{'en': 'Omnipod', 'es': 'Omnipod'} Image

Omnipod

Juanmaroru's profile photo   02/28/2017 1:51 p.m.

Pabloj2000 said:
The omnipod problem is that the cost is fixed, there is no way to save it, or stretch its days ... it is what there is.Of course, they can be less according to your needs ... but not.
But in return, it can be an advantage for people who want to use it for certain uses, moments, etc ... since you don't have to use it in a row.And also, surely you will not have to fight it (3 days maximum is not much)

The size, as Gala says, is a bit bulky, but I think the freedom not to use tubes, it is worth it.

The problem as always, the price.

Link here you can see how it goes.

Greetings

Paul is in the dialibre clinic is the same as things can be stretched or not, everything is included in his share.
At the moment they have brought 10 bombs.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/01/2017 9:35 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

And from the ignorance I ask, what is it worth buying without adequate diabetological training, this is to buy it and to work looking for your life on your own ..?I'm missing something ..?This is not a hair glucometer like those sold on Amazon or on eBay ... On the other hand, without a continuous meter it is not the panacea I think.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/01/2017 9:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, it's true ... if it's a "flat rate", face, but don't worry ...
The one who can allow it, of course ... I could get it at "good" price (they have been offered a longprice :(

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
03/01/2017 10:11 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

@"SIGSAUER" we are talking about what costs in dialibre or buying it and q t carries the endocrine of the hospital just as it would with the normal bomb

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/01/2017 11:02 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

But the normal bomb I understand that the commercial on duty of Roche, Medtronic or whatever is and gives you some basic notions in the hospital or your nurse if you have knowledge but omnipod although I see that it is not very complicated if it does not yet market itNo health center, I don't know how endocrine you will advise or educate you about it.

What I use to say is that if I buy it and I present myself where my endocrine with the omnipod will stay 8- |

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/02/2017 8:26 a.m.

Nor do I believe that the use of very different from the others.But well, at the moment I is only in dialibre and we will have to wait to see how the thing is going ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/02/2017 9:07 a.m.

sigsauer said:
but the normal bomb I understand that you come the commercial on duty of Roche, Medtronic or whatever it is and gives you some basic notions in the hospital or your nurse if you have the knowledge butOmnipod although I see that it is not very complicated if no health center is still marketing it, I do not know how endocrine you will advise or educate it on it.

What I use to say is that if I buy it and I present myself where my endocrine with the omnipod will stay 8- |

The clinic of putting it is in charge, and they are the ones who teach you, it is included in the monthly quota, while paying the monthly payment, the MCG included in Dexcom G5 and the medical services.

We are not asking Social Security for the Omnipod because they do not know about the known many endos, nor of their operation, those who understand are usually focused on the model they put and this is already.Going to the emergency department with an insulin bomb is a danger.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/02/2017 10:57 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Good night,
I am the mother of a 6 -year -old diabetic girl in "pen"And at that time it would not be an obvious improvement.A few weeks ago the clinic free day was contacted with us, advertising the omnipod and I thought it was very good choice, I called to ask for information but for TF they give little, yesterday I asked for a face -to -face appointment but insisted that it was virtual, again and again... I had to make an income of 75 euros to reserve virtual appointment, which gave me pricing information and others, I wanted to touch that bomb, because I wanted to see if in my daughter's arm as small as it is, it stood out too much but I agreedto the virtual appointment.Today I have 1 loss call from the clinic, and another one asking me to enter as soon as possible to reserve the appointment ... ??I have doubts, someone in this forum has had that virtual appointment?It's worth it?Thanks for your help.

Zarote's profile photo
Zarote
03/28/2017 10:32 p.m.

@"Zarate", get on Facebook in the pirates with diabetes, there are children and moms who go to the dialibre clinic and have commented on the omnipood

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/28/2017 10:36 p.m.

Right now, thanks Gala

Zarote's profile photo
Zarote
03/28/2017 10:38 p.m.

@Zarote, if you can't find the post within the group, directly ask what there is always someone to answer

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/29/2017 7:28 a.m.

zaraote said:
good night,
I am the mother of a 6 -year -old diabetic girl in "pen"And at that time it would not be an obvious improvement.A few weeks ago the clinic free day was contacted with us, advertising the omnipod and I thought it was very good choice, I called to ask for information but for TF they give little, yesterday I asked for a face -to -face appointment but insisted that it was virtual, again and again... I had to make an income of 75 euros to reserve virtual appointment, which gave me pricing information and others, I wanted to touch that bomb, because I wanted to see if in my daughter's arm as small as it is, it stood out too much but I agreedto the virtual appointment.Today I have 1 loss call from the clinic, and another one asking me to enter as soon as possible to reserve the appointment ... ??I have doubts, someone in this forum has had that virtual appointment?It's worth it?Thanks for your help.

Good thing the same thing happened to me.I do not think it is any scam, since it is published a lot in this forum.
What seems to me an abuse is that they charge you 75 euros just to say the price, even if they tell you that they offer you more services, since my consultation was to know if it blocks in my budget.Thing that may happen, do not fit me and stay without 75 euros.In addition, they can only offer 10 bombs, so they have not yet assigned them, they must be expensive, but in the meantime to make 75 euros, with each consultation.
If someone already has to say the price and save others and do not allow you to continue making more box with us.

Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
03/29/2017 9:15 a.m.

I am not a dialibre member but there are already colleagues who have commented that becoming a partner leaves for about € 350/month and the bomb enters, all the fungibles and an MCG.It is a pasture, but taking into account what is worth only the MCG ... there is nothing but that nothing wrong.This was with Medtronic 640g and Enlite.I do not know how it will be for Omnipod and Dexcom.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
03/29/2017 2:16 p.m.

It seems to me that you have to pay a supplement for what I have read in addition to the fee

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/29/2017 2:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.