{'en': 'Sanitad will finance the MCG for type 1 diabetes in the Valencian Community', 'es': 'Sanitad financiará los MCG para diabetes tipo 1 en la Comunidad Valenciana'} Image

Sanitad will finance the MCG for type 1 diabetes in the Valencian Community

RocioLlinares's profile photo   05/02/2017 3:27 p.m.

fjf said:
jconegar said:
ok @"fer" flash system the free is clear about what they put.

Well, that is certain that they are not what they put, it makes it clear the last paragraph by indicating that they request a not law to urge the subsidy, we are going that one thing is already approved and the other is a proposition.

"Also highlight the non -law proposition approved by the Valencian Courts with the consensus of all political groups, to urge the subsidy by the Valencian health system of the" Flash Meter ", consisting of a subcutaneous sensor that would also allowMeasurement of the blood glucose level. "

Hopefully what you say.I also read just as another partner comments on top of the issue that talked about the 120 euros that patients with bomb would be saved.
Anyway, the news is still very confusing, they have to clarify everything.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/06/2017 11:01 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I do not want a bomb (and they have offered it to me) but I would like that depending on the income of each one there was a subsidy so that all diabetics had access to a flash measurement system.The same current system by which we pay more or less when acquiring a medication in the pharmacy with the SS recipe.
It would be fair and equitable.Thank God I can afford it, but the son of the fishmonger where I buy is without control and the free or other device cannot be paid.This man is desperate since his son has entered adolescence because they cannot control glycemia well.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/25/2017 11:57 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

fer said:
here I leave another related news, I think any doubt @jconegar.;)

Link

But there they comment that continuous measurement systems will finance, which, free is not ... this is the typical example of post -truth ... a lie so repeated, that ends up true ...

Link

I put this news in another post, which begins
"For two years the diabetics can for the first time measure the glucose level without the need to click repeatedly a day as until now. Technology, called glucose monitoring flash system, is available in pharmacies for free sale."

That is, with a lie.But that lie ... that it is revolutionary ... that marks a before and after ... that is continuous medication .... it has been repeated so much, that there are people who believe it.When he is neither revolutionary (rather he is obsolete since his birth), nor marks anything ... nor is it continuous measurement ...

Let's see how the issue ends, but I hope you stop deceiving people, and a child who gives continuous measurement what he needs, he, and parents ...

The free ... Well, for abueletes who neither have mortal hypers, nor hypos that lie to you ... and give what we really need and take advantage of the main measurement.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
05/25/2017 9:48 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

He confirmed that the MCGs that are going to be financed are the G4 and G5 of Dexcom and that of Medtronic, not free, it seems that the latter is being studied at the national level.
The MCG to finance will be financed in specific cases of pump users (poorly controlled, inadvertent hypos ...), it is a clearly insufficient start that opens the door to a hopeful future.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
05/31/2017 9:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

As @"FJF" says it is totally insufficient in addition to discriminatory.

I do not carry a bomb: I have not wanted it so far, nor have they offered it to me.I am, in the words of all the endocrine who see me (private and two in the SS, because they turn) an exemplary patient (you see, what grace ... <:- p)
My glycoslada is in 6.7.At the price of gold: I am exhausted, because my controls are constant, and I also pay the free, so they are so constant and so good, because I am pending all day.If not, I would have many more hypos or my glycoslada would be high, because the variation of the hormonal cycle in my case is brutal, and also from cycle to cycle.
On the other hand, lately I have more hard hypos, and it turns out that there are many places where I can not inject insulin because Moratones come out, and it turns out that I am so thin that I have no alternatives.If I go to the but nalga (where there is a little more like a little fat, but not much, or the insulin effects me at two hours (and I cannot prick before because I risk I lived much more, because as @"sigsauer" saidIn another thread, not everyone has a timed and constant life) or I don't get injected alone).This is making me consider asking for the bomb.So the next visit to the endo I will raise doubts and issues about bomb and these continuous meter issues, to see how things take.In the Valencian Community

Good day :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
06/01/2017 9:11 a.m.

@"FJF", when you put in parentheses poorly controlled patients, inadvertent hypos you mean to patients who carry pump and who are poorly controlled or with inadvertent hypos despite the pump or patients who do not carry a pump but are poorly controlled or have inadvertent types..
I have a hem of 5'9 but of course because I have been with Dexcom for 4 years, before I have even 11 (unnoticed-retouched-bass-low-low-bass ...)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/01/2017 5:46 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala, in your case, the Dexcom has lowered the glycosilada much more than a bomb.
Won't they realize that?
What is much cheaper and can it be more efficient?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/01/2017 6:40 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina, God came to see me when I put on the dexcom.Nor color the before with the after and in passing di in the morros to the endocrine when I was commune with mill wheels and I told him that I had drops that we did not catch

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/01/2017 6:45 p.m.

gala said:
@"fjf", when you put in parentheses poorly controlled patients, inadvertent hypos you refer to patients who carry pump and who are poorly controlled or with inadvertent hypos despite the pump or apatients who do not carry a pump but are poorly controlled or have unnoticed types ..
I have a 5'9 hemo but of course because I have been with the Dexcom for 4 years, before I have even 11 (unnoticed-low-low-low-low-low ...)

As I put up, specific cases of pump patients, one of the conditions that not the only one is to be a bomb user.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
06/01/2017 11:15 p.m.

I think it will first depend on how you take with endo, after the head of that service wants, then and even something at CCAA level what each hospital wants to spend because each one carries their numbers.
This will be like the bombs we will play the lottery to see if we have a prize.
They do not realize both the economic benefits that Dexcom @Gala would notice both short and long term.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/02/2017 8:41 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

@jconegar, if it is for the endo in my case I do not think I had a problem, he is the Head of Service and I have been with him for 25 years so ... as soon as the Free came out, he called me to try me and he always has alwaysIn the studies that Metronic did when he took out the first literal.
The story is first to reach my community ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/02/2017 1:15 p.m.

Good night to all.I have read this forum for a long time and I want to thank all those who allocate your time to help solve the doubts that all assault us.
I am one of those first lucky ones in Valencia who are going to finance a Dexcom G5 (obvious I am super happy).

First before any consideration, tell you that the requirements are:
1st Carry Pump
2º Have Glico above 8 and/or an average of at least 16 monthly hypos (4 weekly).
3º I invented it that you endocrine want to put it to you.
I attach a photo of the models that are financed.

The theme of savings is obvious, but of course ... it is done well, I try to explain myself, I use about 4/5 boat boats and carry an ACCU-Chek Spirit Combo bomb, will I use less strips now?Yes, but I will continue to spend many, because I cannot put in my bomb the data that gives me dexcom manually, nobody avoids me about four daily punctures, not only do I care what I spent, I care what our healing spends, because the expensesDoubles prevent these benefits from reaching more diabetics.He waited for T: Slim X2 ™ Insulin Pump and I will try to change the infuser.
I believe how many, that the appropriate is less lucecitas and more integration, would be better for us and real savings for public coffers, which would lead to a benefit for more patients.

I consider that it is unfair that only a few can benefit, we already know that everything changes with a meter, even with the Free even if it is not a real continuous meter, I used it before.This is a clear example of how unfair it is to delegate health competencies to communities, it makes not everyone the same.In Valencia, the results of this implementation are good "I think" that it will end up arriving at all.

I am not yet using the G5, since the sensors have arrived but not the transmitters (no comments), when I got everything they will give me a formation and follow -up for a few weeks, something necessary and thank so as not to spoil sensors at the beginningTo silly, as I have read that it has happened.
How I will be with the representatives of Dexcom in that training, yes someone has any doubt that tells me and I will ask them.

Our world moves slowly ... but I didn't stop, I try to always stay with the positive.All the best.

JAVIERPT's profile photo
JAVIERPT
10/09/2017 11:21 p.m.

And can I ask you how old are you?
It is to know if adults are also put

Vita's profile photo
Vita
10/10/2017 8:36 p.m.

I'm glad they start helping us even more even if it is few people.Congratulations

Vita's profile photo
Vita
10/10/2017 8:42 p.m.

Hi Vita, debut with 21 years and in January I will fulfill 46, the bomb put it in November 2014 and also participate at the same time in a 15 -day study with Dexcom.I think that perhaps they take into account more than age, the implication of the patient and that is managed with the associated computer programs (and of course the requirements that I comment clearly), in my case I have an iPhone (the receiver saved) and IThey commented that due to computer issues in the faith, the Dexcom reports cannot be released and I will have to get the data and take them to consultation, I suppose this will be temporary.
Reading the important efforts that families make to be able to carry one of these devices that we need so much, I hope that soon they cost them totally or in a high percentage, to all the patients who want to carry one.
A question for those who use Dexcom G5, do I understand that the sensors being the same as for the G4, can be stretched more than 7 days
All the best.

JAVIERPT's profile photo
JAVIERPT
10/10/2017 9:59 p.m.

vita said:
and can I ask you how old are you?
It is to know if adults are also put on it

They put them without any problem, there are many people already enjoying free sensors and emitters in the Valencian Community.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/11/2017 5:31 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Thanks for the information.I hope that one day I will reach the community of Aragon.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
10/15/2017 12:32 p.m.

As always, with the trap that they will only be available for insulin pump patients.The same as always shit.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
10/16/2017 4:30 p.m.

Or that you carry a bad control.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
10/16/2017 6:27 p.m.

Hello

This subsidy is subject to control by endocrine for 6 months.If after those 6 months, the control is not good, they take away this subsidy

chema's profile photo
chema
10/17/2017 8:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.