{'en': 'My experience losing weight with diabetes', 'es': 'Mi experiencia perdiendo peso con diabetes'} Image

My experience losing weight with diabetes

fer's profile photo   01/18/2017 3:33 p.m.

@"T1D"

t1d said:
very novice rookie question, diabetes makes fat?Do not kill me if it is a myth question or something.Diabetes and hypothyroidism go hand in hand?The girl was looked at thyroid and celiaquia in the analytics, is it normal to do those tests?And would those tests usually do or was it only for admission?
-
He already explained @"gala" about autoimmune diseases.Fattening ??.They say insulin fattens.But I think that the weight gain is explained by the fact that the improvement in glycosilada makes you recover weight that you had normally lost due to bad control.As for the analytics of Celiaquía, in children they are recommended to repeat them every year.In thyroid I don't know- greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/23/2017 11:18 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Insulin itself is an anabolic hormone, therefore fattening fattening.I think the question would be rather: injecting insulin makes weight control less efficient?I think so.Then we talk about the amount of fat cells of each, and other factors by which there are thinner diabetics and others that do not.

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
01/23/2017 7 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How do you wear weight?As my endocrine I did not pay attention to me, I have decidedTwo hours I have to ingest something, I'll tell you how the thing is going!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/07/2017 1:26 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.