{'en': 'Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution', 'es': 'Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution'} Image

Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution

tigrecito's profile photo   04/25/2017 3:11 p.m.

Link because ultrarapidas work

AnibalJ's profile photo
AnibalJ
06/14/2022 5:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sorry, can you read the book in Spanish and without having to pay?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
06/14/2022 7:54 p.m.

ignasi_p said:
sounds to Dukan.Another smoke seller, without scientific base and playing with the health of the people to sell their book.

Not at all .The treatments with the insulin that you need is the same, it does not sell anything weird, only the hydrates are lowered in the food, just that, I have been following a low diet in HC.I have lowered my gyrose from 7.5 to 5.4, having much less glycemics variability, which has made my retinopathy (I have a very long evolution dm 1 and not well controlled in my adolescence) stabilizes and the macular cyst that practically has it practicallymissing, I have managed to lose 9 kg that I had left over and there was no way, my lipid and renal profile is fine, all thanks to normalizing blood cellYears, the only way that I see is going down HC, you can't have normal glycemia with as many HC as they tell you because that demands a lot of insulin and in the end you have resistance and it is a vicious circle.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/16/2022 6:26 p.m.

diabetic said:
forgive, can you read the book in Spanish and without having to pay?

There is a group on Facebook where they have translated it into Spanish and you can download it in PDF.It is called "Diabetes low in hydrates"

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
06/17/2022 10:02 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Yesssica_a said:
diabetic said:
sorry, you can read the book in Spanish and without having to pay?

There is a group on Facebook where they have translated it into Spanish and you can download it in PDF.It is called "Diabetes low in hydrates"

Thank you!!

diabestico
06/17/2022 11:20 a.m.

diabetic said:
Yesssica_a said:
sorry, you can read the book in Spanish and withouthave to pay?

Thank you !!

I had sent you a private but you don't read it ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/17/2022 4:14 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Oh !!Sorry, I don't know how this works, anyway thanks

diabestico
06/17/2022 5:12 p.m.

I have always eaten few hydrates and I have always had HBA1C 5-6 the last 5.1%.The Instagram of @DeportMayoresonline has helped me a lot.
It also gives a free class every Wednesday and is a pass.
In 41 years that I have been with type 1 diabetes, I have learned more in the last year with him than the previous 40 is a pass

Cristina Serrano's profile photo
Cristina Serrano
06/19/2022 10:50 a.m.

It has all the logic of the world.I am nutrologer and I have D1.For more than 25 years I follow this diet.

PeterNut's profile photo
PeterNut
06/19/2022 10:13 p.m.

shaky92 said:
This diet works for very sedentary people who move very little, as you do intense 3 or more days per week and be active you will already tell me if it is viable ..

Your body will start using fats instead of hydrates such as fuel, metabolic flexibility I think is called?
I follow Low Carb diet with DM2 and vice, and as I have the DM1, they are perfect.
In addition you reduce insulin resistance, needing less.
Many of the type 1 diabetics also end up being type 2 due to insulin resistance, as well as type 2 they also end up type 1 for exhausting the pancreas.
All roads lead to Rome ........

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
06/21/2022 1:49 p.m.

Juanlu83 said:
personal experience:

I have intertated by the Low CU diet because my biggest problem at the time of sugar control was the Russian mountains I had at eating (when eating the graph would be very much uploaded and then depending if I put the correct doseof insulin or not well, either I got too low and had to eat something or had it very high and had to wear more insulin)

The fact is that this couple of weeks I have done the test to follow a diet lowering the hydrates and the truth is that it could not have a better result, starting from the base that is a test and that I have not been all exaustive to beIt requires the differences have been notable: a much more stable graph and less insulin to the point that in some meals I have not needed quickly.

In principle I will continue testing, focusing a lot on riding a food plan so that there is no lack of food, in principle I do not consider making a ketone diet but still a lowcab diet if you can benefit me

PS: I attach as an example the last graphs of the controls, I started with the lowcab system on August 15 since it coincides with the sensor change.Only a couple of importing annotations: first the data of the days before August 15 have an imbus of 50 to the rise (the sensor was not very fine) that is to say that the graph is 50 points above what marked the stripsCapillaries (200 glucose are actually 150) (from day 15 with the sensor change the graphics are valid) second: the anonations of the insulins should not be taken to a rajatabla because it has ever happened to add them to the free, butYou can make a general idea

The truth is, I am seriously buying the book:/

I could not read this post before ... but I comment now anyway: D
I was lucky to find your YT channel a few days after debuting in T1 and since then I have been learning and applying changes in my control.A few months later I have improved a lot and my doctor only knows howDr. Bernstein but surely he has not read it.I also learn a lot with the dr.Sten Ekberg .He is an Olympic former who teaches in his videos in a simple way how the body works in general but focuses a lot on the issue of low carbon feeding, cortisol management, fasting, etc.It may be on honeymoon now as my doctor says but I am sure that if I return to the habits of before I would return to be as bad (I just sighed me).Hopefully our doctors will be interested in learning with the changes we make in our day by day, in order to help other patients in some way.They still make me faces when I say that I have left the rice, pasta, potato, etc ... Then they rejoice my results in each blood test that I am doing.On the last visit he told me that I have better values ​​than many non -diabetic.I barely have peaks, with very stable glucose.In no way do I think the lowcarb is the panacea.You can work better for some than for others.But you can learn a lot from there, I have no doubt.
I also try to pay attention to a good variety of quality foods.I did ketogenic for a few months, as I limited the CH to less than 20gr net per day.Today I don't do it like that.As the same but I don't look at the quantities much, so there will be days that in total the CHs rise a little more.The only thing I do now to monitor that the values ​​of my free2 remain stable.For me that sign that I am "eating well."And then in the analytics there is no imbalance (HDL,LDL, creatinine, etc).
Good luck with adaptation and results!
All the best.

ok_display's profile photo
ok_display
07/03/2022 2 p.m.

DM1 desde 2021.
Novorapid/Toujeo
A1c: 5,4 (2023)
Libre 2 con diabox y Galaxy Watch4.

Yesssica_a said:
totally agree with you @"isaserana".I have been in a good control as now, with very soft and hypos much softer glyce, they are corrected with half a glucose pill or a jellyfish.I no longer recover what is a hypo of those that you find fatal and there is no way to trace.And with much less effort than before.And that I don't follow the Dr Berstein diet strictly.
In the end it is a personal option and everyone has to decide what they prefer.It is not worth all the effort to be made of calculations, adjust ratios, weigh food, waiting times and others when you eat high in hydrates to have a worse control than now.I now do nothing, I don't expect to eat and I just go from 120 at specific times.For me that is much more close to someone's life without diabetes than the other and only the stress that I have removed from it is worth it.

How interesting!I would like to try that diet too.Is there any way to get it in Spanish?
I really do not like many carbos, 3 or 4 RC, it is what they advised me, and to click something, until it would happen .... in the mornings I usually prick 1ud., At noon between 4 and 6 and 6At night, 2 or 3 units .... The truth is that I am at 90 and peak in the target range almost all day, my educator tells me that I get along very well.The last two glycosiladas (that of my debut, who treated me with DBT.September to see if I'm doing a good job ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/07/2022 12:34 p.m.

@Cassie, this diet is a Keto or ketogenic diet, there is a lot, a lotForce the body to use fat as a means of producing carbohydrates to achieve energy.Natural protein and fats are eaten.
Look for recipes, there are thousands.
It is very good for almost all diabetics, you use less insulin and it is easier to control, but in my criteria a little slave, I like to give myself some caprichito like the fruit or a piece of black chocolate from there for when and the fats inMy body is like a hydrate, they end up 100% in a carbohydrate.
I changed a protein diet, without fat, with an endocrine to lose weight.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/08/2022 1:06 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.