{'en': 'Tresiba twice the same day, I end at the hospital', 'es': 'Tresiba dos veces el mismo día, acabo en el hospital'} Image

Tresiba twice the same day, I end at the hospital

Dunah's profile photo   02/03/2017 10:47 p.m.

What a fright .... When I read you, please ... Please, please last for 20 years the honeymoon because with the hypos they give me (yesterday 4), fear gives me when nothing works for me anymoreAt all the pancreas.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/10/2017 2:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

What kind of diabetes do you have?With type I diabetes the pancreas does not work at all.I have already had in my life some of these scares that have required the emergency department, about 15 times in 25 years.

ruthbia said:
go scare .... when I read you think .... please, please last for 20 years the honeymoon because with the hypos they give me (Yesterday 4), I fear me when the pancreas no longer works for me.

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
02/10/2017 3:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I spent one of those Mayúdcula descents and it is clear Claret: Bomb!A week at the hospital looking under the stones to see what could have happened to me, when the answer was very simple: Lantus making his own.Of course, I know that my pituitary is beautiful :)).It is difficult to catch the "entry" adult bomb in years, but look, the one who follows it gets it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/14/2017 8:10 a.m.

They want to put it years ago, it is me who does not want, I could not be having something hooked 24 hours a day, I don't even wear a clock, or poupsing, they bother me.

Juanluisjlpf said:
I spent one of those Mayudcula descents and it is clear claret: bomb!A week at the hospital looking under the stones to see what could have happened to me, when the answer was very simple: Lantus making his own.Of course, I know that my pituitary is beautiful :)).It is difficult to catch the "entry" adult bomb in years, but look, the one who follows it gets it.

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
02/14/2017 11:30 a.m.

I also put it in my eyes and no, I don't just see it clear, also now with the dexcom the issue of descent is easier to control

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/14/2017 4:08 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

It is that I do not care about the punctures, although I must put me 6 times insulin up to date, they do not hurt me and carrying something permanent do not see it, it seems to me to have to be dealing with the pot to dress and undress you, shower or sleepWith how much I move in bed, no, of that nothing.What would wear me would be the continuous meter but, I can't afford it :(

gala said:
I also put it in my eyes and no, I do not just see it clear, also now with the dexcom the theme of the descents is easier to control

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
02/14/2017 6:34 p.m.

The truth is that Dexcom has helped me a lot, now "I understand" figures and at night is a peace of mind.
For me it is the "best spent" money .. (I would like not to have to spend it obviously that no one is left over xo has changed my life, as from night to day)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/14/2017 9:09 p.m.

I inject 40 a.from threeiba every day at 12 noon.Sometimes I tried to inject 20 at 12:00 and another 20 units at 24:00 and I have not experienced hiccups.Moreover, after several months using the Tresiba, I can confirm that it makes me less effect than the Lantus.For my body, the Tresiba is like water and does not perform the function of maintaining a good basal measure when I get up in the morning with high glucose.

In April I have a visit with my endocrine.I will tell you about the Tresiba to see if it changes it for another that makes me more effect.

By the way, Regina told me that anti-insulin antibodies tend to go down over time.Unfortunately in my case, they have remained stable to the same extent.It is a pity because when they are doing their own, the novorapid strives a lot to lower the glucose and does what it can without success.

Greetings.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
02/26/2017 9:36 p.m.

@"Dunah" I am Type 1 diabetics for 2 years but I still in honeymoon period.
Next month they measure the C peptide, to see if my reservation has not lowered me much.The last 0.78 and the minimum is 0.81.

@"Narciso" The anti-insulin antibodies had not heard it before, only high insulin resistance.Those days, the novorapid is water in my body but the basal ones are going well for me, I do not have to change them, at most a unit above.

I want my endo to change me to an insulin that lasts longer ... now I have a lighting every 12 hours and the meals are added ... 5 punctures a day, but the memory of uncontrollable days.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/27/2017 11:44 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, if Ruthbia, those anti bodies are a reality and are substances produced by the immune system that, erroneously, attack insulin, that manufactured by the organism itself or the administered externally.

Having these anti-body allow you to inject large amounts of insulin and your body without flinching.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
02/27/2017 10:14 p.m.

@"Ruthbia", Q passes you the Threeiba or Tourgro

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/28/2017 5:37 p.m.

Tresiba.Yesterday I got up with 130 glycemia.I made (fasting) a tacorax with contrast (iodine).Before breakfast I already had 250. I click the usual dose;Tresiba 14u plus Apidra.At the time of the food I was wrong of insulin and click Tresiba 6U (almost 50% more).I immediately realized the error and also put Apidra.Well, I spent the whole afternoon sitting waiting for hypoglycemia that did not arrive.Where did the 6u of Tresiba stop?

solaria's profile photo
solaria
10/24/2017 11:31 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.