{'en': 'Forum improvements, change and support information', 'es': 'Mejoras del foro, información de cambios y soporte'} Image

Forum improvements, change and support information

fer's profile photo   01/09/2018 4:18 p.m.

Today we have launched forum performance optimization improvements, response times, pages load, etc ... should now be very fluid!;)

The team has worked tirelessly since the launch, with this deployment, we will close a very intense week of changes and improvements!

Enjoy it !!!B)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/10/2018 9:23 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks,@fer!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/10/2018 11:14 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks @fer
The forum cannot close !!!!You have helped me in practice almost more than the endocrine and nurse together !!!!
You are cracks !!!!

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
02/18/2019 11:47 a.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Thank you very much @repipa !!!

With support, here we hope to continue for 10 more years !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/18/2019 11:52 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
the people who maintain the forum do so disinterested, we do not receive any financial compensation , as defined in the Principles that led to its creation, more than 10 years ago.

The forum is a meeting space for all, a place to share information about diabetes, explain personal experiences and ask questions, a place that helps other people with diabetes altruistic and free .

All the income that the forum receives is destined to its maintenance, improvement and growth , we believe that the more people use the forum, the greater the help it offers.

fer said:
here we report the improvements we start!(Read below)

We need to make improvements and extensions in the technology that the forum maintains in operation, for this reason, we have opened a common background to help us gather the necessary money.

You can contribute any amount, there is no established minimum.Help us to improve!

You can make your contribution here: Link
Link =" Max-Width: 300px;

The whole reason, the truth is that it is a very useful forum for diabetics.

marta5's profile photo
marta5
06/20/2019 9:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much for your support @Marta5 !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
06/20/2019 4:17 p.m.

Thanks S ti, fer.Maintaining a forum is still many hours of slaughter and the only reward is the satisfaction for the job well done

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
06/20/2019 4:32 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

Thank you @ignasi_p !!, the day I tell them, I think I can make comparisons of those that are made with the number of times that can go around the planet, or travel to the moon ...: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:: D

fer's profile photo
fer
06/20/2019 4:34 p.m.

I've been using PayPal for many years and I have never had a problem.It is the safest payment method.You create an account, associate the cards and accounts you want and in each payment pay you you want.If there is any problem they are responsible for solving it and if you have to return an article paid with PayPal, they pay you the return expenses.You just have to check if the payment to the company that is charged you something to pay with PayPal, that there are very lists.

Manuel Fernández Raposo's profile photo
Manuel Fernández Raposo
06/24/2019 1:21 a.m.

Acknowledgments to all the people who have already made their contribution to the bottom of the forum !!

We hope this is a very good year for everyone !!!

The forum team is already working on new improvements, we will inform you!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/06/2020 11:28 p.m.

@Fer and forum equipment
I just made my contribution
Thank you very much for maintaining the forum and good 2020 for all

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/07/2020 11:03 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Good morning @jldiazdel, thank you very much for your contribution !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
01/07/2020 11:23 a.m.

Hello!I just made my contribution, you don't know how much you have helped me !!I don't have PayPal, I have done it with my husband's account.Thank you very much for your time.

nasasu's profile photo
nasasu
01/13/2020 12:18 a.m.

49 años Dm1 desde 5/2017
Bomba medtronic minimed 780 desde junio 2024
Sensor guardian 4

Thank you very much to Tíasasu and all the people who have made their contribution!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/13/2020 5:12 p.m.

Finally, for all those who use an Yahoo mail, the problem that prevented the forum mails to be received!

Don't even imagine the time you have cost to find the problem and solve it !!!

Thanks to all users with Yahoo mail for patience.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/06/2020 9:09 a.m.

I can't contribute anything at this time, but I promise to do it as soon as possible.I owe those good people who guide us with their experience, thanks from the heart.

Paco Iriarte Vañó's profile photo
Paco Iriarte Vañó
04/09/2020 3:40 p.m.

Hi Fer, I can't enter Paypal's link to contribute.Can you pass it here?

thank you!

Natalia del Rio's profile photo
Natalia del Rio
04/15/2020 3:59 p.m.

Here are the link, if you don't work you, you tell me, in principle everything is fine.;)

Link

A hug and muuuuchas thanks in advance @"Natalia del Rio"!

fer's profile photo
fer
04/15/2020 4:09 p.m.

Hello everyone!

Today I have the pleasure of sharing with everyone that we have expanded the forum server again, I hope that with this improvement there will be an increase in the performance of the pages, and the general operation of the forum.;)

Muuuuchas, muuuuuchas, very much thanks to all those who have made voluntary contributions.

Your involvement and support is essential to make it a reality !!!

A hug!!!

fer's profile photo
fer
10/04/2020 4:30 p.m.

Fer, I am complicated from Argentina but I am looking for the way to collaborate.Thanks for the forum.

Clau's profile photo
Clau
01/25/2021 2:14 p.m.

Diabetes Lada 1 desde 2018
Toujeo 16 U
Fiasp según conteo de CH
HG 6.5%
Freestyle

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.