{'en': 'Freestyle patches taken off', 'es': 'Parches FreeStyle despegado'} Image

Freestyle patches taken off

Tilde Hache's profile photo   04/30/2017 12:34 p.m.

The same thing happened to me last summer, I had been with him four days and they sent me another, they recommended that I keep everything that comes in the box and the patch in case they claimed it.The customer service phone is: 900 300 119, Abbott Diabetes Care Spain

Javieri's profile photo
Javieri
05/20/2018 11:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have taken away as soon as I put it on.It is the second, that is, I am terribly rookie.The first was wonderful and, as you say, it cost to take off after 14 days.But this has been released at the moment.If I nail it by hand, it doesn't work anymore, right?

Llopmesquer's profile photo
Llopmesquer
07/20/2021 12:28 a.m.

Llopmesquer said:
I have taken away as soon as I put it.It is the second, that is, I am terribly rookie.The first was wonderful and, as you say, it cost to take off after 14 days.But this has been released at the moment.If I nail it by hand, it doesn't work anymore, right?

No.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
07/20/2021 12:46 a.m.

Llopmesquer said:
I have taken away as soon as I put it.It is the second, that is, I am terribly rookie.The first was wonderful and, as you say, it cost to take off after 14 days.But this has been released at the moment.If I nail it by hand, it doesn't work anymore, right?

No, it doesn't work, but call Abbot and they send you a new one.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/20/2021 9:53 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

How odd!The last sensors stick a lot.But you return them to the health center or flame to Abbott and replenish them.

The strange thing I've seen lately is that some come to me without the wipes to clean the skin.It is as if they were reused or rearranged and go by another production route, and that is why they leave whether.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/20/2021 2:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia "reused or accommodated"

marine's profile photo
marine
07/20/2021 2:36 p.m.

Wow, I didn't know.
Thanks @marine

As the SS now gives me, there is everything in the pack.I was restored by one that failed before date.
It came a little bad to bring them because on the beach I didn't have alcohol at hand to clean the skin.Another 4 days failed to expire.They are already 4 since the SS is given to me.

Those of free1 had no wipes back in 2016 when I started using them.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/20/2021 2:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I can think little, but from the 3 that I have opened, none brought wipe.
When Abbot's commercial explained how to place them, I asked him if there could be a risk of infection;He told me of course and to avoid it, better clean with soap and water or a little alcohol.
At the moment I have put them at home and always after the shower.
If anyone had to put it on the street, as we are going (or at least me), with alcohol in my bag due to the situation we live, a good stream in the area to prick it and it is already

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
07/20/2021 3:38 p.m.

To my Abbot he informed me several months ago of the wipes, but they continue to go out with the sensor.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/20/2021 4:20 p.m.

anaisabel said:
To my abbot he informed me several months ago of the wipes, but they continue to go out with the sensor.

But do you give them social security or do you buy?

vanessa30
07/20/2021 6:21 p.m.

They are given social security, @vanesa30
Abbot occasionally sends me e-mails.

Anaisabel
07/20/2021 9:52 p.m.

anaisabel said:
To my abbot he informed me several months ago of the wipes, but they continue to go out with the sensor.

It is because the SS is giving you ancient FSL2 units.When they run out, it will not be so.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
07/20/2021 11:57 p.m.

anaisabel said:
are given social security, @vanesa30
Abbot from time to time he sends me e-mails.

Oh well, Abbot sends me directly but through Social Security.

vanessa30
07/21/2021 12:03 a.m.

The last ones that gave me earlier this month, expired in March 2022, I do not know if they are old or not.

Anaisabel
07/21/2021 3:21 p.m.

@Anaisabel to me the last 4 of the SS were varied, some with wipes and others not.Moreover, one brought a single wipe instead of the pack of 2.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/22/2021 10:47 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.