{'en': 'Hello, my 9 -year -old son has diabetes and I feel guilty.', 'es': 'Hola, mi hijo de 9 años tiene diabetes y me siento culpable.'} Image

Hello, my 9 -year -old son has diabetes and I feel guilty.

Carmen Gomez Dalmau's profile photo   02/01/2017 7:05 p.m.

Thank you very much to all for your words, I will look at what you say about the glucose meter, I have a visit with the endocrine and I will see what it tells me.
Little by little we are assimilating and the feeling of guilt seems to happen ...

Carmen Gomez Dalmau's profile photo
Carmen Gomez Dalmau
04/02/2017 2:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Carmen Gomez Dalmau Well come Carmen the same thing I say that the others I debut 2 years ago in the same way went to the pharmacy for a simple cholesterol control, the super high sugar came out and in 2 diabetic demands type 1. Without more,It is if the important thing is to be well controlled and to live that is what it is about

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/22/2017 1:55 p.m.

@"Antonimar" Thank you very much for the welcome, the truth is that yes, now after 3 months of the debut because I am already a little quieter, the child getting used to the routine and all learning things .... on Monday we have the firstAnalysis to see how glycosada is going ...

Carmen Gomez Dalmau
04/22/2017 3:18 p.m.

Surely it's going well.

For the fingers the best are the continuous meters.To date the cheapest is Abbott's Free system, you avoid many punctures and a better glycemic control.
You always have to make some capillary, so that it hurts less I heat my finger rubbing it, in addition the blood comes out before ... I always puncture in the same finger so that they do not hurt me all.I change it for weeks, the finger, I say.The little meñique is the one that hurts the most.Avoid it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/25/2017 12:25 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you @"ruthbia" I didn't know about the piss ..
Yesterday we went to collect the analysis and after three months of debut it has gone from 9.5 to 6.1 so I am very happy, putting only 4 units of Lantus at night, I know it is for the honeymoon but well, to seeIf we are lucky and last a lot .....

Carmen Gomez Dalmau
04/25/2017 2:16 p.m.

Surely it is still good, @"Carmen Gomez Dalmau", when good glycosylated are achieved from the beginning, it is easy to continue like this.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/26/2017 12:10 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Carmen Gomez Dalmau" congratulations on the glyc.If you take care of him as the honeymoon lasts a lot.I still continue after 2 years of debut, that if I notice that at meals I have to upload the fast unit;The first 6 months did not put anything in the next 18 and from this last 4, 2 units at the main meals.I guess my reservation has dropped a little.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/26/2017 9:31 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.