{'en': 'Pregnancy without insulin pump', 'es': 'Embarazo sin bomba de insulina'} Image

Pregnancy without insulin pump

nigiri's profile photo   01/26/2017 11:57 p.m.

Hello, I wanted to know if there is currently a girl in the forum that is pregnant or who has been pregnant and has not used insulin bomb and if so, it had a lot of lack of control during pregnancy, if the baby suffered any risk ...

Thank you very much and greetings.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/26/2017 11:57 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hello, I had my son 3 years ago and without a bomb, I don't look primarily, much less, carry a 5.5 hem during pregnancy as it is achieved?Well, with continuous blood glucose controls.

If I stay pregnant again, what will take sure will be the continuous meter to avoid so many punctures on the finger.

And it goes to all the sites with the glucometer and the quick insulin ball to rectify the peaks.

It's hard, but it's 9 months and it's for your child.

Mio was born perfect, for ceasing, but it is not bad to cease it, it is better a scheduled cessation than a bad delivery, I was bad for 3 days, to the room towards normal life, and I have had friends with natural births that a month later continued withoutto be able to make normal life.

Follow the guidelines of the doctor and quiet that we are very well controlled.At the end of pregnancy is when you get twice as slowly and quickly get much more.

I was lasted for me for less than a week, but well that it is 9 months, after suddenly it is to have the baby and return everything to normal.

Any questions, ask with all tranquility:-*

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
01/27/2017 9:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much @"Aranzazuleg" I have endocrine again in March and I would have to tell you if I want a bomb or not and the truth is that I have any wins but I do not want to continue waiting to get pregnant, I fulfill 36 in a month.I carry a continuous meter and I have a 6.2 hemo, the bad thing is that I use Tresiba and that they have told me that it is incompatible with pregnancy so I will have to return to the Lantus.Thank you very much again!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/27/2017 3:56 p.m.

Well but changing Lantus is the least, you know how it works.
And with that hemoglobin throws for your baby, I would not expect.

That then we have to stay, that we not all stay at first or 3 mese, being diabetic.

Good luck and when you stay warn!Muack !!

aranzazuleg
01/27/2017 4:05 p.m.

Another fear that I have is that my baby is diabetic but hey, that is a risk that you have to run.Thank you very much @"Aranzazuleg", I'll tell :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/27/2017 4:31 p.m.

@nigiri, I am in search and use threeiba, nobody has told me to be incompatible ... I'm scratch

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/27/2017 5:10 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@"Gala" the endocrine told me that it didn't even happen to get pregnant using threeiba and effectively in the prospectus says there is no experience with threeiba in pregnant women.However, see it with your endocrine and if it tells you otherwise, let me know please because with threeiba I am very happy.I leave the prospect.All the best!

Link

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/27/2017 5:22 p.m.

They will change insulin when you stay, until then nothing.

Risk that the child will be diabetic .... in short I would tell you no, but it would be a repetitive debate, don't worry about that.Pq can happen so many bad things to the baby .... Your son will be healthy, you just have to think that.And if then there is any complication to face it, that a child is wonderful.And that I am giving it to him every two by three, hahahaha ....

aranzazuleg
01/27/2017 5:52 p.m.

Let's see if I can go on Tuesday because I have been ironed.My endocrine knows perfectly what we are looking for, it is more put it because I had good we have and the lantus began to stop last 24h and began to climb me hemoglobin and did not want me to spoil
Do you know if the toujeo can be used?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/27/2017 5:57 p.m.

I changed to the same @"gala" the lantus did not cover me 24h and although it was 6.8 of Hemo passed some quite bad afternoons with ups and downs because the slow one did not arrive and with the rapid I did not manage to adjust.With the toujeo no idea but I am seeing in the prospect that has been tested in pregnant women: D

Link

I certainly relieve me because going to the Lantus worried me a little and the toujeo is similar to the three -year, right?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/27/2017 6:13 p.m.

It seems yes

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/27/2017 6:19 p.m.

@nigiri look at this thread I advise you to go through him too.
Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/27/2017 6:22 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@"Jconegar" I have already passed but I can't get much info, that's why I decided to open this, specifically, to know if someone had taken a pregnancy without a bomb.If you look, I asked and nobody answered me :) Thank you!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/28/2017 12:35 p.m.

@"Nigiri" The truth that I enter little in the thread that, when I enter it is on occasion to congratulate all the moms and future moms for the great sacrifice and effort they make.
Let's see if you are lucky and someone can help you.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/28/2017 7:49 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

With the first response that they gave me above, I am more than satisfied and I have decided that I do not want a bomb, in March I go to the endocrine and I will tell you that if I can change to Toujeo so as not to return to Lantus (with the Tresiba he told me thatI would not get pregnant) and palante: D
Thanks @"jconegar" ^_ ^

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/28/2017 8:56 p.m.

@nigiri, I come now from the endocrine.He has told me that I do not worry about Tresiba, it is an analogue of the Lantus with more bioavailability that is why it lasts more but that there is no problem, he already has children born with threeiba xq although for sale I call 1 year, in hospitals and alreadyThey had it before and was getting.
In the US, there are already some studies in humans and in animals has shown not teratogenity that I do not be alarmed that the same thing happened with the humalog or la luntus

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/31/2017 12:22 p.m.

Hello!I have my little 17 months and my pregnancy was without bomb.I used Lantus and Novorapid and perfect.At the beginning of pregnancy he had a hem of 5.8 and at the end of 4.8.I didn't have to vary insulin.If in the future I consider a second pregnancy, I would do it in the same way:

Belen82's profile photo
Belen82
01/31/2017 12:32 p.m.

@"Gala" When I go to mine I will tell you then because I prefer not to change and continue as I am although it gives me the impression that my endo is quite grid

@"Belen82" Great, after reading the experience of a few I am totally determined to get pregnant without a bomb, now I only have to clarify with my endocrine about the three of the three.

Greetings for all and thank you, really, I was very lost with this.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/31/2017 2:21 p.m.

@nigri, do not believe that mine is also quite grid today I have caught good, I was all nice (I imagine that because I have taken the Dexcom reports week by week with its graphics in colors) and with a hemoglobin of 6 and 6I could not fight because I have barely had hypos that if I don't get smoke by the ears of how it puts me.
He has been in favor of bombing many times for the hypos I had but now that he doesn't say so ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/31/2017 4 p.m.

Hello, I was wearing insulin bomb, I became pregnant with a 6.9 hemo and a few days ago I lost the baby.I thought that this control would not happen ... do you think it was for that?

Estereta's profile photo
Estereta
01/31/2017 6:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.