{'en': 'Presentation: 30 years with diabetes and 22 carrying a bomb.', 'es': 'Presentacion: 30 años con diabetes y 22 llevando bomba.'} Image

Presentation: 30 years with diabetes and 22 carrying a bomb.

Maria elena's profile photo   03/26/2017 12:14 a.m.

Samozeus I also keep some puncture of those haha.
I think the intensity did not graduate.
What a pain !!!

Maria elena's profile photo
Maria elena
03/28/2017 8:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Not in intensity I did not regulate the pain I do not remember but I remember to remove my finger waiting for the sound, for pain they made me when my fingers punctuated me with the needles to take my blood, at that time or there were no lancetas or did not haveOr they had been exhausted, I remember the poor nurse tell me, I'm sorry but I have nothing else, in the hospital the first time they entered me.
By the way the nurse was very nice, she took me from Tour for the hospital, I even took a toy that broke her husband, to fix me.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
03/28/2017 9:19 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

@"Samozeus", oysters, they did that also in the hospital when I debuted but instead of needles with scalpel leaves that I had a ball with the nurse here I wait for you!I told everything, that I was not going to touch me with that or far with a stick and the ojiphatic aunt replied that I calm down that the diabetics could not get angry ... With what you can imagine my reaction, right?Well, that the 3 fierce wolves of Little Red Riding Hoods, the 3 pigs and the kids together were skirts to me by my side

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/28/2017 9:35 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Siiii, those lancetas were horrific

Maria elena
03/29/2017 8:47 p.m.

Maria Elena said:
I have it with its cover and everything.
What a relic haha ​​

My mother !!!: -O if they tell me that it is the photo of a radio I believe it, that instead of carrying it in the fanny woman you were with a backpack, right?hehehehe

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/30/2017 7:31 p.m.

Hahaha, that Joseludi is going, size is practically the same as the bomb I have now.Maybe something thicker:-*

Maria elena
03/30/2017 9:08 p.m.

@"Gala" Then I think I prefer the needles, that Besta Bisturi leaves, what a way of making us suffer.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
03/30/2017 10:45 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

@Somazeus, the same as this, I do not forget ... I jumped out of bed and put on myThe mood.
Luckily there was a pharmacy in front of the hospital and my mother bought a puncture, a paste but that was not normal.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/30/2017 10:59 p.m.

Ufff .... Background if things have improved ... when my son debuted with 18 months, how it hurt to prick him with the syringes and the 8-10 glucose controls ... now between the Dexcom and the bomb,Emla and Buzzy is more bearable, I notice that it suffers less, 3, 4 capillary controls and being small (7) change of pump catheter every 2 and a half days .... I hope that in 20 years it has improved everything so much thatThe now is a nightmare.Likes reads and learn from your experience.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
03/30/2017 11:13 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

gala said:
@somazeus, the same as this, I do not forget ... I jumped out of bed and put on the other side that the nurse was so that I did not take my hand becauseAunt erre that erra, had to intervene my mother and calm the spirits.
Luckily there was a pharmacy in front of the hospital and my mother bought a prick, a paste but that was not normal.

FUCK!!!!How do those hurt !!!!!!And they said it was a puncture of nothing !!!!!!What ugly memories !!!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/31/2017 12:10 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

When I started, they told me that in two years the inhaled insulin would come out and the punctures would disappear.
And ta has passed 30 years !!!!!!=)) =)) =)) =))

Maria elena
03/31/2017 12:16 p.m.

Hello everyone.Veterans meeting and I without finding out.What I have engraved is five years to boil in a stainless plate with a few drops of vinegar the glass syringe with those the needle needles and that diameters !!All metal and as you can imagine reusable nor the number of times.
The first thing they told you was that you had to click you alone.That if at that time I punctured me twice a day, mixing insulins, by the way of pork.Well from time to time it is good to remember to see an evolution even if it is slow.

DiabetesForo
04/01/2017 7:29 a.m.

I have not used those syringes, mixing insulins if, and now you think about it and surely the doses were bad more than once.
What inaccuracy hahaha

Maria elena
04/01/2017 10:47 a.m.

If, before we mixed the quick with the slow one, I in the morning and at night and I remember that the vial had to first put the same amount of air that you were going to put on and of course when you take the first insulin there was no problemBut when you were going to take the second, I always marched some insulin for the 2 road and if you did not copied air to take the 2nd road, once and another it was made empty and according to punctured the rubber was going everything inside.
Did that happen to you?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/01/2017 11:29 a.m.

I debut 23 years ago and for me it was much better then than now, more reliable meters (although it would take 15 seg more) bolis with cartridge, of much better quality than those we have now, bad plastic, all the strips you wanted without doingqueues, all absolutely free and without having to beg strips or buying them online.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/01/2017 12:13 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

In the strips I totally agree with you Sherpa41, you have almost to cry to give them.

Maria elena
04/01/2017 2:15 p.m.

My daughter also just 23 years ago that debuted., But those mixed insulins gave us a slavery of horrifying schedules.
Much better now

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/01/2017 4:37 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, in my distance from giving me the free strips, I had to pay them, then they gave them to me drops and I had to seal them the inspection that took almost 2 weeks.Particularly I am better now, they give me 300 a month

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/01/2017 5:52 p.m.

You had to load the fast first and then the slow one because if something quickly gone, nothing happened and then have the slow loaded with the air you were going to take out.The slow was not the Lantus, it lasted 12 hours.That is why 2 injections a day.As to talk about glucosylated 7 or 6 and glycemic variable.A Ordago hypos and I remember my mother to have to move the bed of how soaked she was and even put a towel in the middle of the night and your cold ice cream after bingewarm up.The change to Lantus for me at the hypos level was quite considerable.And the bomb is not even telling you.

DiabetesForo
04/01/2017 8:32 p.m.

I am frozen after the hypos always happens to me, and I fell asleep like a trunk also

Maria elena
04/02/2017 12:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.