{'en': 'Forum improvements, change and support information', 'es': 'Mejoras del foro, información de cambios y soporte'} Image

Forum improvements, change and support information

fer's profile photo   01/09/2018 4:18 p.m.

The people who maintain the forum do it disinterested, we do not receive any economic compensation , as defined in the principles that led to its creation, more than 10 years ago.

The forum is a meeting space for all, a place to share information about diabetes, explain personal experiences and ask questions, a place that helps other people with diabetes altruistic and free .

All the income that the forum receives is destined to its maintenance, improvement and growth , we believe that the more people use the forum, the greater the help it offers.

fer said:
here we report the improvements we start!(Read below)

We need to make improvements and extensions in the technology that the forum maintains in operation, for this reason, we have opened a common background to help us gather the necessary money.

You can contribute any amount, there is no established minimum.Help us to improve!

You can make your contribution here: Link

fer's profile photo
fer
01/09/2018 4:18 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Boys, do not forget that the forum needs our contribution.10, 20 Euritos will not make us poor and the proper functioning of the forum helps us all.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/23/2018 4:52 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Thank you all in advance !!!

Smaller amounts are also accepted, even as if you were invited to coffee!;)

Link =" Max-Width: 300px;

fer's profile photo
fer
01/23/2018 7:03 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer's profile photo
fer
01/24/2018 9:49 a.m.

@Fer, surely we are all interested in the blog continuing to work and we know that money is needed to maintain ... is it possible and quite likely that the partners are made to pay PayPal?

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/24/2018 12:18 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

It may be, for now we have no other option, but we are open to suggestions from other payment methods!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/24/2018 1:20 p.m.

Paypal is super safe.I use it for all purchases that leave the option.Even if they scam you in a purchase paid with PayPal, if you claim, they automatically return your money and then they are in charge of doing anything to recover it.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
01/24/2018 1:29 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

I would be willing to help a little but I make mine the comment of "Solararia", I throw back about PayPal, I don't know how I never used it.What does an account in an account, through a transfer, would be possible?

Greetings.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
01/28/2018 11:30 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

I confirm what YESSICA_A says, PayPal is superseguro to pay online, I have been using many years and not only have I not had any problem with them but that any purchase you make via web paid with PayPal you are sure that they return the money ifYou have some problem with the seller, about two years ago I had a problem with a seller who sold me a camera for € 400 and they returned the amount.This commitment on the part of PayPal is written on its website, for anyone who wants to see it.I as a standard, any purchase that makes online and if the web has that option, pay by PayPal;In fact to check if a website is safe or not, I look if you can pay for PayPal.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
01/28/2018 12:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I will have to learn.I will be able to use the card as in other payments, right?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/28/2018 12:52 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I also recommend PayPal for what has already been commented, I also prefer it as @"Runing50", but if someone prefers the transfer, you can put a private message and it facilitates you, whatever you do better!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/28/2018 1:09 p.m.

@"Regina" Of course you use the card, I have the PayPal's account associated with my credit card

runing50's profile photo
runing50
01/28/2018 5:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I just made my contribution and I think PayPal is totally safe, yes, I had to make a new account because the old one did not remember :))

For many more years of forum!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/28/2018 11:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Thank you very much @"nigiri", I am sure that we are going to get it!= D>:)>-

For many more years of forum!\ m/

fer's profile photo
fer
01/28/2018 11:09 p.m.

Hello, everyone!

After a few weeks working on several technical improvements, today one of the ones that worried me most has been launched, thanks to the financing of this campaign, it is the activation of the forces's safe way of the forum!;)

If you look, in your web browser, now a padlock or brand appears that says that the forum website is "safe", something similar to this image:

That means that we can guarantee that the information you read in the forum and (especially) that you send is done with safe means, and that they cannot be intercepted, it is a great improvement in the security and preservation of the confidentiality of all !!!

Although (apparently) you will not see that it has changed much, it is an important step for the future maintenance of the forum, if someone wants to explain details of the work that has been done, I can comment!

fer's profile photo
fer
04/05/2018 1:32 p.m.

Thanks Fer for your dedication.All improvement, and more in security issues, is welcome.
More than telling us the details, you could tell them to Mark Zuckerberg that, that goes fabric ...:-?

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
04/06/2018 8:40 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

You are more right than a holy @"aaandres" !!

fer's profile photo
fer
04/06/2018 5:29 p.m.

Thank you very much Fer.Safe mode is important seeing how things are going in the networks.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/07/2018 12:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

On November 6 we display an important update of the forum, the server infrastructure has been changed, numerous usability improvements have been incorporated and security has been improved, we highlight the following improvements:

* Possibility of labeling issues and comments
* Use # togs
* Improved text editor
* Up of images and photos with "drag & amp; drop"
* New access options for the user
* Better integration with Facebook
* And many more !!!

important: the update has improved the safety of users, for this reason, it is necessary that the first time you want to access, do it changing the password .

We hope you enjoy them, in addition, we ask that if you see any problem, that you notify us with the contact form , to be able to fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you so much!!!!

fer's profile photo
fer
11/07/2018 10:01 a.m.

I remember the topic with the recommendations for the use of the forum, in the next few days we will update.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/08/2018 11:43 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.