{'en': 'Omnipod', 'es': 'Omnipod'} Image

Omnipod

Juanmaroru's profile photo   02/28/2017 1:51 p.m.

Good morning.

I just saw that the Omnipod insulin pump is already being marketed.

I would like to know if someone is testing it or tried and what opinion deserves.

Thank you so much

Juanmaroru's profile photo
Juanmaroru
02/28/2017 1:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In Spain?

FANAFREZZA's profile photo
FANAFREZZA
02/28/2017 2:04 p.m.

In clinicadialibre

Juanmaroru's profile photo
Juanmaroru
02/28/2017 2:32 p.m.

Hello, I confirm that it is, in fact, we are finalizing an agreement with the dialibre clinic and we will be able to offer it very briefly ... continue connected these days and you will see it !!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/28/2017 3:41 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

For my liking, it is the only "acceptable" (psychologically) bomb to be wireless and not carry tubes or connections.The problem, like all these things, is the cost.
Each pod lasts 3 days ... and the box of 10 pods (for a month) is about about $ 350 (the cost of personal PDA can be about $ 750-800, the wireless unit that handles it), all talking about pricesOn the other side of the puddle, it does not have to be the same or similar.
I personally think that it would be the next step to the continuous meter (not before, but this is very personal, of course), and of course, ideal using both ... the one who can.

Link

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
02/28/2017 5:28 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

To my m it seems fantastic that is wireless, but the thickness it has is considerable ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/28/2017 5:34 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Good news, I like this pump without cables

FANAFREZZA
02/28/2017 5:44 p.m.

The thickness is 2.6 cm I think

FANAFREZZA
02/28/2017 5:50 p.m.

Great news.My congratulations to Clinicadialibre who have managed to bring it to Spain ..... if the price is expensive or very expensive but at least it is.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
02/28/2017 7:01 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Here we have it, now that they finance it ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/28/2017 11:59 p.m.

I have been behind her for a long time, I think she is a better option than Medtronic, but my son's doctor took the idea, because she was not doing very well, I don't know if she told me to shut up or pq really does not go well.

The good would be to finance it as they do with Medtronic, and they would give you to choose what model you want, I certainly seem an achievement to go without the cable ..

TB I tell you that I prefer that they finance the continuous meter than one more "face" pump.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
03/01/2017 9:37 a.m.

I have read that for young children it has a paste, which goes from 0.5 in 0.5 and in small children or with a lot of sensitivity is too much

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/01/2017 11:06 a.m.

Finally in Spain !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/01/2017 12:42 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Gala thanks for the information, but what guay ..... Maxima shit :(

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
03/01/2017 12:59 p.m.

Ha ha ha! The truth is that they already hate her for rooms ..

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/01/2017 2:36 p.m.

Hello again! We are finalizing a discount agreement for the forum, if you have already registered, let you know that you come from Diabetesforo, soon I can give you more information and a new registration form!

(@jconegar I have retired the other because there will be a new one with which you can use the Dto.)

fer's profile photo
fer
03/01/2017 5:03 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The omnipod problem is that the cost is fixed, there is no way to economize it, or stretch its days ... it is what there is.Of course, they can be less according to your needs ... but not.
But in return, it can be an advantage for people who want to use it for certain uses, moments, etc ... since you don't have to use it in a row.And also, surely you will not have to fight it (3 days maximum is not much)

The size, as Gala says, is a bit bulky, but I think the freedom not to use tubes, it is worth it.

The problem as always, the price.

Link here you can see how it goes.

Greetings

pabloj2000
03/01/2017 6:42 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

And the insertion ... I don't see the needle signal.

Papajesus1
03/01/2017 6:49 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

What size is the canula?It seems little painful.

Papajesus1
03/01/2017 6:56 p.m.

The insert is automatic

Link

pabloj2000
03/01/2017 7:22 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.