{'en': 'Pregnancy without insulin pump', 'es': 'Embarazo sin bomba de insulina'} Image

Pregnancy without insulin pump

nigiri's profile photo   01/26/2017 11:57 p.m.

@Sereta I am very sorry that you have lost your baby.With diabetes or without it, spontaneous abortions are relatively common before 12 weeks of pregnancy so you don't think it has been for your control.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
01/31/2017 6:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks Inday.I was mortifying me a little because I didn't know if it had been my fault.When they tell you, the world falls on you, but at the next sure it goes well :-)

Estereta's profile photo
Estereta
01/31/2017 7:05 p.m.

@"Estereta" I'm very sorry, surely everything goes on wheels :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/31/2017 11:31 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Girls good luck to those who want to become pregnant.Hopefully you get it soon and all right.
@nigiri @gala a curiosity if you allow me ... xq you don't want to put a bomb?

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
02/01/2017 7:41 a.m.

I because the coach hanging there .. I already have enough to carry the continuous meter ..

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/01/2017 8:42 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I carry the bomb and the truth is that I am delighted.The controls have improved a Monton.At first TB I had difficult to wear it all day but you get used to it and it is phenomenal.Now I wouldn't take away from anything in the world !!

Estereta's profile photo
Estereta
02/01/2017 9:52 a.m.

@"Mariah14" Because it seems to me to have to carry a more applied device to my body and because I think I do not need it, I have good control.I guess you get used to it, but I don't want to, I've become accustomed after almost 30 years to click and look at my sugar constantly I don't want to have to get used to anything else.If I need it one day because I have no choice, I will wear it but until then, I prefer to continue as I am.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/01/2017 11:46 a.m.

#Sereata, I suppose it will be so, everyone tells me, but I don't just decide.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/01/2017 3:11 p.m.

Well, I was last week in my educator and he has told me again that I can in no way I can get pregnant with Tresiba, he has also included the Toujeo, he has confirmed that at the Jiménez Díaz Foundation in Madrid, which is where they take me, noEndocrine will continue to prescribe the Tresiba if I get pregnant.I have commented that I knew cases in which it had been prescribed and literally told me that they do it endocrine who do not care about their patient's health.I am a bit like at the beginning again ...
@"Gala" You told me that I was trying and that you used threeiba, right? Where are you from?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/21/2017 11:23 a.m.

@"Nigiri" I have sent you a private

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/21/2017 3:23 p.m.

Forgive that I get in this thread, I always read them to learn but of course I can help.

@Sereta Do not think that please, as the partner tells you, it doesn't have to be for this.There are many cases and have no diabetes, it will have been a coincidence, do not stop fighting because you will see how everything will go well.Life, stress, feedand not for diabetes.It is true that the control the more satisfactory because the better, but do not turn around the subject, try it.

@gala uffff you will be thinking that Jorge is going to tell me now;), because you know that I am a firm defender of the gala bomb (as long as he is a person trained to carry it, that he can professionally, that psychically also, and that he is preparedIn formation), it is not that without a pump it goes badly controlled, or that the solution to everything is the pump, but thinks that the body does not have the same insulin needs the same day and that with the pump you can play more, and have some someBasal much better, that is also true that everything that shines is not gold and get good basal because it is not so simple.

After 30 years that I have diabetes, I was about 5 years thinking about it or not, the sport was a decision to put it to be able to play with the basal, but it also scared me for the hustle and the possible discomfort of carrying it doing sports, in theBeach, a pool that is 4 months minimal .... Gala when you have been for two weeks or remember that you take it, I tell you from the heart, you get used to it.At the beginning of putting it on me, I forgot and a couple of times I stayed without taking anything with friends after bike training because I had forgotten the pen !!!!!Fuck that anger caught when I got home and take off the monkey and see it !!!!!!

It is a pot it is true but if I can take it, it is great, right now I will start a new stage in my life will not be easy, and it is true, it gives me a stick to take it, just like the dexcom I will not deceive you but I am like thatAnd if it gives me a quality of life I can not get rid of it so other people can think or turn to see me with so much device on.

It is also true that to put on a bomb the person has to be fully convinced in it and not for what we say others but can also be tested and leave it if one wants.You know that I encourage you to put it on and if I could help in something you already know that I really live so that anyone who has diabetes is without a cable.

@nigiri good I tell you the same as Gala, and I wish you from the heart of truth that with her or without it everything luxuries to you because surely it will be.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/22/2017 5:25 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@"JCONEGAR" for that are the threads of conversation, to get into them!:))

Thanks for your advice, I will take them into account!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/22/2017 11:55 p.m.

Well, nothing, today I have been in my endo and told him that I know that there are girls who are trying to get pregnant with threeiba and he has told me again.It has changed me to another endocrine, yes, which is what carries the theme of pregnant diabetics at the Jiménez Díaz Foundation, to see if I have more luck with it.He has basically told me that since there are no cases of pregnant women with Tresiba, they do not play it, which is a risk that they do not want to run but that if I decide to do so it is under my responsibility.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/28/2017 1:15 p.m.

I do not know what to tell you, mine always upside down with the bomb and I who not and now that with the east roll of the threeiba the doubts are entering me, now he tells me no, that he believes that he takes it well with bolis..NoThere are those who understand them ...... ~ x (

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/28/2017 3:05 p.m.

I do not know what I will do, I suppose that in the end I will opt for the bomb during pregnancy because the Lantus I do not want to go crazy.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/28/2017 3:15 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.