but he does not differ in anything with any child of his age, and for that we are the parents, to fight for their happiness and happiness will give us our own happiness.

Of course, surely your little one is going to be very happy.I have been with diabetes for 21 years, since 10, and yes, I have been and I am happy, nothing stops me, as of everything and I do the same as everyone.Sometimes there are hypos, sometimes hyper ... nothing happens ... This is incorporated into your life and takes, you will see it, in the most natural way in the world.And in the end it gets along and controlled.There will be times of better control than others, diabetes is that capricious and inexplicable ... but I insist, nothing happens.You can with it.

And eat everything.You have to teach children to eat healthy and balanced, but to eat everything!You do very well to give him ice cream, hamburger, pizza ... They are meals that in his life he has to eat and eat with his friends, for example (and he has to learn to control them with insulin so that he does not stop anything in his life;You have to eat these things with the moderation that everyone should have with this type of food, or not.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
01/11/2018 11:01 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

I am crazy ... tonight without explanation, none has been put at 416, I do not stop giving my head and we did not do anything outside.

Ebi80's profile photo
Ebi80
01/12/2018 9 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ebi80 said:
I'm crazy ... rsa night without explanation none has been put at 416, I don't stop giving my head and we didn't do anything outside the normal one.

Tell us a little more and surely that we can all find an explanation for that significant hyperglycemia ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
01/12/2018 10:05 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Thank you @"jpr" for your words of support and encouragement.@"EBI80", perhaps this getting bad with some viruses that has not yet given the face or sometimes there are ups or down without any explanation.

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
01/12/2018 11:21 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

fer said:
welcome to the forum @"yagoba", I see that you are trying to write something ... what can you tell us again?;)

Hello fer, yes, I tried to write and I could not, for lack of knowledge, but my son -inI am injecting, Humalog, three times a day and lessMonths, you will tell me, for now I already have Epiferixca Diabetic Neuropathy, for a lifetime, I take medication to avoid leg pain, it would be interesting I could read many people, so that it does not happen to all the contacts of the Great Forum
Greetings
Epiferic rectification
P.S
I will make you another writing that will be very interesting, but first I want to consult with the header doctor

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/13/2018 2:13 a.m.

Hello everyone, I am very interested in some or some people who know the MCG)
Dexcom G 5 Movile, it seems that it is improved in relation to the Dexcom G 4, which is quite expensive, so I want to be an apered before buying it.
With early thanks, cordial greetings to all and all

DiabetesForo
01/14/2018 12:37 a.m.

Hi Jagoba!Enter the Dexcom G5 thread, there is a lot to read and you can also consult your doubts!My son has been using it for 2 months!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/14/2018 1:35 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

jpr said:
ebi80 said:
I am crazy ... rsa night without explanation none has been put at 416, I do not stop to turn around theHead and we did nothing out of the normal.

Tell us a little more and surely that we can all find an explanation for that significant hyperglycemia ...

Hello, the same thing happens to me, but since I am helping me a lot in the forum I do the sigker the insulin of the morning the birth in two, and the one of the night the same, at three or 4 in the morning I took theAnother half, I am mmuy badly sleeping, and I notice a great improvement, what snacks? It could be that without realizing you eat more than the account and at night you have the surprise
Quiet I am on my way to the asylum, sometimes as more than the account and I do not go up and sometimes eating very little it gives me some terror outskirts
I am trying to advise the Dexcom 5G Movile of the Novalab house, having if I get a charitable soul that uses it and helps me, thanks to you all and you a strong hug and dosses and animos

DiabetesForo
01/15/2018 8:32 p.m.

Dalu, EBI80 :) Well start, I am Hortensia Mom of Ángel Andrés, 12 yearsMy as a duel, my world came on me ..., but then you come back and get up ... we have changed lifestyle, our food is very normal although up in proteins, eliminates cookies and increased exercise, exercise,
I live in a country that many children who still use syringe to inject their breadSon I do not spend that bad moment, they as well as Angel we have turned the page and we are living a reality.My point is that families with type 1 diabetes are given for love, I am sure that Angel becomes a happy man, that is my greatest wish.
Angel instead of me, teaching him to handle the disease to be strong he has taught me.
This forum is a channel that I love because it is frank, full of information and open to dialogue ... Thank you very much!

a hug.

Angel Andres 's profile photo
Angel Andres
01/16/2018 5:52 p.m.

Hello Alberto Greetings from Mexico ... I have 4 months with diabetes and sometimes I feel that I can't!I can't give up.
I hope to read many tips and anecdotes of yours.
A kiss

SweetMajo's profile photo
SweetMajo
01/17/2018 2:48 a.m.

Hello Sweetmajo.
As you say, you don't have to give up.We must move on anyway.You'll see how with time you get to this and everything goes better.
A kiss.

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
01/19/2018 11:55 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.