{'en': 'Presentation: 30 years with diabetes and 22 carrying a bomb.', 'es': 'Presentacion: 30 años con diabetes y 22 llevando bomba.'} Image

Presentation: 30 years with diabetes and 22 carrying a bomb.

Maria elena's profile photo   03/26/2017 12:14 a.m.

The hypos with regular NPH + insulin were very sudden and strong.With Lantus everything changed and with the bomb I only have light and controlled hypos.But we are talking about 45 years of diabetes and an evolution Leeeeenta !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/02/2017 3:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It happens to me like @maria Elena, I wear like a chicken that I have to change everything and then I stay frozen and with a dream that seems to have chopped the tse tse fly but I do not fall asleep when I go in when I enter when I enter inheat does not wake up an earthquake

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/02/2017 7:21 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello everyone!He knew that you will have debuted being some babies because for me, that I have been eight months and I am for the majority of an old, it is difficult for me to learn to control this whole world so complex and unfortunately so ignored by "those outside."It may be because of the total lack of the pancreas but the fact is that the inexplicable and sudden oscillations are our daily bread.That leads to a dance dance by the educators that the only thing that provokes me is confusion and insecurity.
Anyway my congratulations to this forum I have already said on another occasion but I repeat it every time that is necessary to be an example of solidarity and how I have read on occasion you can speak, ask to seek help etc. Knowing that those who read you understand youAnd they understand you and do not call you hysterical obsessive or storyteller ... an affectionate greeting for all

Cristinarivera's profile photo
Cristinarivera
04/03/2017 9:08 a.m.

Pancreatectomía total el 15 de junio 2016.
Novorápid 4/5-2,5/3-0/2 de momento...
Toujeo 23 a las 18,00 (variando continuamente)
calculando raciones a ver si me toca una bomba...

gala said:
Well, in my distance from giving me free strips, I had to pay them, then they gave them to me and I had to seal them the inspection that took almost 2 weeks.Particularly I am better now, they give me 300 a month

I think @Gala that the theme of the strips remains the same seems to traffic with them, or that they leave their pockets ... what fights !!!
And in regards to the bombs to me at the Jiménez Diaz Foundation the endocrine that saw me before operating to give me the pleasant news of which I was going to be diabetic, he told me that I pump anything at all that they were very expensive and Igreater so to whistle to the street ...

Cristinarivera's profile photo
Cristinarivera
04/08/2017 8:53 a.m.

Pancreatectomía total el 15 de junio 2016.
Novorápid 4/5-2,5/3-0/2 de momento...
Toujeo 23 a las 18,00 (variando continuamente)
calculando raciones a ver si me toca una bomba...

@"Cristarivera", unfortunately the theme bombs depends a lot on the endocrine you have, for example they put it in my eyes every time I go and it is me that I say that I do not although lately it is tempting me a lot because I spend a few little noche Toledanas...
In the Community of Madrid it is almost for obligation to put it if you ask for it, so if you really want to inform yourself and move because the legislation on the subject favors us in this community, it is one of the things that Aguirre made hope, of course, you have to meet the requirements but the truth is that almost all types 1 meet them.
Regarding unexplained ups and downs, it is the characteristic of type 1, we suffer them all, we do have pancreas but like you, we have 0 insulin producing cells, we have a very nice immune system that makes these sluts and some othersfurther.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/08/2017 9:55 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.