{'en': 'New here ... Alberto de Málaga, 32 years and 9 with diabetes', 'es': 'Nuevo por aquí...Alberto de Málaga, 32 años y 9 con diabetes'} Image

New here ... Alberto de Málaga, 32 years and 9 with diabetes

Alb85's profile photo   12/28/2017 9:37 p.m.

Hello.

I am new and wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Alberto, I'm from Malaga, I'm 32 years old and I have been with diabetes since the nine.

Currently use: Tresiba (10 units), Humalog (according to activity, food and others ...) and for ACCU-Chek Aviva measurements.

Well, I think that's all.Greetings to all.

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
12/28/2017 9:37 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

Welcome @"alb85", as someone says here asks what you want and share what you know.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/28/2017 10:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Alb85 shares your experience and doubts that it is a very active and supportive forum.I am 5 -year -old Tomás with Lantus and Lispro for 8 months, with Iport and Dexcom G5.
What memories do you have of your childhood, diabetes, birthdays?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
12/29/2017 3:10 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Welcome @"Alb85" You have a long experience with diabetes ... surely good and less good anecdotes
Surely you can help us a lot.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/29/2017 12:16 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks for the welcome.:)

On the anecdotes, there are, yes.For example, and in the case of what Dani76 asks me about childhood, birthdays and others;just the year after entering the diabetes I had to do the communion
Well, my parents were planted in Campanillas (a town in Malaga, just over half an hour where I live) to talk to a pastry chef who made cakes without sugar so that mine will not miss in my communion, and that I could eat itMe too, of course.At that time it was not like now, it is easier to find products that we can consume.

As anecdote less good memory that the issue of meals made me very difficult, especially at breakfast.The first days I could throw an hour for breakfast a snack, a coffee and an apple.Luckily I got used, hehe ...

And about what you say Dani76, I hope everything goes well with your child, I remember that the same night I entered the hospital, a child also entered with that age;Luckily it was all good and we left the same day.And also that you carry it as well as possible, I say this because my mother came the world on top when, in the hospital, they began to teach it to prick the insulin.Good luck.;)

And nothing, I will be here to help, comment, share and whatever it takes.:)

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
12/29/2017 4:25 p.m.

- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)

alb85 said:
Hello.
My name is Alberto, I'm from Malaga, I'm 32 years old and I have been with diabetes since the nine.
Currently use: Tresiba (10 units), Humalog (according to activity, food and others ...) and for ACCU-Chek Aviva measurements.
Well, I think that's all.
Greetings to all.

Welcome: -h

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/29/2017 4:31 p.m.

Thank you.:)>-

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
12/29/2017 4:33 p.m.

- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)

Hello @"alb85" Alberto.I am the mother of a 14 -year -old boy diagnosed with DM1 7 months ago.I have discovered this forum.solidarity when sharing your knowledge and advice.
Welcome.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
12/29/2017 9:05 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

Welcome to the forum, Alberto, and congratulations to know how to get along so well.You can put your treatment in the firm.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/29/2017 9:40 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks again.:)
I will follow your advice, Regina.:)>-

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
12/30/2017 10:31 a.m.

- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)

As I always say, welcome, but I would have preferred that at least you would have met me in a bar taking some reeds !!!!
To fight and we have no other, we can with everything even if it costs us, the important thing always dreams !!!!
Dreams are not always realized but help us continue dreaming and never waking up from sleep

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/30/2017 9:53 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

My dear @alb85!
I receive you with my very "sweet" heart and ....>: D <!and that you are the welcome to the club !!!
Here, you will feel like family and you will have very good comments of everything and with immense experiences about the DBTS !!
take care and wish you happy end of anus !!!:-H.H

ani's profile photo
ani
12/31/2017 10:47 a.m.

Thanks Jconegar and Ani.:)
And happy year to all!: -H

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
12/31/2017 5:13 p.m.

- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)

alb85 said:
Hello.
Well, I think that's all.
Greetings to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/01/2018 12:29 p.m.

Welcome to the "yagoba" forum, I see that you are trying to write something ... what can you tell us again?;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/11/2018 5:17 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello, my 7 -year -old daughter debuted a month and a half ago ..... everything is being complicated !!!I guess it will be normal, too many changes and information in a short time.

Ebi80's profile photo
Ebi80
01/11/2018 5:28 p.m.

Hi EBI80 I am a 5 -year -old Mom of Tomi, and at the time of the diagnosis I thought I was not going to be able to assimilate so many things, sadness and anger threw me a good time.Until I got up, I started incorporating things that I had never heard, carbohydrate counting, insulin units, hyper hyper and many more things ... but with my husband we thought, that I never losing that smile so pretty that he has ...And being so small depends on our care and attention, and as we are going to be what one transmits.Today almost a year ago of the diagnosis, I think that I am always distressing what implies having diabetes, but I am much calmer, and everything one learning is reflected in our children and reassures.
Let your daughter never lose your smile!Forces ... encourage ... and give yourself time to assimilate everything.
Ask the doubts you have, as I always say, this is a very supportive forum and the experiences of others accompany and help a lot.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/11/2018 5:52 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Welcome to the "EBI80" forum, in the cases of children with diabetes, it is normal to cost you at the beginning, if you ask in the forum on recommendations, I am sure that many mothers and fathers can give you!;)

Meanwhile, I recommend that you read this topic and ask there too:

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
01/11/2018 5:53 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@"EBI80", I am a 2 -year -old father who was diagnosed in July when he still had 1 year old.At first I thought that happiness in my voda had finished, so many concerns about my little girl tormented, however, 6 months later my smile reappears again, it is very hard and there are better and worse moments but I have learned to live with diabetesFrom my son, we carry it more or less well controlled, 7.1% hem.Glycosilada and that was 20 days bad and decompensated and he is happy, does not stop playing and eating.Yes, eating, because having diabetes does not mean that I cannot enjoy food, it obviously has to eat in a healthy way, but that does not mean that I cannot enjoy food and that from time to time we give an award.My son has eaten some ice cream, worm, pizza or hamburgers.I cannot give it to every 2 by 3, but he does not differ in anything with any child of his age, and for that we are the parents, to fight for their happiness and happiness will give us our own happiness.

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
01/11/2018 6:35 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

@"Alb85", welcome to the forum, here there are truly lovely people to share a lot of things.You will see him.

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
01/11/2018 6:39 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.