{'en': 'Restaurant pizza', 'es': 'Pizza de restaurante'} Image

Restaurant pizza

aranzazuleg's profile photo   03/07/2017 9:14 a.m.

hello!

I wanted to ask you if anyone knows how many rations are a portion of Italian restaurant pizza , the bought is easy to calculate but those of the restaurant are thinner and I am not clear how many rations would be a portion.

Bss to all !!

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
03/07/2017 9:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That question is complicated and I would say that quite difficult to answer, you cannot know in each restaurant as they do and the ingredients that carry, or really type of ingredient, cheese type, type of tomato .....
You had to try based on the HC of the bought and already play.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/07/2017 10:33 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Already ... man I already despise the ingredients from above, because they are supposed to be proteins, but the dough will be done in all places not?

And it is that the probatines with my son are expensive, hehehe ... it was to know if someone more or less had it looked at.

aranzazuleg
03/07/2017 10:49 a.m.

aranzuleg said:
and ... man and despise the ingredients from top, because they are supposed to be proteins, but the dough will be made in all places the same not?

And it is that the probatines with my son are faces, hehehe ... it was to know if someone more or less had it looked at it.

Not at all cared for the dough it is not the same everywhere, nor is it the same weight.And the cheeses are not the same, nor the tomato is fried in the same way.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/07/2017 5:41 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Do not forget the fats, the cheese is practically all fat so the blood sugar level will vary.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/07/2017 5:43 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Well, as partners are commented, it is complicated.The mass theme makes a lot vary, depending on how they do it and the thickness ... I for now eating in places of quite fine dough and telling 1 or 2 portions per portion has not hurt me.But it is almost impossible to give a guideline, because of course it depends on the size of the portion too ... you have to go a little to trial and error and with a lot of eye. And of course I try to ask for the softer and with "sanitos" ingredients, because ifI am going to those who take barbecue, carbonara sauce ... I'm afraid that the thing would be much worse, and the subject of fats and the climb even after 2/3 hours would be accentuated.

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
03/07/2017 10:07 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

I see already .....
Yesterday I bought a dough to do at home and we calculated total that a portion came out a little more than a ration, but they seem a few HC PQ when I go to an Italian I have to put on 5-6 units more than I clickNormal, and even so sometimes I run away.

aranzazuleg
03/08/2017 9:43 a.m.

aranzuleg said:
I already see .....
Yesterday I bought a dough to do at home and we calculated total that a portion came out a little more than a ration, but they seem a few HC PQ when I go to an Italian I have to put on 5-6 units more than I clicknormal, and even so sometimes I run away.

Be careful calculation protein fat unit.Pizzas for me are the best bombs for us.Having effects for hours if we eat well.I leave the bomb paying extra hours

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/08/2017 1:28 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

The food that is most difficult for me to control perhaps is the telepizza pizza.
For example, if at 10 p.m. the high can give me perfectly at 4 in the morning.
So it is very difficult to control with fast insulin.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
03/08/2017 2:47 p.m.

What goes up the most is Chinese food, that is a bomb, almost never as I already do but I look at each good and up to 24 hours later I can't finish the peaks.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/08/2017 11:56 p.m.

I no longer like pizzas, but more than anything because I do not like those who sell, I buy pizzas to fill out that they are measured much better, they sell one in the Aldi that is a rolled masses that is vice, I have not tried another the same.

With Chinese food it happens to me. The same Nigiri, after eating it I have uploads until the next day !!!!!
But I don't lose your sushi, I like it a lot and once gave me a whim !!!

FátimaGV's profile photo
FátimaGV
03/09/2017 8:32 a.m.

They are meals both the Chinese, Japanese and Italian that they are a high for hours, that I am aware, but stop eating them ...With the continuous meter, those increases are more controlled.

aranzazuleg
03/09/2017 10:04 a.m.

Well, with Chinese food I have not dared from the debut, and see that I like it!
But I see it tantanas rations and difficult to calculate by theme sauces, pasta, rice and others ... that in the end I dare and as anything else hehe.Although I suppose it will also be a little trial and error and walk with an eye to ask ...

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
03/09/2017 2:18 p.m.

Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Well, with China I put insulin to stop a train and it is always short, but well the peak is 200 not 350, something is something, I usually wear 5 more in case it helps you something, that if I avoid eatingThings with sauce and especially bittersweet sauce.Tb I tell you that I prefer to fall short than to cause a low insulin low, which are usually fatter than normal.

aranzazuleg
03/10/2017 10:25 a.m.

From China already happened but the japo does not forgive it and once a month we usually eat, now, it does not climb as much as the China or far.
The pizzas when we eat at home The bad thing is that the masses usually carry palm oil and try to avoid it.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/10/2017 11:15 p.m.

When dinner outside, my daughter gets twice as insulin q at home, and the Pizza of Italians eat half.
So by eye, it doesn't go wrong.It usually succeeds.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/11/2017 2:24 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

With the Chinese you have to play with two factors the sauces and the fat protein unit, peak both in food and later, that is, whoever carries a bomb if he eats everything then with it.But I think I think that eating in moderation can be controlled and that the Insu invented it to use it, that if calculating very well rations and fat protein unit

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/11/2017 12:12 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Thanks for the tips for Chinese food!If I encourage myself to try or I see myself in the position of having to do it, I will tell you how.Last night I had celebration in a neighborhood hamburger and between beer and bread and namely that, I already left my mother and I had a beautiful peak of 300. But well I corrected it and to go to bed I was already in 100 and peak ...

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
03/11/2017 1:28 p.m.

jconegar said:
with the Chinese you have to play with two factors the sauces and the fat protein unit, peak both in food and later, that is, whoever wears a pump if he eats everything because he sackWith her.But I believe that I think it can be controlled in moderation and that the Insu invented it to use it, that if calculating very well rations and protein fat unit

I intrigue me how nose you can do those calculations, if you don't know exactly what carries the food (and most of the time you cannot know unless you set in the kitchen and fans to questions).I prefer to guide my experience several times.If there are no several times, because I calculate with the background I have, I turn to my synaptic hyperconnections and a deep breath and throw myself into the water ... come on, balancing experience and rational calculation ...
And yet, my experience tells me that outside the home and in conditions of excitement, movement, jaleito .. Factors of quantity and quality of food are a small part of what influences how our body will react.
And the fat protein unit, tell me how you calculate it too ;-)

Hugs

imara's profile photo
imara
03/11/2017 2:22 p.m.

imara said:
jconegar said:
with the Chinese you have to play with two factors the sauces and the fat protein unit, peak both in food and later,that is, whoever carries a bomb if he eats everything then with her.But I believe that I think it can be controlled in moderation and that the Insu invented it to use it, that if calculating very well rations and protein fat unit

I intrigue me how nose you can do those calculations, if you don't know exactly what carries the food (and most of the time you cannot know unless you set in the kitchen and fans to questions).I prefer to guide my experience several times.If there are no several times, because I calculate with the background I have, I turn to my synaptic hyperconnections and a deep breath and throw myself into the water ... come on, balancing experience and rational calculation ...
And yet, my experience tells me that outside the home and in conditions of excitement, movement, jaleito .. Factors of quantity and quality of food are a small part of what influences how our body will react.
And the fat protein unit, tell me how you calculate it too ;-)

Hugs

The sauces are clear that you cannot calculate them because I also do not believe that any Chinese will make them the same.The rest more or less can.
I leave you some link regarding UGP
Link
Link
Calculating the protein fat unit is not very simple but it can be done and the climbs can be avoided at two hours.But it is true as you say that if you go once and you see what happens because you know the second how to act, anyway I prefer to avoid the disaster of the UGP that produce us in glycemia

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/13/2017 12:13 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.