{'en': 'Change Injection Time Tresiba', 'es': 'Cambiar hora de inyección Tresiba'} Image

Change Injection Time Tresiba

Rafaga's profile photo   05/28/2017 9:41 p.m.

Hello,

I wanted to consult if someone knows it, the proper way to change the injection of the insulin Tresiba that I now put at night at 20.00 to put it in the morning at 8.00, I think I could go better to avoid some nocturnal hypo.

Thank you,

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
05/28/2017 9:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Rafaga", I think I could do well to change the schedule in two or three days, for example in two days, if you put it today at 8:00 p.m., tomorrow at 2:00 p.m. and after 8h, orIf you prefer in three days, today at 8pm, tomorrow at 4 p.m., after 12 h and the other already at 8:00 a.m.All this is bullshit and can be changed to another, they say that this insulin can be varied from schedule without problem ... My experience is that it makes certain peaks and that at certain times there is a overlap between the d dose D one day andThe previous one, so I think it can be better to make the change of progressive form.I hope that the change is doing very well, if it is usually frequent (although as in all this it is personal of each body) that putting the basal in the morning avoid nocturnal hypos.

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
05/28/2017 10:28 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

rafaga said:
hello
I wanted to consult if someone knows it, the proper way to change the injection of the insulin Tresiba that I now put at night at 20.00 to put it in the morning at 8.00, I think I could go better to avoid some nocturnal hypo.
Thanks

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
05/28/2017 10:34 p.m.

Thanks Ainhoa
Your proposal has enough logic, I will take it into account.
Greetings

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
05/28/2017 10:37 p.m.

Hi @raphaga, as I have told you TB I did the change of schedule in 3 days, progressively, do it that way to avoid overlaps.

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
05/28/2017 11:10 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

Thanks Rake
It seems the most sensible
Greetings

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
05/28/2017 11:18 p.m.

If they spend eight hours, which is the case, you put it at eight in the morning and that's it.Nothing happens.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/29/2017 6:37 p.m.

anaisabel said:
If they spend eight hours, which is the case, you put it at eight in the morning and that's it.Nothing happens.

Thanks Anaisabel
Today I have read it and says Novo Nordisk
Although it seems that it cannot be ........

Greetings

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
05/29/2017 6:49 p.m.

I change it at 10pm at 2pm and nothing happened.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/29/2017 6:56 p.m.

The endocrine also told me to change it directly in the morning.
The problem now is that the day went well but at night I climb me, if I let me lame the 300 and then appear from the 5 am it plummeted.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/29/2017 8:38 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
The problem now is that the day went well but at night I climb me, if I let me lame the 300 and then appear from the 5 am it plummeted.

Hello Gala

Of course it is clear that each person is a world

Greetings

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
05/29/2017 9:05 p.m.

I will not get tired of saying that, which is insulin has very little flat and I don't know if it will be in case concentration that the times lengthened causing continuous overlaps, I tried it for a year and quite endured and quite well overwhelmed those peaks, I have recentlychanged to Toujeo and as soon as I have adjusted dose is perfect.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/29/2017 9:13 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

luvi said:
I will not get tired of saying that, which is insulin has very little flat and I do not know if it will be in case concentration that the times lengthened causing continuous overlaps, I tried it aYear and quite endurance and quite well overwhelmed those peaks, I have recently changed to Toujeo and as soon as I have adjusted dose is perfect.

There are so many and different experiences with threeiba and toujeo .....

Greetings

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
05/29/2017 9:25 p.m.

Yes, each one we are in world, I put it before bed, it gives me hiccups in the morning and if I put it in the morning I have a rise from the 1 am and descended after the 5am, who understands it?
As @"luvi" says, I don't see that it is flat anywhere ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/29/2017 10:16 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:

Good morning, is it happening to me exactly. What did it work for changing it in the morning?All the best

almuvaldes22's profile photo
almuvaldes22
06/13/2021 8:59 a.m.

Sugarsugar

almuvaldes22 said:
gala said:

Good morning, is it happening to me exactly. What did it work for changing it in the morning?GREETING

Did you solve it in some way?€, health

almuvaldes22
06/13/2021 9:05 a.m.

Sugarsugar

rafaga said:
rafaga said:
hello
Thanks

Did you have the change from threeiba to La.Mañana?I is that twong.

almuvaldes22
06/13/2021 12:29 p.m.

Sugarsugar

I put on Tresiba at 11pm and made the change at 12 noon and it was great.
Now I punctu me about 9h when breakfast, almost at the same time as the rapid

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
06/18/2021 11:49 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
I put on three at 11pm and made the change at 12 noon in the morning and it was great.
Now I puncture it around 9h when breakfast, almost at the same time as the rap

I am putting it at 23:00 tbn but at night I always have a rise from 00:00 to 3 that's why I wanted to try if I changing it in the morning I have something more stable the nights.How did you make the change, little by little delaying the time or suddenly?All the best

almuvaldes22
06/19/2021 10:51 p.m.

Sugarsugar

almovaldes22 said:
vanessa30 said:
I put on three at 23h and made the change at 12 noon in the morning and it was great.
Now I puncture it around 9h when breakfast, almost at the same time as the rap

I am putting it at 23:00 tbn but at night I always have a rise from 00:00 to 3 and from five o'clock, so I wanted to try to see if changing it in the morning I have something more stable the nights.How did you make the change, little by little delaying the time or suddenly?GREETING

I am putting it at 23:00 tbn but at night I always have a rise from 00:00 to 3 that's why I wanted to try if I changing it in the morning I have something more stable the nights.How did you make the change, little by little delaying the time or suddenly?All the best

"Cite" · Share on Twittershare on Facebook

almuvaldes22
06/20/2021 12:19 a.m.

Sugarsugar

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.