{'en': 'Restaurant pizza', 'es': 'Pizza de restaurante'} Image

Restaurant pizza

aranzazuleg's profile photo   03/07/2017 9:14 a.m.

Thank you very much, @"jconegar" :-) The explanations of the Novalab link are very clear.

Of course, in some cases, fats and HC can be calculated almost to the millimeter, but not in all, nor always.You have to be hypermetotic to make so much calculation, and almost stop living in other aspects (I suppose that everything depends on the positions and characteristics and situation and priorities of each person).For my part, I do all those calculations as I explained the other day, not with exact numbers, not knowing exactly the fat-protein unit, but with approaches from my experience.Most of the time it works for me (and free confirms it to me);Other times nothing works and I have to be more alert (more?) But those other times are usually rigged to other factors that cannot be measured (such as menstruation issues, for example, and are cyclical, with small and large cycles andVariables, which require adjustments each cycle) and are inevitable and uncontrollable for the most part.That is, to make a tremendous effort (for me) to do everything measured and "good" according to the canons is a huge frustration because everything is dynamic (perhaps there are people for whom everything is more constant) because despite everything there are daysWith so much X file that is not worth the effort for everything to come as evil, because it would have to stop making "normal life" (for example, not to work:-p) to be able to control moderately, not quite,The matter.

On the other hand, with insulin bomb may make more sense to make those calculations so well made, because they do not suppose more punctures;With feathers, I have to measure the same, I have to correct the same, I must prick the same, I have made the exact calculations or not, because putting the insulin twice supposes the same punctures to correct.

Well, today is not my best day for objectivities ;-)

Hugs

imara's profile photo
imara
03/13/2017 4:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

By the way, @"jconegar", the Diabetestipo website1 links to a food search engine in that article, to see the fats, and the link does not have any useful, error message comes out.That website is carried by @"Owash", right?
Well, to see if you can clarify it ;-)

thank you :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
03/13/2017 5:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

imara said:
thank you very much, @"jconegar" :-) The explanations of the Novalab link are very clear.

Of course, in some cases, fats and HC can be calculated almost to the millimeter, but not in all, nor always.You have to be hypermetotic to make so much calculation, and almost stop living in other aspects (I suppose that everything depends on the positions and characteristics and situation and priorities of each person).For my part, I do all those calculations as I explained the other day, not with exact numbers, not knowing exactly the fat-protein unit, but with approaches from my experience.Most of the time it works for me (and free confirms it to me);Other times nothing works and I have to be more alert (more?) But those other times are usually rigged to other factors that cannot be measured (such as menstruation issues, for example, and are cyclical, with small and large cycles andVariables, which require adjustments each cycle) and are inevitable and uncontrollable for the most part.That is, to make a tremendous effort (for me) to do everything measured and "good" according to the canons is a huge frustration because everything is dynamic (perhaps there are people for whom everything is more constant) because despite everything there are daysWith so much X file that is not worth the effort for everything to come as evil, because it would have to stop making "normal life" (for example, not to work:-p) to be able to control moderately, not quite,The matter.

On the other hand, with insulin bomb may make more sense to make those calculations so well made, because they do not suppose more punctures;With feathers, I have to measure the same, I have to correct the same, I must prick the same, I have made the exact calculations or not, because putting the insulin twice supposes the same punctures to correct.

Well, today is not my best day for objectivities ;-)

Hugs

Never throw the towel, never !!!!!It is not easy for any I can assure you.When I go out to eat I do not cut a hair and take a portable scale to weigh, it is true, because eg 20 grs of poorly counted bread because it is already a good peak, and who does not eat when it goes out to a bar?
It is true that I take great care of food right now, but more for sport even than for diabetes, I pursue dreams too ambitious to me and food is very important.I am not going to deceive you, I admire all the girls for the theme of hormones, but this is complicated, add hormones.Sure you are doing very well, surely yes !!!!!

Come up that mood please !!!!!Look for your dreams and fight for them against wind, sea and air, and although it is not easy because it is not, meet them !!!!!

A big hug !!!!!

PD tells you a person who has fallen many times and you will never hear him at all beautiful reference to this tenth of lottery that has touched us awarded and without buying it, it is also true that I try not to stop me, but it is very hard !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/13/2017 6:06 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.